Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: krish_1

Maybe that...but from the insta stories making rounds I have a feeling that saranya paired up with odhni is trying to expose the killer n madhvi is trying to take the blame on to herself!!!

Omg!!! This doesn't make any sense...
Better watch it as it comes other than interpretation...it takes out the excitement of the play scenes!! So I officially stop interpreting...😃

That doesn't make sense right now nothing makes I'm not liking the way new mystery is linking I hope we get something out of box that will surprise us and satisfy too
Asshi... thumbnail
By the way donal was in yellow dress that seems the one in which shiv proposed sharanya! So I think we'll be getting shiv proposing sharu soonish
AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Asshi...

The iv wasn't even a bit good. I don't watch such stuff usually but go with it to know about show. Vikram and donal seemed uninterested too. And the questions don't even ask!
The only good thing was Donal giving spoiler of Namik dancing and the upcoming one interesting track after week also the fact that she's not culprit and will not play negative role anytime soon.

The question-answer session was just for last 5 minutes. The whole supposed to be live chat was filled with only overdose of segments ðŸ˜† 

Anything can happen since its a thriller. I'm not taking her words seriously. And with this season 2 news coming up...I wonder what really are the makers planning...? Kuch bhi ho sakta hai ðŸ¤”
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So basically a lot of fragmented info from behind the scenes segments and other interviews indicating some play/function/party/event which will do complete n final reveal of all mysteries in the storyline ...
Am I correct ???
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asshi...

That doesn't make sense right now nothing makes I'm not liking the way new mystery is linking I hope we get something out of box that will surprise us and satisfy too

Hmm... yeah...it seems like bedis after a fallout has buckled up again for their son!!!
It's too early to predict...with less information!!
Asshi... thumbnail
Donal said she is ready to play grey but not negative so I don't think she'll go with being negative besides there's no reason for sharu being negative and about her love for shiv then its absolutely true.
According to some prediction even if she is doing to get rid of ghost then she had easy way since ghost itself want mukti she would've gone devprayag do his cremation and after getting rid of shiv she could've gone back to vyom so whole of the prediction goes in vain!

Sharanya is positive character she can become grey to get her revenge for shiv but her love is true!
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -phoenix-

So basically a lot of fragmented info from behind the scenes segments and other interviews indicating some play/function/party/event which will do complete n final reveal of all mysteries in the storyline ...

Am I correct ???

Uhm not the final revelation that's our prediction going by Donal words of everything clearing up but yes high point is coming up that might be turning point.
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Season 2 I can only think of typical Indian serial style plot... Hero n heroine killed by villian n then reincarnated... Later ML n FL  take revenge from older version of villian played by older actor 
Asshi... thumbnail
Madhvi was already hell bent to protect her son after knowing he did third murder!

But in all this I noticed something, shiv was suspicious of vyom even when sharu was confident seemed like he is aware of something but unable to tell as he confessed in precap

Also the mystery linking shiv and bedi has vyom involved. Rajan clearly said that what he did 20 years back was for vyom and now his punishment is vyom only so maybe shiv and vyom have more than girl rivalry between them.
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -phoenix-

Season 2 I can only think of typical Indian serial style plot... Hero n heroine killed by villian n then reincarnated... Later ML n FL take revenge from older version of villian played by older actor

Ghost is the essence of ek deewana tha if there's no ghost in edt season two then there's no ek deewana tha. Title itself shows the human love in past.

I'm against seasons because they ruin the real theme of show just because of popularity so i hopeits a rumour only.Edited by Asshi... - 6 years ago