||PreeRan OS : Feeling Helpless|| (Part A updated)

.Sudee08. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

||PreeRan OS : Feeling Helpless||

~Part A~

The scene was based at Luthra house with Preeta holding a tray with coffee and sugar heading towards Rishabh's room with a red saree. From nowhere, a hand pulled her hand hard and dragged her into a room nearby. She felt the sense of his touch as she realized something hot on her hand. Her hand was twisted and her back was made to face to the face of him.  Her hand was hurted by him but she didn't mind it as her heart was way more than that. And thus she said,

"Choddo mujhe..Choddo mujhe Karan.."surely knowing it was him.

"Tumhe kaise patha ki yeh mein hoon? Tumhe to tumhari Rishab ji' ko expect karna chahiye tha.." , he replied twisting her hand more.

"Tumhare alava Iss ghar mein koi bhi mere saath aise nahi karte", at once sounding rude.

"Oh! Really.." and thus leaving her hand immediately.

She thus turned around and faced him as a result of her freedom from his hand. That face. That one face. That face she thought would face before her forever. That one handsome face she was looking at keenly.

"Aise kya dekh rahe ho. Koi bolenge ki hamare beech mein galat rishta hai.."

"Come on Karan, bakwaas band kar aur bolo ki tumne mujhe yahan keecha kyun?" sounding harsh.

"Bakwaas..? Ab mere baatein bakwass lag rahe hain. Pehle toh bohoth Meeta lag rahi thi na tumhe toh.. Ab Kya hogaya..? Ohh Yeah! I get it. Ab toh tum iss ghar mein khushi khushi se reh rahi ho.. Haste khelte, ghoomte phirte, Bohoth khush lag rahe ho ab toh. Aur toh Aur Subah apni Pati ki seva ke liye padar rahe hai na Madam.. Oh Sorry! BHABHI JI.. Yeh kaaafi hai ya phir.."

"Tumse baath karna hi bekaar hai..", and moving towards the door.

Once again her freedom was at stake as she was caught hold and pinned to the wall facing her back to him. Her nose actually hit the wall as she felt too weak to loosen herself.

"Ab bas.. Bohoth hogaya Preeta yeh Natak. Bandh karo bhagwan ke liye. Tum apne aap jante ho ki tum kitni giri hui ho. Issi liye toh tum bhagna chahte ho iss sab se. Iss conversation se.. First impression is the best one.. Tikh hi toh kehte hai log. Tum toh uske perfect example ho. Yaad hai jab maine tumhe pehli baar dekha tha, tumhare bhaare mein mere soch hi kuch aur thi ki tum kitni Gold Digger jaise ho jo iss ghar ke boys ko patana chahthi hai.. Uss ke baath jab maine tumhare saath dosti karna shuru kardi, phir maine socha ki mein kitni galat thi ki tumhare jaisi ek ladki ko itni bura socha maine. I felt guilty dammit!"

The wall became wet as a result of her tears.  She was stuck between the wall and his chest and the pain he caused while crushing her hands while talking added to it. She always dreamt of coming closer to him and being his love. Her prayers, perhaps, were wrongly heard by the God as she was close to him but not the Right way. She just wanted it to end and continuously said

"Choddo Mujhe.." but in vain.

"Tum kitni acche ho, sache ho.. You are the best Preeta, maine hamesha aise hi socha tha. Pata nahi kab tumne mere soch se aage meri zindagi bangayi. Sab kuch tumhare baare mein Bade Acche Lagte Hain. Tumhare  saath rehna, baate karna, tumhare baar baar mere baahon mein aur aankhon mein kho jaana, sab kuch. Tumhe dekhon aur baath karoon toh irritating hota hai, par agar tumhe na dekhon toh bhi irritating hota hai. Tabhi mujhe samajh mein aaya ki Kuch Rang Pyar ke Aise Bhi hote hai.. I fell in love.. Can you believe it? The Karan Luthra fell in love. And with whom again? Preeta! With whom he would always talk with hatred, Love? Tum jante nahi ho preeta ki mere liye yeh sab kitni badi baath hai. Maana ki maine itni saari girlfriends ke sath Ist Grade se reh rahi hoon.. Kabhi pyaar nahi kiya maine Preeta.. Tum thi woh. Aur shayad.. bas Tum Tak hi hoga."

Thanks to The Karan Luthra as he pinned down towards the wall, he couldn't see how happy she was listening to this part of his speech. Even though he was talking so swwet about her, the grip in her hand didn't reduce. She always dreamt of Karan saying these words to her. . Her prayers, perhaps, were wrongly heard by the God as he said those words to her but not the Right way. She felt happy and smiled but the smile got vanished as he continued.

"Par tum! Tumne kya Kiyaa? Tumne jaake mere Bhai ko haan boldi shaadi ke liye, haan? Samajhti kaya ho tum apne aap ko.. Sharam nahi aayi. Kareena bua ke baath aakhir sach hi nikhli.. Shit!"

She had it enough. She wasn't able to hear from him more bad about her. Thus she said, "Haan, toh! Toh kya hai. Agar The Karan Luthra ne kisi ladki ko pyar karli, kya yeh rule hai ki who bhi use pyaar karle. Main hamesha se Rishab ji ko admire karti aayi hoon aur socha bhi hai ki kaisa hoga agar hum dono ki shaadi hojaye. Prithvi aur Sherlyn ka sach saamne aane ke baad jab tumhari maa ne iss rishte ke baath chalayi maine haan kardi bas."

Knowing herself that she uttered only lie, she decided to turn to the wall rather to face him and flowing lies. Her words had depth, but no meaning. Her mouth said it was the truth, but her eyes didn't. Her words had speed but no sound. Had the wall been Karan, he would have sensed her face knowing it was a lie.

On the other hand, Karan, as only could hear her, heard enough. He thus said,

"Thikh hai BHABHI JI', correct hai na!" and pushed her towards the wall more as his mouth was near to her ears. "Baath toh aab sahi keh rahe hai BHABHI JI. Toh phir ek kaam karti hoon. Kyun na mein aapke aur bhai ke liye ek romantic date book karun. Yah phir ek khoobsurat bed hi kaafi hai aapki iraadon ko poori karne ke liye aur..", he whispered but was interrupted.

"Stop it Karan.. Just stop..", she shouted as she used her force to push him aside making him loose his balance. As she turned towards him, one could X-ray her feelings while her face turned red with eyes literally burning. Filthy words from her Karan's mouth about herself with another guy was more than enough for her to vent out to make him understand how she really felt as it was time for her to make him feel helpless.

*************************************

That's it guys, I hope you liked it and please do tell me to continue writing or not as I have many stories up on my mind. Criticisms welcomed. πŸ˜ƒ

P.S : @bold, a small reference to two of my most favourite serials. Anyone here, their fans?😳

Cheers,

Sudee❀️

Edited by ArDeep.PreeRan - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I've not read it yet..πŸ˜‰ will read it soon..πŸ˜ƒ
But yaar kitne start kar Rahi ho.. when are Ur exams starting..πŸ˜•
White-Lilac thumbnail
It was a nice one... But really felt bad for PreeRan πŸ˜­
Only one suggestion don't write much sad stuff at least not now when we are confused in who's the end game...😭
.Sudee08. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oxoacids

I've not read it yet..πŸ˜‰ will read it soon..πŸ˜ƒ

But yaar kitne start kar Rahi ho.. when are Ur exams starting..πŸ˜•

IK Yaar, but this one I already typed and kept. Felt bored that's why typed last two lines and posted. I think ab toh Part B april pe hi milega! Exams March ! haii!!🀒
White-Lilac thumbnail
Will wait for the next part... As I guess it will be PreeRan's reunion😳
.Sudee08. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hriti713

It was a nice one... But really felt bad for PreeRan πŸ˜­

Only one suggestion don't write much sad stuff at least not now when we are confused in who's the end game...😭

Yaa ik, but this one, I wanted to depict their feelings! Thank you soo much for the feedback!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
.Sudee08. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hriti713

Will wait for the next part... As I guess it will be PreeRan's reunion😳

Thank you! You want PreeRan reunion? I think I am gonna dissappoint you in the next one but will promise to write happy stuff on them next time!πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArDeep.PreeRan

Thank you! You want PreeRan reunion? I think I am gonna dissappoint you in the next one but will promise to write happy stuff on them next time!πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š

Sedee seems like you've planned to make us cry πŸ˜­
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh my PreeRan😭
Ab kya hoga?
waiting for next part
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OH NOOO😭. My preeran are sad, I cannot wait for next part. Plz plz update next one πŸ‘