Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I agree sara .. i lovrd present scene too . Nams is very good at emotional scene . He made me cry . Well shot
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -rhythm-

I agree sara .. i lovrd present scene too . Nams is very good at emotional scene . He made me cry . Well shot

Yeah. 
I personally feel they are rushing the flashback story... As in the speed is not constant... It's sometimes okay then in the next fb scene there is such a jump in their emotions...I don't know hot to explain it well...
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think im late,, bt nevermind,, Congos for the 19th one guyss,,,hai dil ko teri justuju..hayye even my justuju to watch him more n more getting increased,,😳
-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

Yeah.
I personally feel they are rushing the flashback story... As in the speed is not constant... It's sometimes okay then in the next fb scene there is such a jump in their emotions...I don't know hot to explain it well...

May be cause its just for 3 to 5 min of it thats why,cause u need to connect to the scene n its not enough for it . Today shiv almost confessed ( thats what i felt ) . Up untill yesterday he was running away . We know he liked her . But its hard for us to connect . All cheesy scene r good for entertainment but if we looking at story, They needs to really show actual backstory continuation in almost couple of episodes. Thats too much to expect from cvs . I hope i made some sense .     ðŸ˜†Edited by -rhythm- - 6 years ago
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Paulclan 🤗

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vimikrao

Good Morning Paulclan 🤗

sigh.. the emotional connect they share.. I wish cv's explore this side more..
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone dabba
New pinch girls😆
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -rhythm-

May be cause its just for 3 to 5 min of it thats why,cause u need to connect to the scene n its not enough for it . Today shiv almost confessed ( thats what i felt ) . Up untill yesterday he was running away . We know he liked her . But its hard for us to connect . All cheesy scene r good for entertainment but if we looking at story, They needs to really show actual backstory continuation in almost couple of episodes. Thats too much to expect from cvs . I hope i made some sense .     ðŸ˜†

Absolutely right Heena. They haven't show us the first link, the first meet! Shiv wasn't confessing yesterday, it was a play, don't worry, if not anything we will get confession scenes, and a few more scenes from Vyoms POV also. 
krish_1 thumbnail
I have a feeling that vyoom took them to hospital so they are holding those scenes for vyoom to tell the story...
That car coming towards saranya could be vyoom...
AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Mubarakaan for new AT!!!! 🥳 Edited by _Asfii_ - 6 years ago