Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Eagerly waiting for next chapter
to see if Geet and Maan will meet at the interview  
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update...maan overheard darji & maanjit's bitter convo... loved the way prem was scolding maan but very happy to hear maan's reason to follow geet in HP & wanted geet's pic.. after teasing prem send lovely pic to maan who was missing his pari very much...loved the way maan told dadima for geet's study he had to live in FH by lying to darji about his meetings... maan surprised to know from dadi as geet had not spent any money from her account... maan went to Gurdwara, where they got married, was in very bad condition & after permission for its renovation he told adi to start the work... woh ritz was helping geet in her money matter...geet shocked to know maan wanted to drive with her from college to her house & also surprised to see his care for her.. wow adi asked geet to attend next level interview of maan's co, who himself was attending for selection... after reaching home she got another surprise to see her family had arranged a small function for them & asked to get ready...excited for next...thanks for pm..sorry for late comment..!!
taahir004 thumbnail
I'm so eager to know what will happen next
please update  
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: taahir004

I'm so eager to know what will happen next
please update  

Hie Taahir...It had been a hectic week @ family front leaving minimum time for myself...just done with last part of Flower Basket and coming to ORP...will take atleast a day or two and then will update H2NI and GEETIKA

Thank you for your wait...request waiting for some more time. 😊
Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Hie Taahir...It had been a hectic week @ family front leaving minimum time for myself...just done with last part of Flower Basket and coming to ORP...will take atleast a day or two and then will update H2NI and GEETIKA

Thank you for your wait...request waiting for some more time. 😊

Sure will wait for you when you are ready 
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update. Can't wait to look forward d to read more and fiction event.
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Di update please this one and as well as geetika and journey please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fariya20

Di update please this one and as well as geetika and journey please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Hie Dear...How are you?

YES...I will be updating this may be today.

Next is GEETIKA.. I will be sharing a teaser...and almost done for the next part

JCL FF will be completed soon...This phase of the story is very sensitive and want to stay calm and write...will take little time and then will regularly update.

dhrastimaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
will you be updating part 10 today 
taahir004 thumbnail
I'll be waiting for the next chapter