Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Deepika ? Reminds of Waheedaji Rekha Vaijayanti Mala Mam ?? Seriously ??

Which drug is Bhansu taking ? 

Lol even some parallel leads of TV have better grace and expressions than Deeps..!!

So STFU

Enough of this Bhansali Deeps Ranveer trio..!! Go get a life and do something else apart from recycling and distorting historical epics..!!

+++++1

DP is anything but graceful with her perpetual  blank face and two left feet!
Edited by flameofdarkness - 6 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe SLB has started promoting his next movie or the movie after that and that's all there's to it  (if the rumors are true that DP is starring in it)

This is his non violent promo... The other kind will happen after the filming begins
Edited by ---Betty--- - 6 years ago
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Is it true that DP's voice was dubbed in OSO?

A dubbing artiste Mona Gosh Shetty had dubbed for Deepika in OSO.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Waheeda Rehman in Chaudhvin Ka Chand

Image: Waheeda Rehman in Chaudhvin Ka Chand.

Who do you think is the most beautiful actress in Hindi cinema today?

Deepika Padukone.

She is so naturally beautiful. She has irresistible charm, grace and poise.

In acting too, she is very talented.

Sunday, January 28, 2018 16:57 IST
By Santa Banta News Network
Legendary actress Asha Parekh who has seen Deepika Padukone starrer Padmaavat in a screening held recently is all praise for the actress.

The veteran actress shared in elation,"I would like to congratulate Deepika Padukone for her performance.If today I had to make a film on Rani Padmavati, I would cast none other but Deepika, Her grace, when she dances or acts is simply commendable and the 'Ghoomar' dance that they've objected to is so beautiful!'

" The peace and silence in Deepika's eyes. She is so beautiful and regal." - Hema Malini on #Padmaavat

"I've played Rajput princesses in Vijay Anand's 'Rajput' and Gulzar's 'Meera'. But Deepika (as Rani Padmavati) is a class apart. I fell in love with the film. I hope and pray every Indian gets to see this masterpiece" - Hema Malini

you2 thumbnail
Let me bump up this hit thread!

Do DP fans want more quotes form yesteryear actresses? Let me know.
hasini009 thumbnail
Jab miya biwi raji toh kya karega kaji😆

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: you2

Deepika Padukone.

Legendary actress Asha Parekh who has seen Deepika Padukone starrer Padmaavat in a screening held recently is all praise for the actress.

The veteran actress shared in elation,"I would like to congratulate Deepika Padukone for her performance.If today I had to make a film on Rani Padmavati, I would cast none other but Deepika, Her grace, when she dances or acts is simply commendable and the 'Ghoomar' dance that they've objected to is so beautiful!'

" The peace and silence in Deepika's eyes. She is so beautiful and regal." - Hema Malini on #Padmaavat

"I've played Rajput princesses in Vijay Anand's 'Rajput' and Gulzar's 'Meera'. But Deepika (as Rani Padmavati) is a class apart. I fell in love with the film. I hope and pray every Indian gets to see this masterpiece" - Hema Malini

😆

Originally posted by: you2

Deepika Padukone.

Awww! Since the endorsement from these 'legendary' actresses means the world to you and they are the epitome of gospel truth, please allow me to contribute and also refresh your memory in the process 😉

Sonam or Vidya can reprise my 'Pyaasa' role: Waheeda Rehman

Last updated: 12 January, 2011
Mumbai, Jan 12, (IANS): 13:19 IST

The veteran actress and the heroine of the 1957 classic ''Pyaasa'' Waheeda Rehman feels that certain films should be kept from remake. If, however, the film is re-made, Sonam Kapoor or Vidya Balan would fit best for her character, she says.

Reacting to actor Aamir Khan's wish to remake "Pyaasa", Rehman said, "It shouldn't be made. I don't have right to stop people. If it's made, then my role should be done either by Sonam Kapoor or Vidya Balan."

clear

Hema Malini roots for Kareena and Ash.

March 19, 2010 04:41:12 PM IST
Bollywood Trade News Network
Send to Friend

HEMA MALINI

HEMA MALINI

She is the superstar of yesteryears. Not only was she the reigning star of her times but also one of the most glamorous faces of her era.

Hema Malini, who is still active on the film front thinks that Kareena Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are the most convincing actresses of today's time. According to the veteran actress, Kareena and Ash have a visible charm that can work its magic on anyone. Though she thinks on similar lines for Katrina Kaif too, but somehow according to her Kats needs more time to prove her magic.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
People finding the fact that DP reminded SLB of yesteryear actresses funny
Argument; but the yesteryear actresses themselves liked DP
Adds up perfectly.. 😆
you2 thumbnail
@flameofdarkness

^^Praise for Deepika is immense.

How can you even compare🤔.

Deepiak's beauty,charm,grace,poise,talent..her performance in Padmaavat.Her regal look,her dance.

Where is the comparison?

Thanks for posting though.It makes Deepika fans even more proud!

Edited by you2 - 6 years ago