Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Thanks for sharing 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I wonder why Tabu said no. Reports said they offered her more money but she still said no. Anyways I’ll watch the movie whether it is Tabu or Vidya. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I wonder why Tabu said no. Reports said they offered her more money but she still said no. Anyways I’ll watch the movie whether it is Tabu or Vidya. 

Both should have been casted with a twist 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Will Kiara reprise her role? Or she will not be in this movie? She has good chemistry with Kartik.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Will Kiara reprise her role? Or she will not be in this movie? She has good chemistry with Kartik.

she does have good chemistry with him. Reports during BB was that they did not get along. But during promotions they got along really well so wonder if that rumor was PR for the movie or not. Not sure. Rumors was saying sara was approached for the role and Sara was the first choice for bb2 and it went to Kiara. This time Kiara might say no but hope Kiara says yes to this movie.  It seems like sara might get this film and I still have not seen a single movie of sara. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

she does have good chemistry with him. Reports during BB was that they did not get along. But during promotions they got along really well so wonder if that rumor was PR for the movie or not. Not sure. Rumors was saying sara was approached for the role and Sara was the first choice for bb2 and it went to Kiara. This time Kiara might say no but hope Kiara says yes to this movie.  It seems like sara might get this film and I still have not seen a single movie of sara. 

Hopefully she will be in this one. Sara and Kartik are a big no no.

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Can not wait..BB3 is my most awaited movie of 2024..

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I hope Vidya makes a big comeback with this one, it's been painful to watch an actress of her calibre do all the crappy films she has been doing lately. Unpopular opinion but can we just pair Kartik & Vidya opposite each other and not cast Saras, Sharvaris, jahnvis etc as "heroine" and be done with it smiley36without being all judgemental about it just coz the roles are reversed, it would be so cool if done right. 

They are actually getting the Diwali slot??smiley3