Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

Oh well what else will she say?
Anyway, she's boring as hell. No IT factor in her. And what she's Numero Uno in television?? By which yardstick?
Anyway she wouldn't have worked in movies at all. As I said, she's bland and boring.

Wow, Shilpa's fan is criticizing Jennifer career when their favorite actress couldn't even save her acting career in TV, poor Shilpa left TV to make her career in BW but nothing worked, she even said that DMG was close chapter for her but poor girl again came back to that show after her BW career failed so badly, she even changed her name to revive her career but nothing worked, at least Jennifer is working and still relevant in the TV industry but poor Shilpa vanished from the media like ages ago, now all I see is her fans are still milking DMG to keep her relevant and still can't get over the fact that Jennifer entered in DMG after their favorite actress left that show, because of Jennifer, she gets attention sometimes but funny that her fans are criticizing Jennifer.

Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago
KSGFAN0. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CocoChanel

She never played the victim card in the first place. She hasn't given statements like oh Ksg did this that. Anyways good for her she dumped that cheater. It's like he was a bad omen in her life. After he left, she's doing amaxingly well career wise. 

LMAO i thought u r not some psycho fan who defends their fav 24/7? if KSG is a cheater ur winget is a gold digger home breaker, ever thought about that huh hypocrite? she is doing much better after KSG left? ermm thats probably because she played the victim card by saying shit like "I gave 500% to the marriage so no one can point a finger at me!"  and because she got associated with a big name like bips, and probably because KSG left TV but left his director/producer friends for her to produce shows for her, she only knows these people through him, thank your lucky stars that she was associated with KSG otherwise she would be nowhere, she was the biggest flop pre-DMG which she only got due to sheer dumb luck!
Edited by KSGFAN0. - 6 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rim683

<div align="left">

Wow, Shilpa's fan is criticizing Jennifer career when their favorite actress couldn't even save her acting career in TV, poor Shilpa left TV to make her career in BW but nothing worked, she even said that DMG was close chapter for her but poor girl again came back to that show after her BW career failed so badly, she even changed her name to revive her career but nothing worked, at least Jennifer is working and still relevant in the TV industry but poor Shilpa vanished from the media like ages ago, now all I see is her fans are still milking DMG to keep her relevant and still can't get over the fact that Jennifer entered in DMG after their favorite actress left that show, because of Jennifer, she gets attention sometimes but funny that her fans are criticizing Jennifer.

</div>

KSGFAN0. thumbnail

be thankful shilpa left, thats how winget even became relevant ðŸ˜†
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
People on this forum are so.blinded by.prejudice that they dont understand a simple thing that not interested in Bollywood is not equal to not getting offers. Not everyone wants to be in.bollywood. 
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

<div align="left">

Wow, Shilpa's fan is criticizing Jennifer career when their favorite actress couldn't even save her acting career in TV, poor Shilpa left TV to make her career in BW but nothing worked, she even said that DMG was close chapter for her but poor girl again came back to that show after her BW career failed so badly, she even changed her name to revive her career but nothing worked, at least Jennifer is working and still relevant in the TV industry but poor Shilpa vanished from the media like ages ago, now all I see is her fans are still milking DMG to keep her relevant and still can't get over the fact that her Jennifer entered in DMG after their favorite actress left that show, because of Jennifer, she gets attention sometimes but funny that her fans are criticizing Jennifer.

</div>

Wow. 😆 calm down 😆
You went to great lengths and big bhaashan to get me riled up? That won't work on me because I don't care 😆 Chorh aaye hum woh galiyaan...LoL
Anyway, I am clear on what I feel on topic and I mentioned it. Jennifer is really boring and has no star quality..That's all
KSGFAN0. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherya123

People on this forum are so.blinded by.prejudice that they dont understand a simple thing that not interested in Bollywood is not equal to not getting offers. Not everyone wants to be in.bollywood. 

😆 no madam, tv fans are so damn biased and delusional that they don't see that the poor women isn't getting any offers, the best she could do is get a hero like kunal kohli and smooch him three times, and even that movie couldn't get a release!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Didnt see Beyhadh, but I did watch Saraswati Chandra and her acting was pretty average in it... also Bepannah's trailer also shows similar acting...so with such average acting and average looks, Bollywood isnt gonna be happening for her...

OT : I dont think its true that she doesnt care, everyone wants to work in a better workspace with decent shifts and better pay which Bollywood offers compared to the grueling schedule of tv shows. Plus the fame and adulation is much more... so i think she is probably lying cause her movie didnt do well and there are no more offers...

p.s : Winget fans who would want to bash Barun or Sanaya after reading my comment and seeing my dp, dont bother, as I am not gonna retaliate or defend them...No matter, whatever has happened in their career, what I think about Winget remains the same as above.
Edited by anjs - 6 years ago
Samaina12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KSGFAN0.

😆 no madam, tv fans are so damn biased and delusional that they don't see that the poor women isn't getting any offers, the best she could do is get a hero like kunal kohli and smooch him three times, and even that movie couldn't get a release!

i could care.less about what a certain grover or a certain winget do. Ksg is  good actor . What did he do in Bollywood other than two stupid movies that did zero justice to his talent?
Samaina12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Didnt see Beyhadh, but I did watch Saraswati Chandra and her acting was pretty average in it... also Bepannah's trailer also shows similar acting...so with such average acting and average looks, Bollywood isnt gonna be happening for her...

OT : I dont think its true that she doesnt care, everyone wants to work in a better workspace with decent shifts and better pay which Bollywood offers compared to the grueling schedule of tv shows. Plus the fame and adulation is much more... so i think she is probably lying cause her movie didnt do well and there are no more offers...

p.s : Winget fans who would want to bash Barun or Sanaya after reading my comment and see my dp, dont bother, as I am not gonna retaliate or defend them...Whatever has happened in their career, what I think about Winget remains the same as above.

right now sanaya is working for web series, winget working for tv both are more or less.similar. 
Not everybody wants to enter bollywood. Its personal choice. There's no rule that if someone is.doing TV , they are doing it because they have no chances in Bollywood. 
Sanaya too got a lot of offers after fanaa but she chose tv isn't it?