Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
How's sonam role in movie?? does she have equal space like Radhika?

Pad Man also showed an uptrend like Padmaavat on Tuesday due to Mahashivratri holiday at places. The film collected 6 crore nett on Tuesday to take its five day rotal to over 51 crore nett. The gains were a little less than Padmaavat as it was collecting at a higher level. Padmaavat went up by around 10% while Pad Man went up by 5%.

There is a holiday for Mahashivratri today as well and Valentines Days also which will aid the film again though it may not be the normal Valentines Day growth as some of that growth will have been factored into collections on the Monday partial holiday. The week is going over 60 crore nett but by how much will depend over the next two days. 

The first five day business of Pad Man is as follows.

Friday - 10,00,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 13,50,00,000 apprx

Sunday - 16,00,00,000 apprx

Monday - 5,75,00,000 apprx

Tuesday - 6,00,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 51,25,00,000 apprx

Pad Man is contining to do well in Mumbai and Pune although the collections were helped as it was a partial holiday in Maharashtra on Tuesday.

North India did not have a holiday but collections held pretty well there with a drop of around 5%. The other places like Bihar and CI are showing low collections but that is always going to happen with this type of film which does not have anything for the mass audience barring the presence of Akshay Kumar.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

very good 2nd half belongs to her ❤️
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I've yet to see the movie but I've read only positive things about it and the BO is encouraging as it's quite steady. It means the the audience likes it.

Radhika is in the first half of the movie while Sonam arrives in the second half. They balance each other well it seems (that's what I got from the reviews)

Here are some of the reactions I found on Twitter :

AkshayKumar Da FAN  @GurmeetSingh42
SuivreSuivre @GurmeetSingh42
Plus

And then its @akshaykumar sir & @sonamakapoor 's show all the way in 2nd half. Sonam kapoor chaa gayi. Loved her as Pari. Her relation with Laxmikant has been shown so beautifully #PadMan

Pruthveshwar @PruthveshwarS 
Plus

#PadMan: Excellently written, beautifully executed. @sonamakapoor's character was the biggest surprise for me! Loved it! Keep inspiring and enlightening us @akshaykumar sir! Congratulations to the whole cast and crew. 4/5

FemiNoise @mallika_dutt1 
Plus

#PadMan is must watch for pure subject n @akshaykumar -he is brilliant! @sonamakapoor what a performance!U stole second half! @radhika_apte natural! @mrsfunnybones super effort to u n team! I'm glad this subject is the talk! We need men like #PadMan

Zafran khattak @Zafrankhattak_ 
Plus

Sonammm @sonamakapoor l loved your performance in #PadMan Time again you have proved that you have lot in you as an actress. @radhika_apte is amazing @akshaykumar your best so far but Sonam character is very relatable. Loved it

#PadMan - 3.5/5. It's a lifetime performance from wonderman @akshaykumar. He deserves all the awards. His hilarious, emotional climax speech in broken English is goosebumps material. @radhika_apte & @sonamakapoor are bold, sportive heroines & do justice to their respective parts

Kaoridz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gbubUSuzgk[/YOUTUBE]
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

IMO...Sonam has a better role than Radhika in the movie.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So happy for the team of Padman and especially Sonam. So glad she's doing good films like these <3
Kaoridz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
French covering Padman 😃

Brut FRCompte certifi @brutofficiel 4 hil y a 4 heures

"Padman", l'homme qui veut briser le tabou des rgles en Inde. #PadManChallenge

7 398 vues
1:50 / 1:50
Inde : #PadmanChallenge pour briser le tabou des rgles
4 rponses 167 Retweets 230 j'aime

Edited by Kaoridz - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

This movie was average at best. Too much bhaashan and some cringe worthy moments. 

same review🥱😆
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Congrats 
team padman