Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Maybe because he's an excellent actor to whom enacting a character is more important than the boxoffice.

And fortunately, in the Hindi filmindustry there still are producer who value that.

In addition, his fees won't go through the roof keeping the budget low.

He's one of those filmstars with a good name but no mass-appeal.

It says more about the Indian audience than about him if most of his movies are labelled as flop and disaster.

excellent in whose point of view?  surely not from audiences 

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

I finally got time to watch this movie and the only time available was Monday. Only one person was able to go with me and we were the only ones in the theater.

But the movie, oh man. So good. RKR was fantastic and embodied his character perfectly. Jyothika did great again, even better than in Shaitaan in my opinion. Other actors did nicely too, even Alaya. Sharad Kelkar (aka Nahar from Saat Phere) deserves more roles.

Drama scenes were good but not overbearing. Comedy was good. Romance was actually good too, and felt natural. Cinematography and atmosphere were very well handled. Runtime was perfect. First half was better than the second half, but they made it work. Resolution was great. The handling of the credits, just like with Maidaan, was terrific and gave you something do do while they were happening, all the way until they were done. More movies should do this, especially with biopics.

No clue if this movie will have strong legs and manage to be a box office success, but the lack of releases in coming weeks gives me some hope that word of mouth will help this movie. I really hope it becomes a success because it deserves it in my opinion.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

Thanx a lot Ibu for posting your review smiley27 It would be sad if you're the only one to have watched this movie in a theatre. If I could, I would.

Her the first week collection by Sacnilk:

Day 1 [1st Friday] ₹ 2.25 Cr -
Day 2 [1st Saturday] ₹ 4.2 Cr
Day 3 [1st Sunday] ₹ 5.25 Cr
Day 4 [1st Monday] ₹ 1.65 Cr
Day 5 [1st Tuesday] ₹ 1.6 Cr 
Day 6 [1st Wednesday] ₹ 1.5 Cr 
Day 7 [1st Thursday] ₹ 1.4 Cr 
Week 1 Collection ₹ 17.85 Cr

No idea about the budget, but I really hope that it wll have another week like this.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

2nd w/e= 8.25

A great 29.5% drop

Monday at 1.5  Less than a 10% from 1st Monday's 1.65 and the same as 2nd Friday

Running total as of Monday = ₹ 27.60 Cr

www.sacnilk.com/quicknews/Srikanth_2024_Box_Office_Collection_Day_11?hl=en

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Friday an estimated ₹1.15 - a 23.4% drop from last Friday for a ₹32.65 Cr total.  

Edit - made ₹5.6 this w/e for estimated ₹37.1

www.sacnilk.com/movie/Srikanth_2024

Edited by Talis - a day ago