Posted: 6 years ago
amazing updated

less scene of geet and maan

waiting for part 10

will you be updating it today
taahir004 thumbnail
Perfect Chapter

I'm glad that Prem gave Maan a call though he was angry at Maan but he put some sense also in him and Maan realizes that Geet has made a special place in his family's heart
he is restless he knows its going be difficult to apologize to Geet she is deeply hurt by his actions
yes he hurt her only for her and I wonder how any wife would take this is it a good thing or not
I'm just looking forward now to the interview I want now Maan to realize that Geet actually has been planning on leaving I want him to realize his time is running short and he needs to make his first move otherwise his wife will leave
I loved the gesture by Maan to reconstruct the Gurudwaras
Geet after a whole year enjoyed for few moments that was pleasant , Maan probably came to pick her up as he knew about the function but hey he lost the chance to speak to her in the car
Daadima tells Maan that had been debiting Geet bank account with funds but Geet never used those funds though Maan tells her that he'll found out I do wonder how will he ask about this
Ridzy has to be truly a genuine friend to be paying Geet's fees , very few friends will help with funds
Geet believes that Maan is forced to be there and that he is doing everything for the sake of people and she now fears about the function as she knows not of his reaction
again I'm also looking forward to this event to see how Maan deals with everything and will he try to speak to Geet  
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb Update
Uff!!!!!! Prem ne kitna kuchh suna dala Maan ko poor Maan had to listen everything from his younger brother . Maan convinced Prem that he is regretting will fix everything . Maan asked Prem if he has any photograph of Geet and Prem send him the pic of Geet in her bridal wear and Maan was overwelmed ,Maan assured dadi also that he will win Geet back and everything will be fine.Maan visited the Gurudwara where he got married and took the responsibility to renovate the whole Gurudwara, just loved it.Geet relishing gol gappas with her friends when Maan,s phone came and informed that he is going to pick her up and again Geet was confused with his behaviour, Adi informed Geet about her second round interview and at the same time informed Maan the same.Geet,s family welcomed Maaneet in traditional way and again Geet getting scared of Maan,s reaction
Eagerly waiting for next
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 9..
Interesting..

Thanks for the update..

Thanks for the pm...

Continue soon...

Maan n prem discuss about geet ...

Prem warns him against hurting her further...
Maan promises to win her over n mend things...

He takes up the responsibility of renovating the gurudwara where they both got married...

Geet is shocked to see maan at her college to pick her up..

She is all confused about his visit...

Both are supposed to attend an interview next day...

Geet is shocked n afraid to know about the function...

Hope to see them talking soon .. at least she should lnknwhy he is here , clear all their misunderstandings soon...
dhrastimaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
will you be updating part 10 today please
abinaya.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh My goddd Lakshmi. I don't have words to explain how good this update was. I can see that maan is repenting for his mistakes which is good. It's going to be interesting I think. Please update soon 
Abi 
Mimou thumbnail
Superb update
Continue soon
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Maan and Prem conversation was great 
Prem tease Maan also send Geet pic
Maan was flat on Geet picture 
Geet had good time with Maan 
But was shock that Maan come to pick her up 
Nice precap 
Update soon 
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update yaar

Maan finally realized his crimes and how he has hurted his pari and now trying to mend his ways and win geet's love and trust