Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

May be cause its just for 3 to 5 min of it thats why,cause u need to connect to the scene n its not enough for it . Today shiv almost confessed ( thats what i felt ) . Up untill yesterday he was running away . We know he liked her . But its hard for us to connect . All cheesy scene r good for entertainment but if we looking at story, They needs to really show actual backstory continuation in almost couple of episodes. Thats too much to expect from cvs . I hope i made some sense .     πŸ˜†

@Bold: I slightly disagree with this... The connect can be made in this little time I personally feel. But I agree with the rest. It's like they are randomly jumping! πŸ˜•
@Bold Italics: Exactly!!!

Oh you made complete sense😳

disagree ..huhh..its fine thats why i said i hope i made some sense.πŸ˜†  i am normally one liner commenter ..was surprised myself  to see 5 line reply from me πŸ˜†

like yesterday they went in FB scene using Saandh word, but in FB scene there was nothing about it . so they r just randomly  adding scenes for sake of lollipop πŸ˜† 

i loved most  that bangal scene,and  tumhara haath kabhi nahi choduga one . and lab scene.
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You made complete sense Heena. It's just that I could not connect with the scene. Like you said they remembered the rehearsal cos of Saandh yet that word was not repeated in the flashback... Also it seemed like a jump in their feelings... I am not liking the timeline... Too rushed... 
If you look at their scenes alone, in a random sequence, then they are cute. But with the flow of the flashback, it seems rushed... 
SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
EDT season 2 πŸ˜• shocking news πŸ˜² anyway let see what happen πŸ˜†
Happy Sunday😳 
AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Main gayab kya ho gayi season 2 agaya?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Is this true?? 😲
krish_1 thumbnail
Are they planning sth like shanti om ????? 
The dastaan kind of song??

Edited by krish_1 - 6 years ago
krish_1 thumbnail
Karz song?!! Not able to make out which songEdited by krish_1 - 6 years ago
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BTW karz doesn't fit even a bit since it was betrayal in love while here there's no betrayal in LOVE though shanti om is different too but it has some points so it can happen but still none of the two is apt for EDTEdited by Asshi... - 6 years ago
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asshi...

BTW karz doesn't fit even a bit since it was betrayal in love while here there's no betrayal in LOVE though shanti om is different too but it has some points so it can happen but still none of the two is apt for EDT

I know!!!! I read on twitter it's Karz song...but the sequence is same...it's like the story telling...
But if we think vyoom betrayed na?? He remained their friend n killed him.

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krish_1

I know!!!! I read on twitter it's Karz song...but the sequence is same...it's like the story telling...
But if we think vyoom betrayed na?? He remained their friend n killed him.

There's betrayal but not in love that's what I meant!
Twitter is fans so you can't trust them until or unless cast or crew leaked the news

Anyway am looking forward to the new sequence coming it seemed excited with dark environment kinda my favorite plus it gave the feeling of ailan e jang. Tired of hide and seek πŸ˜›