Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

๐Ÿ˜†No I genuinely find Deepu prettier than Hema and a better actor than her too...Hema is no great actor...she was pretty average not to say her dialogue delivery sucked too...yes Hema Malini is very beautiful but Deepu in OSO was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful...I don't think Hema has ever looked as gorgeous as Deepu in OSO...but for other two I disagree...Both Waheeda Rehaman and Vaijanti mala were epitome of gracefulness in their hay days...Deepu can't even touch them forget about being like them.

I think Hemamalini is much better actress than people esp critics give her credit for... 
Critics always praised her beauty and poise to the skies but always added that she was not much of an actress... I totally disagree although there have been some movies she looked like she was sleep walking, she has done a wide range of roles and very convincingly too 

Strangely her dialogue delivery got worse as years progressed... You would think experience would make it better 

This was at HM's book launch last year... Does she looks that better than the woman who's a Grandma and 40 yrs her senior? 

And she had a such a lovely smile... I find DP smile artificial and one of her not so good points ( among others)

Edited by ---Betty--- - 6 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@ Betty...Deepu has lost her OSO wala look...I was talking about Hema in her prime and Deepu in her prime...these days a lot of people look prettier than Deepu๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by blue-ice. - 6 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Deepika is pretty and very slim with average acting skills but NO way can she be compared to Waheeda- queen of expressions, Vyajantimala-queen of dancing and Hema- queen of beauty.

SLB - Pagla Gaye ho kya? Padmavati ka jhatka Zor se laga
pallavi25 thumbnail

@ Betty...Deepu has lost her OSO wala look...I was talking about Hema in her prime and Deepu in her prime...these days a lot of people look prettier than Deepu๐Ÿ˜†

DP was SOO gorgeous in OSO, she captured cinegoers hearts with her debut itself
she looked good till recently, shes lost so much weight now, her face looks thin and pointy, nose looks too thin ...shes looking more like her mother nowadays 

Hema's dialogue delivery was so bad.๐Ÿ˜†...was watching Kudrat the other day on TV (reincarnation story), her gasping way of speaking dialogues made me laugh, even though they were serious scenes๐Ÿ˜†

Waheeda was the most beautiful, graceful and best actress out of all 3 
Vyajayanthimala was a great dancer and a dramatic actress 

I like her better Waheeda

Hema reminds me of my mom ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† she's so cute

Never even heard of the last one ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

And I hope you know that saying, 'There is no smoke without fire' ๐Ÿ˜†

And Bachchan Sr is praised even outside IF threads for all his deeds... Kabhi mumbai aakar dekhiye, bahut kuch pata chalega...
Edited by anjs - 6 years ago

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

DP was SOO gorgeous in OSO, she captured cinegoers hearts with her debut itself
she looked good till recently, shes lost so much weight now, her face looks thin and pointy, nose looks too thin ...shes looking more like her mother nowadays 

Hema's dialogue delivery was so bad.๐Ÿ˜†...was watching Kudrat the other day on TV (reincarnation story), her gasping way of speaking dialogues made me laugh, even though they were serious scenes๐Ÿ˜†

Waheeda was the most beautiful, graceful and best actress out of all 3 
Vyajayanthimala was a great dancer and a dramatic actress 

Waheeda Rehman was superlative in giving expressions and she could hold on to them for long.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyRikMZXqw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHCOLUsW6I[/YOUTUBE]

None of the actresses have been able to match up with her except may be Rekha in Umrao Jaan.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Deepika ? Reminds of Waheedaji Rekha Vaijayanti Mala Mam ?? Seriously ??
Which drug is Bhansu taking ? 

Lol even some parallel leads of TV have better grace and expressions than Deeps..!!

So STFU

Enough of this Bhansali Deeps Ranveer trio..!! Go get a life and do something else apart from recycling and distorting historical epics..!!
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Apne apne yadasht ki baat hai.. Kisi ko gadhe ko dekh k ghora yad ata hai tou kisi ko DP dekh k Waheeda.. Kia keh sakte hain
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is it true that DP's voice was dubbed in OSO?