should i start writing ishveer ff(s) again?

ishveer4ever thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
hi, ok let me come straight to the point and my old account was - IshveerIsLife and i wrote 2 ff s and i think i want to start writing bc i started watching MATSH again and i came back after like a year and i got rly good reviews on my last 2 ffs and now i feel like writing again so tell me if i should or not and i will only write if i get majority of votes and majority of comments . 
  here's the link for my 2 ffs that i wrote long time ago and tell me if i should continue or not - 

'unconditional love' - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4421660

'you are my happiness' - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4410911

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
It would be nice if you could continue writing these ff. I like both of them especially the first one -Unconditional love.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello
I think it's a wonderful idea to continue writing. We can revive Ishveer only with the help of ff.
Keep on writing.👏👏
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
How are you? Hope you are fine.
I have just read all your ffs. They are amazing, fabulous. How could you stop writing them? You have stopped at the most interesting place. Most of all I liked 18+ episode from Unconditional love. It's the first time I have ever read such romantic episodes. I wish you to write one more episode of such a kind.
Eagerly waiting for the continuation.
👏👏👏
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, dear, continue your stories. We will support you.
NidsJ thumbnail
Hii 😊
Both of your FF were amazing.. It's a good news that you again want to continue 👏
Do write them 😃
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear. I always miss ur ff specially that 'Unconditional Love' FF. So If u again want to write then do continue it. 
I think u didn't dm the IF member about this post. Do dm them then u will get maximum support.
ishveer4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanka98

Dear. I always miss ur ff specially that 'Unconditional Love' FF. So If u again want to write then do continue it. 

I think u didn't dm the IF member about this post. Do dm them then u will get maximum support.

hi, thankyou and who is the IF member and what do i say
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes pls write both of them...I love them both
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes Isha dear 
you can surely continue writing 
surely people of MATSH forum will support you. 
We will be reading your FF's for sure 
your FF will be one of the relief for us to see our Ishveer alive dear 
please continue