Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
wonderful update..loved it...nice convo between anni & prem where anni shocked & happy to hear maan wanted geet back in his life but she had guilt for her relation with geet on vikram's issue...in HP geet was thinking & worried for maan's anger about the function... very well described as geet had to leave her myka & sasural to live alone unknown to maan's changed behavior... maan suddenly entered in geet's room which made her happy but she was scared as she remembered fb in the mansion she had secret hideout to have a glimpse of her handsome hubby  & became happy to see him in B/W attire... its true ideal wife (geet) is any woman who wants an ideal husband.. maan lost to see his pari in pink...all girls were teasing maaneet which both liked but geet was upset to know maan's rude behavior...wow maan had geet's jewel box with him & he wanted to give her  a golden necklace instead of artificial which she had forgotten to wear...excited for next...
priyasree thumbnail

Chapter 11
Awesome, emotional n wonderful update
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Annie is guilty 
Geet is hurt remembering her hurt hurtful words
Maan is admiring Geet 
Also he want to give her something
Update soon 
dhrastimaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by dhrastimaan - 5 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very painful update
maan is waiting to get alone time with geet n talk n confess all 
geet is fearing for blast from maan
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dhrastimaan

waiting for part 12

it part 11 you don't have any geet and maan scene

What do you mean there's no Geet and Maan scenes? The second half of the update is only on Maneet. I guess you haven't read it fully. I agree for PART 10 and I had clearly mentioned before posting it.

As time again, I have been mentioning, I am a busy family woman and Somehow I manage to give updates for my stories. Sometimes it gets delayed beyond expectation. Even Part 11 got delayed but I made sure I post it before I go to sleep and you can check the timing of the post by yourself. I posted it past mid night. You need to first learn to appreciate writer's efforts.

Sorry to say, but so far your comments are really annoying me. I really dont mean to be rude to anyone...and its my humble request dont force me to do so..  I have never ever seen you hitting "Like" button for my posts...and you always give one line comment and that too it will mention "Eagerly waiting for the next part". Anyways...ORP, is a complete different story...will continue my story in the way I have planned. If you feel Maneet scenes are less then its upto your thinking.

and coming to part 12, I repeat my self "PATIENCE REQUESTED". I cannot post my updates in a rush and hurry without any proper flow of story.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 5 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
SORRY DEARIES...I CANNOT UPDATE WITH AN OFF MOOD AND CONFUSED MIND SET.😕

I AM ALMOST DONE WITH PART 12. HOPEFULLY WILL UPDATE TOMORROW. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part
hope geet and annie talk soon
cont.soon

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

SORRY DEARIES...I CANNOT UPDATE WITH AN OFF MOOD AND CONFUSED MIND SET.😕

I AM ALMOST DONE WITH PART 12. HOPEFULLY WILL UPDATE TOMORROW. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

thanks for the note! 

no problem

shall wait! 

will read Part 11 and comment 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for updating! 

Part 11

outstanding update! well written! 

Prem senses Annie is upset! She is happy Maan is at HP and will bring Geet back! 

glad Annie realises what Geet went and is going through! she was wrong not to trust Geet!! Geet had nobody except Shantima! 

Annie and Prem feel guilty! I agree with Prem that they are also at fault! 

while Maan has accepted Geet, she has lost faith in everything! Maan has a tough task ahead of him! 

despite Annie's anger, Geet still cares for her! can understand Geet's hesitation to message Annie!

Geet's thoughts well portrayed! I agree with her! Maan shld have respected her! Hated that Annie cursed Geet! 

Geet admires Maan and then reality hits her! she has no right on him! Maan has hurt so much! how will he take this pain away? 

Maan lost in his Pari...but unable to say a word! oh no Geet's friends and family interrupt! they tease Maaneet unaware of the harsh reality! 

at least Maan gets to know she likes mehendi! but sad seeing Geet lost interest in everything! this one year has changed her so much! 

Geet scared of being near Maan! 

Maan wants to give Geet the kundan necklace...but will she accept it?

update soon