Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gowri Theesan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Any way Rathika has to finish this serial before 2007 january. She start the new serial on 2007 january.
We will wait and see
Suresh S thumbnail

What happened to Mahi and Madu?

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yea what happened to mahi madhu and those twin characters..one flirt and one pujari
patraj thumbnail
Yellam antha (UN)creative headkuthaan velicham!
Pat
loka thumbnail

Originally posted by: patraj

Yellam antha (UN)creative headkuthaan velicham!
Pat

ada correct aha Kandu pudichittinga😆
Suresh S thumbnail

12 or 13 episodez to go, but they have to find solutionz for so many characterz and too many problemz. Is the ending going to be cool or crap? We'll wait and see...

Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: caramelcj

Marma desam had two different story lines...
the first one had YG.... it was about a quest for some kind of elixir

the second one had chetan and devadarshini..

it was ll suspense..but not sterotypical murder suspense..
he goes into a wholly different arena

Oh yes Caramel, I remember that now.  My mum and I watch it without fail.  We got upset if we had to go out on weekends and cannot watch this.  So we try to tell the rest of the family to finish whatever fast so that we can be home by 10.  This is one of the serial I was really addicted to, even though they dragged once in a while.  I really get angry if they finish the episode like 5 mins early and this was shown on weekends only.  😃

Edited by Caryn - 17 years ago
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: supree

I think they are going to link the GJ's Thillu mullu with Ranjani's son's illness... In y'days episode, Vishakkachal for her son and at the same time GJ is making duplicate medicine for the same! 😭 May be GJ will change after this incident?!?? Don't know where the creative(!) head is heading up to.....   

Most probably you are right.... they might kill off Ranjani's son with GJ's duplicate medicine.  Same old story line whether in movies or serial.  Aparum GJ therinthi vaaru, jail ku povaru, and Selvi the Thiyagi will be the amma to Sachin & Aishu....  Oh, few years later, children grown up and it is family photo time.  😊

Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suresh S

12 or 13 episodez to go, but they have to find solutionz for so many characterz and too many problemz. Is the ending going to be cool or crap? We'll wait and see...

Definitely a crap Suresh........ the whole serial alone is crap.  In the beginning the serial was okay, esp those taken in Sri Lanka.  After that, it was down the drain.  Do you expect the ending to be cool?  Oh please!!  I am already visuallising that the ending is the same crap we got from Annamalai.  Even till today, I wonder how could I have sat in front of t.v. waiting for Annamalai to be aired.  I must have been dumb, to seat through all 600 episodes and thinking today it will change, today it will change.  Once bitten twice shy........ I am done with Radikaa's serial! ðŸ˜¡ Although my sister says Chitty was not bad.

Edited by Caryn - 17 years ago
loka thumbnail
so what happen on Thurseday? Imiss the episode???

Thanks in advance