Frequent Posters

Blessed09luv thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Superb update

Originally posted by: Mimima

Hi all 

here is the next chapter

Chapter 41

Seeing his family laugh heartily gave him a satisfaction beyond description. ASR saw how his di was enjoying to her fullest arranging all the post wedding games held at RM. However there was something missing.. or was it someone..

"Akash, you better search for the ring fast otherwise you know what my state is bitwa Mama told Akash among angry glares of Mami and peels of laughter from NK, Nani and Anjali while Akash was trying to search for the ring frantically. However, Payal quietly held her hand up with the ring smiling. 

"Oh we need to hab (have)  best of three then, hello hai. My sons should bin (win) shouted Mami not liking her son loosing in er well almost all the games. 

"That's cheating shouted ASR surprising everyone. "Well if she has won, then done.. I think they are all tired, we should all retire.. ASR tried to distract. 

"Yes di, lets finish all this, I am too tired.. opined Akash too, but soon turned red with embarrassment when he heard roaring laughter. Obviously he had not realised what was to come after all this..

"Amma, where are all the gift packs. Jiji will be here soon, I have loads to talk to her. Let us get everything ready before she comes... " Khushi shouted getting ready to spend the next 2 days with her sister and then both would go their own way, Payal going on her honeymoon and Khushi leaving to Lucknow.. 

Not very happy to part with his wife, Akash dropped Payal at Gupta house reluctantly. The family had hardly relaxed over the last few weeks because of the wedding preparations. However, today with no worries or tension all sat together like old times and enjoyed the day. Even took time to visit the temple. After all without their Devi Maiyyas blessings, nothing was possible.

The scene was different at RM. Somebody was restless and eagerly waiting at RM. "Di, what time is Payal coming? was the question frequently asked. No no it was not Akash, but ASR.. 

"Chote, I think it is better you go to office instead of eating my head. This is the 4th time I am telling you. I told you in the evening. By the way, why do you want to know? Akash has gone to pick up Payal, so they will be here soon..

"Di, it was you all who told me to take a few days of before and after wedding. Ok, I am going to office then,. Saying so he went off, while Anjali kept saying, "Arrey baba, I was only making fun, sorry.."
He had only opened the door, when Akash walked in with Payal and Khushi. 

"Bhai, are you going somewhere? 

"Er, No Akash, Was everything ok Payal he asked looking at Payal

Payal nodded. Both Payal and Akash walked in leaving behind Khushi who was fidgeting with the pallu (loose end of the saree ) of her saree. She was indeed wearing the same red saree he had chosen. Mesmerised, he stood, watching her until she shyly said "Ji namaste folding her arms.

"Hi he whispered, when NK came rushing to the door, "Khushi ji... you have come, you have made my day.. come in, we can have loads of fun. I have been waiting for you since morning. By the way, you know, you are looking so beautiful in this saree...

"This monkey has to interfere!!! glared ASR and walked away..

Family dinner was a grand affair with Khushi, NK and a new member of the family. Anjali had suggested watching a movie then all sat discussing the wedding, guests, basically anything their mind came across. Arnav kept watching Khushi, couldn't  take his eyes off. 

"Khushi ji, you know don't you I will, be coming to Lucknow and you will have to show me all the best places to see and eat " NK spoke casually. 

"Yes Nanne ji, anytime, just give me a call, I will see my class timings and we can go. Khushi gladly agreed, 

"Oh sure Khushi ji, it wont be anytime before 2 weeks, because I will be in Rajasthan for nearly 10 days, then I am back in Delhi, then I am planning to come to Lucknow NK would have probably given his itinerary if Nani had not asked, "So Khushi bitiya, what are the immediate plans?

Khushi politely replied, "Nani ji, When Babuji and Kushal went to Lucknow to invite for the wedding they have also booked a house for rent. So Amma, Babu ji and Buaji all are coming along with us to help me first few days. We still have some stuff in our old house, all those things will be sorted. But, they will be back before Payal comes back. Khushi pouted at Payal Because Payal jiji was cross when she heard we were all going to Lucknow without her 

Finally Anjali asked, "Payal ji, Khushi ji, your sarees is really beautiful. Perfect colour for both of you. Where did you buy, and Khushi ji those accessories are perfect for it.."
Payal answered "Anjali ji, Arnav ji sent them across before the wedding. Haan ( Yes ) Khushi, where did you buy the accessories?

Thinking of all possible way to not mention they came along with the saree, Khushi gave a sigh thinking "How clever, when she heard "Di, what are the plans for tomorrow by the way, Akash what time is your flight? What time shall I ask Mohan (driver) to come? 

"Even Arnav ji does not want to reveal probably, she thought. "But why? What is the meaning of all this. On one hand he is calling me all names telling me all these mean nothing to him, and on the other he be doing all this? Has he no clue how anyone can mistake these actions? It is best to get away from all this..  just two more days, Devi Maiyya when will I see all of them again Her chain of thoughts were broken when Anjali loudly said,

"Khushi ji, where are you lost? Are you ok? We were discussing about tomorrows plans. Shall we go to that temple near the airport.. aaa, which one is that, she hesitated thinking really hard, 

"Di is it Lotus temple? NK asked, 

"Yes that's it, we can visit after dropping them, then we can go out and have dinner, girls night out!! What say.. Khushi ji" Anjali suggested...

"Di Thats not fair. Why have you dropped me, what shall I do at home? " pouted NK, 

"Haan Anjali bitiya, what shall we all do, you asked Chote also to take leave Mami chimed
Soon enough, as was the trend of RM, all joined in, making it a family day out. ASR only too happy thanked Mami in his head as he did not want that NK to go along with Khushi!!! Now, he could keep an eye on that NK monkey...

Akash gave an even bigger sigh, "Thank God they did not ask me to cancel my honeymoon and go with them... You never  know with my eccentric family anything is possible.. thinking so, he stood up  saying, "I think I need to do some last minute packing...

Day out in Delhi, after dropping the newly weds at the airport, was an memorable experience for the whole family. Khushi tried her best to forget about the one person whose eyes followed her all the time and enjoyed her time with Anjali. She did not want to make any assumptions. Probably all this meant nothing for some!!!

Anjali made Khushi feel at home. After speaking late into night, obviously discussing important matters...  

Standing at the door with his arms crossed across his chest, Arnav watched the three ladies chatting gloriously. Khushi in her old night kurta looking radiant, Anjali in her night dress without her exotic sarees and jewellery. Nani as usual in her simple yet elegant saree. Three most important ladies in his life. That something or someone missing earlier was now complete. Arnav felt the missing piece in the puzzle was now complete. How well she blended into the family. The scene in front of him was etched in his heart for a long time to come..

His chain of thoughts were broken when Anjali spoke, "Chote, you here, have you not gone to bed yet? He saw khushi fidgeting on the bed, probably feeling conscious in her night kurta. She looked beautiful and ever so homely in it, with her hair tied in a loose bun, almost ready to go to bed..

"You are all still awake... what is so important, it is nearly midnight.. Arnav came into his Nani's room.
Anjali asked, "Chote, you know Khushiji is going tomorrow, so we were all casually chatting,.. You also join in Chote. Why were you awake..  

"Di I was looking into a deal,.. I was going to the kitchen to get a and he looked at Khushi "coffee he said...

Nani spoke, "Chote, at this time?

"Nani, I have not been to office, need to look into some issues

"Arnav ji, let me get you... Khushi eagerly got up, Nani and Anjali exchanged looks of "I knew it

Nani was in a fix. She had high hopes of getting Khushi bitiya also into her household, but her grandson was not taking things any further. And he was letting her go as well. So she tried,

"Anjali bitiya, do you think I should talk to Shashi? Arnav's ears popped up, while Anjali questioned with a blank expression, "about what Nani?

"Remember I was telling you, I want Khushi bitiya in our household? If we let her go, soon her family will fix her wedding. Or what if she starts liking someone in Lucknow? No No I don't want that to happen. hence if I tell them now to tell us when she is ready, then we take the matter further. NK and Khushi get along very well. What do you think?

"Nani you are a genius. I think that is a wise suggestion. I would love to have her as my Bhabhi.. NK and Khushi ji

"What nonsense, It looks like you two don't have anything, you should go to sleep, always Khushi's marriage, why don't you all leave her alone... And that too with NK.. yeah right.. he spoke irritated.

"Not us Chote, but everybody else is, we know how her buaji is keen, then when a good alliance comes by, the girls parents somehow manage to convince the girl, and Khushi bitiya is that kind who would close her eyes and agree to marry to whoever her Babuji asks her. And what is wrong with her and NK? You see, with Payal's marriage finished, the next thing we will soon here is Khushi bitiyas marriage fixed. You wont understand this.. Go and do your work. By the way, if you also had a wife, you would not be working like this. Nani chided..

"Nani, marriage is not the solution for everything.. hissed Arnav, anger beginning to rise..

"Chote it is for the rest of the world, not you.. Ok ok baba, go now, Nani and I will discuss, why should it matter to you she turned towards Nani to discuss this matter further. "Good night Chote she said aloud seeing him storm out.  Knowing her brothers anger Anjali interrupted not wanting to have an argument in the middle of the night. 

When Khushi returned with coffee, Anjali and Nani were preparing to retire "Oh, I thought he was here, I will give him the coffee and . " she saw they were tired and said, "Anyway, Good night Nani ji, Anjali ji Khushi went off to the lions den to hand him the coffee.

His bile rose imagining Khushi getting married to NK. All work and sleep forgotten, he was pacing in his room when she arrived with his coffee. When the coffee was safe on the table, he held both her shoulders and asked, "Are you interested in this marriage? When the matter is of Khushi all his logic and reasoning flew away. He had no clue she was unaware of all the conversation that has been taking place behind her back.

Oh oh.. what is the meaning of this? What was happening? Holding her by her shoulders and asking about marriage? What marriage, whose marriage. For a moment she literally thought of touching his forehead to make sure he was not having any convulsions. Blinking away her confusion, she spoke 

"You know Arnav ji, my buaji calls me sanka devi, and it is late midnight. You wanted coffee. You must be sleepy, and I am too. Please can I go? I feel I am hearing nonsense..

Realising what he was doing, and what he had asked, he let her go. She left him and turned to go with a "Good night Arnav ji, then turning back near the door, she said, 

"From now on you don't have to worry, Once I am gone, there will be nobody to bother you and you wont get irritated. Sorry for being a pest until now, you take good care of your health Arnav ji. and she ran to her room, she knew if she stood to say a proper good bye, her eyes would give away...

Arnav stood mortified hearing her. "this can't be the end? How can you go Khushi? he thought. While whispering "Khushi...

"Hey Devi Maiyya, was I really hearing things or was he really talking of marriage? What has got on to him? Am I interested in this marriage? Which, whose marriage? Thank God I am going tomorrow.. I am fed up of marriage. Why can't they understand I don't want to get married. and quietly, she whispered, "I can't get married.. My heart is not in it.. Devi Maiyya give me courage and show the right way, I don't want to cause anybody any trouble, no not my Babuji, or amma or even buaji.

Finally the day did arrive, the Raizada's had personally gone to drop Khushi and say their good byes. Hugging Anjali with tears, Khushi spoke, "Anjali ji thank you so much for everything. Please look after yourself. Sorry  because of me you had to go through all the troubles..

Holding her shoulders, Anjali spoke firmly, "Khushi ji, it has nothing to do with you, get that out of your head. Now don't you see I am so happy, honestly I have never been this happy before. I need to thank you for coming into our lives, or should I say falling like an angel into our lives .. and she looked at Arnav who turned away to hide his emotions.

The Mehtas too arrived with Kushal's stuff, to say their good byes. Priti chided, "Khushi, what about all your boyfriends.. to get a gasp from Buaji, Garima, Nani and Anjali...

"Oh.. Khushi said making a sad pout, "I broke up with all of them!! But you can see they will be here any moment, to give me flowers and of course my kisses 

And sure enough there came her little boyfriends with a bunch of flowers and giving her loads of kisses..

In spite of all the cheerfulness she displayed, all knew Khushi was feeling sad to go..
Arnav stood aside. Watching. Khushi couldn't help stealing sad glances at him. He did not want her to go, but how can he stop her. What has he got to offer, to make her stop. He had to think of a way to get her back.. How...

As the cars moved away, Arnav thought his life was going away.. he felt an unbearable pain,.. he was immediately taken back in time when his di had mentioned, "You will know chote, you will, one day, you will feel your breath will stop when you see her go..

He felt a distinct, awful pain when you love someone more than they love you, he had never experienced this pain. What if his Nani's words became true.. Would he be able to survive?? 

Khushi felt a lump in her throat.. She thought she would die. If only he knew how I felt, "Devi maiyya.. please help me...

Next...
When will they meet? Under what circumstances..
Will he be able to express his feelings??

nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its good that khushi is going back to lucknow now its up to asr to decide what he wants he cant take khushi for granted anyway thks for updating so fast which i realy realy appreciate thk u 
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
AWEsomr part
Beautifully expressed feelings
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Both already missing one another but still not quite aware of their feelings. Let them meet on neutral grounds.
Mimima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coderlady

Both already missing one another but still not quite aware of their feelings. Let them meet on neutral grounds.

That's it... neutral grounds... it has always been asr has had an upper hand... he has been a storm in her life.. Khush is no less in causing emotional storm in him...
Mimima thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitritt9s

its good that khushi is going back to lucknow now its up to asr to decide what he wants he cant take khushi for granted anyway thks for updating so fast which i realy realy appreciate thk u 

Thanks dear
I try and unmade between 2 to 4 days,.I have often read many stories where I have completely lost the track it the updates are far n apart..

He better do before karan comes back.. orno or some other guy... khushi is in high demand...
Not that he is not...
Mimima thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothirockz

Khushi left and Arnav let her go... but true to his words, he has no right to stop her if he cannot whole heartedly offer marriage..What happened to Aman... missing him in the story

Thanks dear...
Hey I had almost forgotten about Aman.   So many characters, really can't to justice to all.. will bring him soon...
Mimima thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

i hope they meet under good circumstances ...i think they should get to know each other better

I want them to be away for a while at least... may be 1 or 2 months... it will be a good realisation for both...
They will of course meet
Doc-ere thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update..
Just hope this distance will make arnav realise as well as accept his feelings towards Khushi bez after that there's very much tought task waiting for Arnav to convince Khushi's babuji πŸ˜†
Thanks for PM dear
Mimima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc-ere

Lovely update..

Just hope this distance will make arnav realise as well as accept his feelings towards Khushi bez after that there's very much tought task waiting for Arnav to convince Khushi's babuji πŸ˜†
Thanks for PM dear

Thanks dear..
The distance was only for them to realise (mainly Arnav) and also get into equal terms with each other..
Oh yes I had forgotten about Babuji who has an eagles eye when it is related to Khushi!!!