Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
wese im having a doubt,,, is ths swimming pool n BB post leap,,, we might get the guitar n singing in thta blue tux first,, may be on Fri,, that might be their first date,,😳😳
blue tux wali is their first date on mon,,not fri,, bt yea frm Vyom pov,,, oohhkk the her ranjha was mostly vyom's fb,, kind of his justification kia??? y he did,,wat he did???Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik
I'm not sure tbh. I think we'll get some flashbacks from Vyom's pov like HeerRanjha...I think they'll come when he confesses...