thanks for this news

simi
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks Usha for sharing πŸ˜‰

This will the best Christmas gift I have got this year... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hats off to Saritha and Raadan πŸ‘

PS! They are not going to make a new serial with Saritha, Radhika and Latha again, they just wrote that Selvi featured actress like Radhika, Saritha and Latha in prominent roles.

But oh yeah...Radhika will again comes as heroine again with a much younger hero than her πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Caryn thumbnail
OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh podai! to Saritha for leaving the serial making it to come to a quick closure but urghhhhhhhhhh....... don't do another one again with Radikha.

Agree with all of you, thaangamudiya vileyeh!!! Aiyoh amma.........!!!   πŸ˜‘ 😑 😑

I hope Sun TV put a nice serial on air. Just like Simi says I want to have pleasant night before I go to sleep
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Caryn

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh podai! to Saritha for leaving the serial making it to come to a quick closure but urghhhhhhhhhh....... don't do another one again with Radikha.

Agree with all of you, thaangamudiya vileyeh!!! Aiyoh amma.........!!!   πŸ˜‘ 😑 😑

I hope Sun TV put a nice serial on air. Just like Simi says I want to have pleasant night before I go to sleep

U will never have  a pleasant night if u watch tamil serials. I think only KB and Naga serials are okey...

rojapoo thumbnail
I watched the episode where Radhika cries for her daughter. First time saw her emoting in this serial - always comes with a stone face thinking that she is showing herself to be a cool person!!! will be glad to say bye to this serial soon - we in Malaysia have to wait a little longer though!
Caryn thumbnail
ROjapoo!!! You are Malaysian too........

I agree with Rojapoo...... if this ends in Dec 29, then most probably it will end after 10 days in Malaysia i.e. around the 9th. Until then we have to endure.... but I don't care anyway, cause I have stopped watching.

I agree with you Meli. Which serial Naga and KB directed?
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Thanks Usha for sharing πŸ˜‰

This will the best Christmas gift I have got this year... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hats off to Saritha and Raadan πŸ‘

PS! They are not going to make a new serial with Saritha, Radhika and Latha again, they just wrote that Selvi featured actress like Radhika, Saritha and Latha in prominent roles.

But oh yeah...Radhika will again comes as heroine again with a much younger hero than her πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah it sure is yr best xmas present. Anyways enjoy the present.

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Suresh S

πŸ‘Thanks for the happy news.πŸ‘

Who is Latha?

Usha open your mouth because i'm going to drop in some sugar cubes.

Latha is Selvi's step mum in selvi.

Suresh, you can send me yr sugar cubes cos my mouth is open. Welcome 2 the forum.

Take care

from usha

varsha varshan thumbnail

enjoy the new year with new serial

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/27715.html
c_saratha thumbnail

Radhika's serial to end
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, December 13, 2006]

Radhika Sarathkumar's popular mega-serial Selvi, being telecast on the small screen, will finally come to halt on this month-end.

Radaan Media Works will commence its new tele-serial from the New Year.

Radaan's Selvi will end with its 500th episode on 29 December. Selvi featured actors Radhika, Saritha and Latha in prominent roles.

M S Baskar, Venu Aravind, Ajay were also in the cast of this serial and few episodes were shot in Singapore.