Users

Frequent Posters

i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
nice update...
maan is in love wth geet...
geet doesnt know...
maan wants to talk to and tell her feeling but due everyone being around he cant talk...
cute moments between the two..
where both are lost in each other..
geets family has arranged a party for them...

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Annie part is not so interesting ... minus annie update and story is fabulous.
chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Plz update waiting for part 12.. want maaneet conversation...
preyasekar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super update 
Maan is very much in love with geet .but geet is very much disturb 
Hope soon maan and geet will be confessed their feelings 
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Still waiting for update 
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Nice
Annie now regretting to mess up hr relation with Geet bz of vikram prem told hr about his talk with Maan bhai and about blushy Maan 
Annie now waiting fr Geet reply and Geet in dilemma what to reply
Maan was mesmerize seeing Geet 
Her cousin came in and teasing them Geet afraid of his anger but Maan liking it
Maan want Geet tp wear his khaandani jewelry
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

SORRY DEARIES...I CANNOT UPDATE WITH AN OFF MOOD AND CONFUSED MIND SET.😕

I AM ALMOST DONE WITH PART 12. HOPEFULLY WILL UPDATE TOMORROW. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

I am so sorry dearies...This was the first time I had ever planned a double update for ORP. But this time,  somebody's comment here had upset me and moved me to the extent that I couldn't even type further on my PART 12 update for last 2 days. I have somehow made up my mind  and started typing.  I will post it here at the earliest. Hope you understand my state of mind and bare with me.
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's ok
Take your own time
We know it will be worth waiting:-)
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

O Re Piya (Chp 1-11)

Hi my dear. I have been wanting to read both O Re Piya & The Flower Basket for so long but couldn't get time. As I was on medical leave, I managed to read both of them & I absolutely loved them so much. I hope you don't mind me giving one comment for all of the 11 chapters of O Re Piya that I have read so far.

The moment I started reading the first chapter I got hooked. So much so that I read it all at one go. O Re Piya is such a fabulous story of Maaneet filled with the dynamics of their relationship. I loved the concept, the way the characters were conceived of, the way the story was developed told right from the start. I loved both of the families for the way they loved Maan & Geet respectively. Be it Daadi Ma, Shanti Ma, Maan's siblings or Geet's family, I like the way you have shaped and developed each & every character. I hate that aunt of Geet's who was always putting Geet & her family down so much. And it was as if the men were so helpless? I really felt like slapping her hard whenever she hurt Geet & her mumma. And that villain Vikram! Such a lecherous pervert with such filthy mind and deeds. And I can't believe that Annie was so blinded by that pervert that she accused Geet so terribly breaking her further...I so hate Annie for doing this to Geet. But I am so thankful to Arjun for being there for Geet and also for giving it straight to Annie on her accusations and showing her the ultimate truth. Annie should be so ashamed of herself. I do not want Geet to reply to Annie...because I want Maan & Prem to know every single thing & for them to set Annie straight & make her seek forgiveness from Geet. I want Maan to defend Geet in each & every circumstances that she could face. I want her fiercely protected by Maan with all of his love for her.

What I loved most was the way you portrayed Geet, her innocence, her angelic heart and her deepest emotions. My heart just broke with Geet's...I kept crying through her ordeal & emotional turmoil...her spirit giving way...her emptiness...from the way Maan treated her, broke her heart and eventually her spirit to shreds...The way you expressed Geet's emotions truly transported me into her shoes...The way she was yearning for Maan, his glance, for him to say a single word to her...for him to see her...to talk to her...to at feel at least something for her...And the way her broke her truly made me cry buckets & buckets full... I was like arrrggghhh how could you be so heartless Maan!!! I literally felt like shaking, strangling and beating up the stubborn & duffer Maan...The way he turned so heartless and blind to Geet's existence without even giving her a look...If only he had he would have known that she was his Pari...How could he...how could he be so heartless was all that I was thinking and scolding Maan non-stop. But the moment he knew that Geet was his Pari I fell for him...The way he openly admitted his wrongdoings to his family and told them the whole truth how he had misunderstood and that it's was indeed Geet that he has been in love with all the while...I fell for the way he regretted every single thing he said and did...the way he was so remorseful...and how determined he was to make it all up to his Geet and shower all of his love on her and wanting to give the all the happiness in life...This is the Maan I fell for...The Maan who is crazily in love with his Pari a.k.a Geet...I so love the cute lovestruck Maan who followed Geet all the way back...the way his eyes never leaves her...the way he wants her with him every second...the way he yearns for her...the way he cares for her so daringly in front of her family members...the way he is so sensitive of her dilemma in answering to her family...And how he tackles the situations for her...I absolutely loved the way he answered back that rude arrogant aunt of hers and stood up for his Geet & her family. The way he strictly told them that there was no way anyone can say a single word on his Geet nor even think of coming in between them. I so loved that coming from Maan. That was when I felt like hugging Maan.  And even more so when he went to the temple where they had gotten married...and realised how Geet & her family must have felt when that monster aunt of hers taunted Geet like as though she was a nobody getting married in such a rundown temple...And he decided to do good deeds by rebuilding the temple. All this is due to Geet and what she means to Maan. Now I hope that aunt of hers gets so tongue tied that she hides her face in a pile of hay...LOLOLOL:):):) I hate her for being so mean to Geet and her family. And I love Maan for standing up for his Geet and her family showing everyone how proud he is of his angel of a wife:):):)

I admired the way he manoeuvred the whole situation so that Geet can go to college as she wished and then picking her up so super-fast...and how he cared for her when she was coughing...He can't bear to be away from her even a single moment...So dreamy. So happy that Geet's family are doing the rituals now and in this way they can come together closer...I want Maan to make Geet comfortable because she is wondering about his behaviour so much in her mind. I hope that at the end of the rituals and they are finally together in their room Maan would apologise to Geet and explain everything to her so that she knows what he did wrong and why...and also that she was the one he loved and still loves...I want this to be a fresh new beginning for them...I am so excited or the upcoming updates dearie:):):) Edited by Nefret19 - 6 years ago
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
take your time dear,, do try to update