Preeran OS : Bedroom fight

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

I was going through the AT where somebody mentioned to write an OS of Karan and Preeta fight with sharing room after marriage. So I tried my best here and not great writer about comedy stories. 

Karan and Preeta has been married with the blessing of both families after they confessed their love to each other. Both of them are very happy with everything but there is saying old things never change. When it comes to sharing things both are pretty demanding specially with each other. Karan who has been in control of his room has to share his room with his baby doll . 

"Hello, Ms Kareli what are you doing comes out from washroom and watches Preeta stuffing her clothes in his closet 

"Can't you see, I am putting my clothes in cupboard, and look at this room you don't know how to keep things tidy Preeta taunts him for making things messy

Karan ; Ms mental, don't forget I am the Karan Luthra, don't question my choice, and why did you remove my clothes 

Preeta : really? look at this torn jeans, as if you are going for boxing championship not a cricketer, by the way this is my room now too, let me do it my way

"My way, I will get another wardrobe for you, keep my clothes insideorders her funnily 

"I will not, what will you do torns his ripped jeans 

Karan : you ripped my jeans?

"You should check your eyes, that was already torned and I need some space to put my clothes argues with him

Karan ; so you will throw my clothes out, now you wait what I do

Karan mess up the clothes from Preeta's bag and spreads on whole bed. She makes irritated face and both starts throwing clothes and pillows on each other funnily. Preeta reprimands him for tearing her duppatta previously and repays for ripping his jeans. 

"Kareli, I will not spare you for this, actually nobody will blame me for my messy room, now you clean I will leave bye my dear wifey gives flying kiss before leaving but Rakhi bumps on him 

Karan ; hi mom 

"Oh my god, look at this room, Karan holds his ears and takes inside room

Preeta : hi aunty sorry mom, look what your dear son has done 

Karan ; no mom, I was trying to help her and she threw me out of room

Preeta : what? he is lying

"My dear naughty son, don't even try to lie me, I have seen her room, she is not like you now like good husband help her in setting room twists his ears tightly and leaves 

Preeta does not talk with for him for making her bad in front of Rakhi. 

Karan : I said sorry, let me help you 

Preeta : I don't need your help alright I will put my clothes back 

Karan makes an attempt to tease her but things out of hand. Preeta comes out from shower thinking Karan would pacify her but he is busy watching cricket. She takes out frustration on things in room but he does not pay heed. Karan turns the room temperature high purposely. Preeta feels cold inside and confronts him. 

"What are you talking about Karan asks casually 

Preeta : you know I am talking about this (takes the remote from his hand) 

Karan ; actually this is AC is its own rules when somebody hot tempered comes it starts to cool the room. 

Preeta : very funny, now give me remote, I want to lower temperature 

Karan ; Its actually hot in this room, and by the way this is Mumbai okay 

Preeta : exactly, if you don't give me that remote I will throw all your clothes and also your cricket bat should I 

Karan ; hey watt (stands up quickly) take this and leave my bat 

Preeta : do I look like fool this bat is jackpot for me, now do as I say

Karan : you are ordering me, you will have to pay for this 

Preeta makes him clean the whole room which he does happily. During night time Karan builds bridge on bed between them but Preeta takes more side. 

Karan ; are you planning to kick me down from bed, move 

Preeta : I should have same amount of space and give me that blanket I cannot sleep without that 

Karan ; you might be kidding, that is my favorite blanket and I am not giving that to you go take the other 

Preeta tries to take that blanket but Karan pulls that towards him. She goes to sleep without blanket. In midnight Karan feels her shivering and covers her with his favorite duvet. He kisses her forehead before going to bed. Even though he always fights with Preeta but deep down her innocence always makes his heart beat for her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww their banter was so funny will surely share this link on my Twitter so ppl can read this
White-Lilac thumbnail
Awww it's lovely, their cute fights 😳 And Preeta ripping his jeans remembering her dupatta 🤣 And at last Karan shares his favorite duvet... he's so protective and caring for her! ☺️Thanks for full filling my wish by writing this OS.🤗
ArHi.PreeRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely... Pls keep writing such cute OS/TS/FF