Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krish_1 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Anyway some song sequence which says shiv-saranya story is coming up...I saw a video in which director is explaining the sequence to actors...so some kind of revelation is coming up!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@krishh... Karz song sequence ? ... I'd like that play within a play for revenge style! But sharanya akele play karegi kya coz shiv is invisible ?
@ asshi... What is this new ailan e jung sequence ?

@all ... What is this season 2 news? Is it true ?
AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Saw the live chat of the duo by IF. It wasn't that good tbh. Not because Namik wasn't there (how I wish if he could be there...) going by the pattern, usually IF's chats are well-arranged & neatly presented. I mean I saw the one with leads of a show which comes right after us & it was so good. Also, the one with Namik back in 2016. This wasn't a proper one. They just arranged some fun activities but what about knowing more about leads & knowing more about  what's coming in the show for viewers. It could have been so much better if they had concentrated more on the question-answer session than these overdose of fun segments. 
AnOptimist thumbnail
And I genuinely want to know who was the reporter πŸ€”
She asked Donal as to what she thinks of the fanwars happening where Donal's & Namik's fanclubs are bashing Vyom & Vikram. And I was like WHATTT??? Aren't these fights from both the sides? And wasn't Vikram the right person to talk about these things? πŸ˜†

AnOptimist thumbnail
Namik's live chat with India Forums (those who are interested can check it out)
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -phoenix-

@krishh... Karz song sequence ? ... I'd like that play within a play for revenge style! But sharanya akele play karegi kya coz shiv is invisible ?

@ asshi... What is this new ailan e jung sequence ?

@all ... What is this season 2 news? Is it true ?

Hehe not exactly ailan e jang but it felt so by the environment and actors words too. there has been a video of vikram and Prateek the arrangements were like that of party with dim lightening and was looking cool like its for the climax even viku and donal said interesting track is coming up of some Revelation maybe the high point of feb.

No one knows about season 2 c'mon edt is still airing and don't know when it will end. Viku and donal said they haven't been inform of the show ending ryt now so that might be rumour.
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: krish_1

Anyway some song sequence which says shiv-saranya story is coming up...I saw a video in which director is explaining the sequence to actors...so some kind of revelation is coming up!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Song sequence yup namik is going to dance donal and vikram talked about it πŸ˜ƒ
krish_1 thumbnail
Maybe that...but from the insta stories making rounds I have a feeling that saranya paired up with odhni is trying to expose the killer n madhvi is trying to take the blame on to herself!!!
Omg!!! This doesn't make any sense...
Better watch it as it comes other than interpretation...it takes out the excitement of the play scenes!! So I officially stop interpreting...πŸ˜ƒ
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

And I genuinely want to know who was the reporterπŸ€”

She asked Donal as to what she thinks of the fanwars happening where Donal's & Namik's fanclubs are bashing Vyom & Vikram. And I was like WHATTT??? Aren't these fights from both the sides? And wasn't Vikram the right person to talk about these things?πŸ˜†

The iv wasn't even a bit good. I don't watch such stuff usually but go with it to know about show. Vikram and donal seemed uninterested too. And the questions don't even ask!
The only good thing was Donal giving spoiler of Namik dancing and the upcoming one interesting track after week also the fact that she's not culprit and will not play negative role anytime soon.
krish_1 thumbnail
Yeah...the chat was boring...even Vikram n donal was not in a mood to play/answer anything...