PreeRanSS:I for U, U for Me <3 Pt3 Uptd Pg5 (Lost thoughts & pa

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys, am up with a new Short story. Thanks to PreeRan πŸ˜³. Its because of them am all set to start my first ever writing work in my lyf. I believe it lives upto markπŸ˜›

Story revolves as if Preeta herself narrates dis anecdote. Characters introduction will be done along with the story updation. The plot begins from Karan, Preeta's meeting after there bitter fight which was happened before three years . Story plot and d characterization are nothing to do wid Wat v have been shown onscreen. So here goes my fairy tale on PreeRan😳

I 4 U❀️U 4 Me

PART 1
Today... I need to forget my past and I have to begin with my new life...

For the past three years I have been arguing with my mom for this. After our father left us all in dis world my mom and dadi are the world to me and shristy; my little sister. Last month I was out of words to argue and finally left out with only one option...
MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My mom and Shristy, sent his photo and many times tried to tell about him to me but I didn listen anything. I know only his name, the name which I hate the most. So I don't want to know anything more about him and have not seen my mom's son in law yet. As we both were busy with our work both of our families decided to have the engagement done, day before the marriage. But today morning only he came.
Preeta, its getting late '
Ya mom, I am coming !!!!'
My mom is very excited about my marriage. But I neither have interest nor faith in these stuffs.
Whatever it is , I need to forget my past love. I know , its
really hard to do that!

I entered in to the marriage hall, nd then to the mandap; everyone was watching me and I was a bit nervous. Within few minutes, my Ms will be transformed to Mrs. I climbed up the rostrum.
And sat beside my future partner. He was telling mantra, I too joined him. He too never made an
attempt to talk with me till now. May be he too not interested in marriage or doesn he like me????
My mom, who is responsible for this disaster, was standing near me with a broad smile. My sister was giggling and teasing me to see him. I too felt that its time to face the fact. Atleast once before marriage, I want to see him.
I turned slowly...

OMG!!!!!

Its him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the one, whom I want to forget and the one, whom I don't want to see in my entire life ...

D KARAN LUTHRA😑

To b Continued...,😳

PS : Sorry for the typos; if any! Feel free to share ur views guys so dat I can improve my writings along wid my storyπŸ˜›

Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is sooo beautiful 
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved it! im so excited to read the rest! will u be updating?
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

This is sooo beautiful 

Thank you πŸ˜Š
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

loved it! im so excited to read the rest! will u be updating?

Yup I'll b updating... Planned for 10-11 parts as of now πŸ˜Š. Am glad u loved it.. Wil notify u wen I update. πŸ˜Š
White-Lilac thumbnail
The starting is so interesting! 
Preeta's getting married to the person whom she never wanted to face again... Such a unique one πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Do update soon! 
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Originally posted by: hriti713

The starting is so interesting! 

Preeta's getting married to the person whom she never wanted to face again... Such a unique one πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Do update soon! 

πŸ˜‰wil do hriti.. 
Thanks for d appreciation πŸ˜³
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting
plz cont
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Wil do certainly dr.. πŸ˜‰
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Part 2 will b up by today evening guys.. Since I'll b out of town for d Nxt couple of days am planning to update d 2nd part by today evening.. πŸ˜‰
Thanks for d love nd appreciation guys.πŸ€—. It boosts me to do well in Wat am writing now πŸ˜³