Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Fantabulous update 
Continue soon 
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Liked the update. Annie is repenting saying those harsh words to Geet but she is unaware of the deep mark it has left on Geet. With Maan's hatred already making her feel inadequate, Annie's words just reinforced for Geet that she has no future in Khurana family. Prem was right in that they all are to blame for some extent for the miserable life Geet led in KM. Maan waiting for a chance to talk to Geet and I feel even if he explains everything , Geet will still not excuse his behaviour as he didn't even gave her respect as a human being in the past one year. Long way before she even dares to believe again. Looking forward to read next.
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vrinda22

Waiting for next

When will u update

hey Vrinda...Eppadi irukkenga?

I working on updating it today. but someone's comment went above my head and completely demotivated. .

will hopefully update tomorrow or day after.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey Vrinda...Eppadi irukkenga?

I working on updating it today. but someone's comment went above my head and completely demotivated. .

will hopefully update tomorrow or day after.

sorry to hear this! please do not let one reader affect you so much! you have many other readers that love your stories

hope you get your motivation soon😃
nehaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update
Like it
On one point I thought maan is so selfish when he gets to know that geet is his pari than he is after her otherwise he didn't care about his wife
Poor geet thinks that maan may be getting angry
Waiting for next
Update soonEdited by nehaa9 - 6 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Update 11:
Lovely update. Annie final got to know about all the happenings through Prem ans both were excited about this too. It's a good sign and opportunity for Annie to talk with Geet regarding this and clear their all misunderstanding. But Geet was skeptical and it's natural. Basically she went through so much emotional trauma which made her blank and stopped thinking anything positive. No doubt she reached this way as in desert we assume real water to a mirage. Same with Geet. She had been living her past year in a desert with no hope. How come she suddenly believe that she got whole sea.
Her life becomes a drama where she has to pretend all the time. It must be tough and breaking her more.
Maan wants to approach but now time playing with him. At least he observing and marking her likes in his mind but when? When she lost interest in everything😕
I really hope they got time where he talk to her..

I know it make no sense but still one que is bothering me every time. Its okay he fall for Geet actually. But what if he calls for someone else? Then he will never regret his tortures on Geet... That is not acceptable. Though I want to see Maaneet together but still this question always eating me😕
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update. Poor geet she is so afraid to interpret man being there positively plus Annie did not help either 
Waiting for man to make at least an inch of headway with geet to show her he is not upset about this but in fact is vey happy about it
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Part 11

So now Annie is aware of how her bro changed and want to get back geet  , but she is not aware of how far geet has come in this one year 😕

Whereas geet is completely lost in her miseries to even notice the changes in maan .
Even though if get to see any she would think it to be her illusion
She has blocked herself from all these , it is so painful for her 
She has this mindset that nothing is gonna change ever , Everytime she hopes it is broken so brutally that she stopped herself from expecting anything 

Unaware of the fact that maan was in love with her from the very beginning and he has destroyed everything with his own ignorance 

Waiting for this function 
Let's see if he gets to talk to her