Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Whole thread πŸ˜†

As if BW actor/actresses can act!!!    

At least Jennifer is number 1 where she is comfortable πŸ˜›

Phir see...trailer sei pathetic lagta hai movie ..acting karne ka kya jarroorat hai ..jaisa trailer waisa acting πŸ˜†
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She has worst dialogue delivery 
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol arguing with an obsessive psycho ksg fan can be contagious to health πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: KSGFAN...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† BLAH BLAH bashing KSG and bips won't make Jennifer a successful actressπŸ˜• she is not even worth "c grade movies" thats how big of a flop she is!

Keep barking but calling Jennifer flop won't change the fact that your KSG's career is sinking and his BW career is completely non-existent, if he is really talented actor like Sushant, then he would've got lot of good projects like Sushant and KSG's another fan pkin started to talk about his career and bash Jennifer in here, first you fans start to bash Jennifer and then you play victim card, if his fans bash her, then we can also bash too, because of Jennifer, he is still getting some attention on this forum and other places because I hardly see anyone discuss about him except for his few fans.

Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh well what else will she say?
Anyway, she's boring as hell. No IT factor in her. And what she's Numero Uno in television?? By which yardstick?
Anyway she wouldn't have worked in movies at all. As I said, she's bland and boring.
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: KSGFAN...

awww 😭😭😭 calling KSG a dog and  me a psycho? thats what happens when one has no leg to stand on in an argumentπŸ˜•πŸ˜† I can also call u a psycho and winget a bitch, but I actually know what I am talking about and do not need to resort to such childish crap!

Whatever I m not obsessed with actors like u are.nor do I spend 24/7 on a virtual forum defending my favπŸ˜†
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ok. Maybe because I am so off television since past few years that I am really unaware of which tele actor generates how much hype.
But as someone looking at tele stars without having any personal favourite , I believe Mouni Roy to be on top even if she has no show on air currently. She's not half as pretty as Jennifer but she has that IT factor that makes someone desirable, popular, star material etc in my opinion.
sherlockthor thumbnail
Jennifer Winget is another woman playing the victim card , garnering sympathy and what not..
Thats what I don't like.

Real victims and real problems of women get sidelined because of such ppl. 

And she is not even a victim for god's sake. Getting divorced is not like getting cancer 
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
her film with kunal kohli was shelved so she's bitter abt that..
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

Jennifer Winget is another woman playing the victim card , garnering sympathy and what not..

Thats what I don't like.

Real victims and real problems of women get sidelined because of such ppl. 

And she is not even a victim for god's sake. Getting divorced is not like getting cancer 

She never played the victim card in the first place. She hasn't given statements like oh Ksg did this that. Anyways good for her she dumped that cheater. It's like he was a bad omen in her life. After he left, she's doing amaxingly well career wise.