Complaint against singer Papon for kissing minor girl he was mentoring - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Laviee

Honestly I feel like slapping this girl.Look at her attitude.Papon sir jaise godly figure n all.I hate it when kids try to act all smart.

In all fairness she is a kid herself... The blame goes on the parents - why are they letting a little kid comment on sexual abuse of another child?... They should be shielding her, they should be checking on her that if something like this happened to her... They should not be letting her make videos on such serious allegations 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
W*F.
Read few days back the headline and thought might be a peck on the cheek and faltu ka controversy.
But after seeing the video in the OP, fecking hell, what a pervert. 😡
What a sick person, pakad ke kutne ko maan kar raha, haramkhor bdswala.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
And why the hell shan,monali is supporting him??good that channel edited all his part and he is opted out frm everything
greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now his moms thinks everyone is out to defame him.

Bollywood singer Papon aka Angarag Mahanta landed himself into trouble as he allegedly kissed an 11-year-old girl on her lips who is a part of a singing reality show. Papon is the judge of this kids' reality show. The video was shared on his Facebook page and the incident took place when they shot for a Holi celebration episode. 

Papon's mother Archayana Mahonto told a leading news agency that he cannot do such things and the truth will come out soon.

She said, "This is very sad. He (Papon) cannot do such things. We are very upset now. He will come out clean. Truth always remains the truth. Maybe this has been done to defame his image. We have not even thought that something like this will happen."

A case was registered against Papon by the Assam Police too. The singer and the TV channel are given the notice by the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR).

The complaint against Papon was registered by Supreme Court lawyer Runa Bhuyan on Friday filed under the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act for allegedly "inappropriately kissing a minor girl".

The singer has now quit the reality show as a judge. He shared on Twitter recently, "Since I am in no mental state to fullfil most of my professional obligations, I have decided to step down as a judge on the show till the matter in which I have been falsely implicated is fully resolved and the investigations are over".
Edited by badru - 6 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What did the girl and her parents say?

It lookslike he wentfor her lips

Disgusting
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That video made me so uncomfortable! How are people sticking up for him, making it ok for such things to happen. I really hope strict action is taken against him on the basis of the evidence provided cos the parents won't be doing anything except play dumb!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sri-R

Shut up you idiot

She is a child. I'm seeing a lot of posts telling her to shut up, condemning her attitude, and behavior. 

No matter how abrasive she comes off as she is still a child. We have to try and understand why have she and many others made a video defending Papon. We have to bridge the communication gap and make her and others understand and accept that Papon's behavior is unacceptable. 

Lashing out at the kid will not help or protect anyone.  
Nakul mehtaa
Instead of holding the perpetrator fully responsible we are teaching the victim to believe it's alright to be trespassed. NO, it's not. Shocking! https://twitter.com/shahper_huma/status/967103081392590848 ...
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Disgusting!
How can shreya n other singers evn support him after watching d video its sick!
In which world does guru kiss on shishya's lips yuck n there is no camera angle nothing.., n im glad raveena n other celebs are bashing him..
pakeezah thumbnail
He looks high. And acted guilty after the videographer asked him..yeh kya hai.?
This is destinys way of curbing abuse of kids. Too much reality tv going on and the entertainment industry full of loose moral people.