Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

agree with apoorva! πŸ˜† screws are a bit loose?!πŸ˜†

Totally.

And it's sad, not even funny. Reminded me of the KriArj producer who said it is a man's world 

Originally posted by: GrrrG

why can't you exercise and be be fit like others? 

Exactly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not all the men are same!
My dad help my mom alot and so does my brothers!

Its all about one mentality, ego and lazy panty! πŸ˜†
Its not men doing household chores or not...Actually a lot of men do a lot of household work..Though they and everyone else calls it 'helping out' the lady of the house...But for the lady of the house, its 'her' work! 
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't even understand why there is a debate. You are  a human. You have to eat. You have to live in a house and maintain it. Clean your clothes. Why should you expect another human to do it for you? Just like that for free? You have to live so you better learn how to cook & clean! Basic human necessities for survival! 

If you want to do division of labor based on gender and you are ok with it, that's cool mate (men make money, women make home). But to expect that every household or every human will divide labor based on gender is unfair. Everyone should equally contribute to the household. Figure out what you like and don't like and decide who should do what or if you need to pay someone to do it and who will supervise them. Just stop with the stereotypical expectations!

And to somehow suggest that cleaning is a disrespectful job then you are disrespecting all the cleaners in the world who clean your shit and carry your trash. Try living in a place without the sweepers and cleaners! This kind of thinking needs to change. Every work has its purpose and are vital to our existence. 

And as a reminder...women are humans! They too have desires of all kinds. They are not all nurturers just because they can give birth! They are not natural nurturers or natural cleaning machines LOL! I am thinking of an interview of Juhi Chawla where she said when her first baby was born she had no idea what the hell to do...she kept thinking...what is this thing...it keeps crying...LOL! Poor thing. She said she got better at it when the second one was born. So same goes for men! It's a skill. Not something you are born with! Jeez! πŸ˜†
Edited by LifeOLicious - 6 years ago
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Because they are MEN. Now zip it lady and get with the patriarchy. Remember your husband can find someone better, someone who is willing to do all the chores without complaints. πŸ₯±

And besides what is she on about? Does it look like she does chores? She wouldn't have this much weight if she did her own chores. πŸ₯±
SRK-BEBO thumbnail
Every person needs to know how to take care of their basic needs irrespective of the gender.
Egostic men who think women are second citizens or women who are ok with feeling like that think all house hold work should be done by women. Some women do it willingly, some just settled to it.

Irrespective of the working hours, real men always help women and share responsibilities with house work. 

If a man looking for a woman only to do his work just because he is bringing money, he is looking for a maid, not a spouse. Even today, you have such cultural bulishit,.

Lot of families where men and women all work, share responsibilities and all the house-work together. That brings them closer and increase the respect they have for each other. Even for house wives, work load is too much. Nice men help them as much as they can to reduce the work load for their women.
Edited by SRK-BEBO - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: desiking3

In an interview with a leading daily, the actor talks about her idea of a successful marriage and equality in the relationship.

Vidya said, "At the end of the day, a marriage of any relationship is a partnership, so there has to be equality. Men aren't accustomed to this idea, which is why women have to lure them into doing at least some of the work before expecting them to do 5 percent. See, both partners step out of the house to earn their livelihood but it's highly unfair that after a long, hard day, the woman has to come back and do household chores. Even if she has help at home, she still has to monitor, supervise and keep a check on everything. So, men should contribute equally."

She was asked that the stereotype that a man has to work outside and woman has to take care of kids at home still persists and she answered. "Yes, that's because of the deep conditioning that the mother is more crucial to a child's upbringing than a father. But that's not true. I'm not a psychologist, this is just my opinion. As the mother has borne the baby, she instinctively doing that much more. Even if she has had a smooth pregnancy, once she delivers the baby, she wants to spend time with the little one. However, she also needs to get her energy back. No one ever talks about that. We forget that the woman too needs a lot of care."

She told in an old interview that she does not step into the kitchen or do any household work. So, why is she talking about? Am sure both husband n wife dont do any work nor do they hit the gym. Which movie of hers is releasing by the way? πŸ˜†

Edited by CrystalFatima - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bips

Pls ask your mom if having a bai somehow means that she doesn't need to do household work... Bai does a fraction of work and require constant supervision... 

I know alot of ppl who say that housewife doesn't do anything, sab kuch toh bai kar deti hai... But they don't realize that housewife is literally working morning to night on a zillion things that makes the rest of the family life easy

I dont think even Vidya will be comfortable with Sid supervising her Kamwali Bais πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: SRK-BEBO

Every person needs to know how to take care of their basic needs irrespective of the gender.

Egostic men who think women are second citizens or women who are ok with feeling like that think all house hold work should be done by women. Some women do it willingly, some just settled to it.

Irrespective of the working hours, real men always help women and share responsibilities with house work. 

If a man looking for a woman only to do his work just because he is bringing money, he is looking for a maid, not a spouse. Even today, you have such cultural bulishit,.

Lot of families where men and women all work, share responsibilities and all the house-work together. That brings them closer and increase the respect they have for each other. Even for house wives, work load is too much. Nice men help them as much as they can to reduce the work load for their women.

In Animal world, the female wolf looks after the home n takes care of the kids. While the male wolf goes hunting n brings food for all. If there was Feminism in wolve kingdom, they wud hv bashed the Male wolf. I dont think it is cultural thing. It is Nature. Women are more caring and nurturers than Men. Which is why more nurses n doctors are Women. While more men are into jobs like welding,defences, mining, driving etc. 

Both men and women will never be equal bcoz they are born different. Women need not be like Men and Men need not be like Women. They only need to compliment each other and retain their own uniqueness. I also agree that Men and Women need to share the household chores in places where both are working and do not have a maid servant. But, most of such households do share responsibilities.