Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Arya_Stark

"I don't feel the need to play anything, but as an actor it gives me an opportunity to play different characters, which I am really excited about "
LMFAO
Different characters? She acts in the same way no matter what her character is. Even if she'll be asked to play the role of an illiterate village woman, she'll act in her same typical way. She is among the most boring actresses of television. About not considering BW important,...she did movie with Kunal Kohli ...yuck! It shows how desperate and a big liar she is. She is worse than KSG.

Jennifer winget upped her game after doing the flop movie with kunal. I think flop or hit movie it does give u experience. Kunal has worked with big heroines. So he must have shared valuable tips with her or its her frustration of life that put into work. The jenny in behaydh was totally rocking. The show ur talking where she played the character of villagers. That's something I noticed. I think at that time for jenny more than her character herself was important. She wanted to look modern even if she played a character of rural women. Just like kareena says I can look sexy in simple t shirt. 
KSGFAN0. thumbnail
the fact winget fans constantly have to put KSG down in winget's topics speaks for his success and winget's hype through playing the victim card for itself 😆 Edited by KSGFAN0. - 6 years ago
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok..How is it even related to Bollywood?
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KSGFAN0.

so many inconsistencies in ur paragraph do people even read what they write? on one hand u saying she is getting hype due to her work, and in the same breath u r talking about her ex husband, hence proving that it is actually about her divorce nothing else, and when her show was good or not is debatable then how come the support isn't??😆😆

Oh the badnam nikki ? 😆

Wasn't India over populated country obsessed with babies according to you? Then what are you doing here in INDIA forums? Thuk ke chatna must be your favorite hobby. Isn't it? 😆

It means compare to her ex, she is doing better. 
And support and praise she's getting from Everyone is not any sympathy. It's as simple as that.

Baaki you will see her ex husband everywhere and try to prove it's all about her ex husband. You love her ex husband more than all his wives is not any secret.
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This thread is going just as expected.😆

KSGFAN, I remember you were a KaJen fan back in the day. You even argued with me and a few others at that time how she was an amazing actress when we said that she can't act and only uses her neck to act. She was doing SaraswatiCandra at that time and her and KSG would always be up to some PDA on red carpets and interviews to show how they are so secure when clearly they were not.You would run to defend them. Now you flipped cuz KSG and Jen broke up?! LOL. I clearly remember you defending her. I was never her fan and neither KSG's. But it's funny how their split made you spiteful towards her. If he ever gets dumped by his current wife, would you do the same??? For you, Grover is always right. 

I even remember your username. It was nkapoor with Hrithik Roshan on your DP.You literally defended Jennifer like she meant something to you.
Edited by Cookies.. - 6 years ago
KSGFAN0. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

This thread is going just as expected.😆

KSGFAN, I remember you were a KaJen fan back in the day. You even argued with me and a few others at that time how she was an amazing actress when we said that she can't act and only uses her neck to act. She was doing SaraswatiCandra at that time and her and KSG would always be up to some PDA on red carpets and interviews to show how they are so secure when clearly they were not.You would run to defend them. Now you flipped cuz KSG and Jen broke up?! LOL. I clearly remember you defending her. I was never her fan an neither KSG's. But it's funny how their split made you spiteful towards her. If he ever gets dumped by his current wife, would you do the same??? For you, Grover is always right.

I was never a fan of winget's acting! I have never watched any serial of hers completely! I tried Saraswatichandra for a month and couldnt stand it! Yes I liked him as his wife back in the day but started getting spiteful when her fans started bashing KSG 24/7! Anything else?
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I am not her fan and I do follow few daily soaps but I have to say that Jennifer Winget is undoubtedly the best actress in the television industry. 
Give me one name who is the best currently, in acting? Some of the actresses are terrible even in the promos.
She was great in Beyhadh (considering the first half that I did watch) and I watched the first two episodes of Bepannaah and she is doing a great job there too.
Haven't seen Phir Se so no comments about that.

Also I am glad she prioritizes acting and doesn't mind any medium. Kudos for that!
Edited by delightful. - 6 years ago
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KSGFAN0.

I was never a fan of winget's acting! I have never watched any serial of hers completely! I tried Saraswatichandra for a month and couldnt stand it! Yes I liked him as his wife back in the day but started getting spiteful when her fans started bashing KSG 24/7! Anything else?

Lol. NOPE.. nkapoor. You literally were defending her acting skills. You brought up how she was great in DMG and her and Mr.Grover were hot property since Kasauti days. You even called me a "good for nothing jobless hater" just because I said she can't act and uses her relationship to stay relevant. You even said she was a much better and more beautiful actress than Surbhi Jyoti who was his co-star back then.
Edited by Cookies.. - 6 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: py1851

i agree on almost all point of urs but she deffo got benefitted from her divorce fiasco and u r right she had not anyother option but as i said earlier in some post its not bcoz of her its bcoz of ksg and bipasha desperate pda that making people to support her over ksg and tbh people r actually praising her blindly like people will praise her even if she farts and its odd that even her co actors r also behaving like her fans 

It must be odd. I haven't followed this entire bepannah promotion. It has nothing to do with ksg-bips PDA. 

Ksg started all his PDA drama with Nicole when shraddha was still his wife. It was on jhalak set where everyone knew that he was married still continued his illicit romance. No one said anything or sympathise with shraddha.

Post divorce and second marriage, every second day he used to appear on SBS and SBB with jenny and smooch her in front of camara as if both despos don't have room to do that. It was puke worthy to watch. But it doesn't affect or generate sympathy.

Audience may feel bad for sometime but not celebs as it's not their life.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ksgfannn

says who? GOD? what do u mean by undoubtedly??😆😆 so all the people who find her acting pathetic are dumb idiots? so many people in this topic called her acting bad, from whatever little i saw of bepannah, a friend linked me a video, her acting is pathetic

@Bold: I don't mean that ðŸ˜Š
I expressed my opinion like everyone else did..nothing that I say is a fact. It is what I feel and each to their own. If one feels that Jennifer is pathetic then the remaining tv actresses are way pathetic than her (Being a fan of another tv actress and not JW, I am saying this)😆 Again, this is what I feel.
Please don't get riled up on my opinions ðŸ˜³
Edited by delightful. - 6 years ago