Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ziyana thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Devastation Thursday…………

It was all about Selvi's daughter being down with flu and she brings her into the hospital and given a vaccine to prevent from spreading or something...
Some of them who gets the shot collapse and some are ok of course our Selvi's daughter is one of them who faint....
Being the creative head she right away tells the doctor there is something wrong with your flu shots maybe duplicate ones are included too.... Some patience die too.........All the cereous about this yesterday.......
Nagu is informed by Selvi madam....same time commissioner office is informed by all other hospitals too.....
Commissioner request Nagu to take some samples and test it in the lab, he goes to the hospital and consoles Selvi saying nothing will happen to her daughter and then request the doctor to give the samples after noting them down.........
Original manufacturers are brought into police they claim it cannot be there medicine and someone has replaced with duplicates, the police go into the distribution center in Chennai I think....... and the guy who helped to replace the duplicates in the box to GJ is caught......
When all this was happening they were showing GJ walking up and down in his office and then home..........

Oh my god……creative head is trying to spin our heads around before she finishes the serial so that we won't remember the loose ends……………

loka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ziyana

Devastation Thursday…………

It was all about Selvi's daughter being down with flu and she brings her into the hospital and given a vaccine to prevent from spreading or something...
Some of them who gets the shot collapse and some are ok of course our Selvi's daughter is one of them who faint....oh man so Sooon Tammy will be caught😉 and then ofcourse Gj will be arrsted after Tammy is out of Jail and knows GJ's true colour
Being the creative head she right away tells the doctor there is something wrong with your flu shots maybe duplicate ones are included too.... Some patience die too.........All the cereous about this yesterday.......
Nagu is informed by Selvi madam....same time commissioner office is informed by all other hospitals too..... How ????? she is the only person seems to have brains in the serial apart from Malar😆😆😆
Commissioner request Nagu to take some samples and test it in the lab, he goes to the hospital and consoles Selvi saying nothing will happen to her daughter and then request the doctor to give the samples after noting them down......... I knew it................when they brought back Nagu I had a gut feeling something like this will happen
Original manufacturers are brought into police they claim it cannot be there medicine and someone has replaced with duplicates, the police go into the distribution center in Chennai I think....... and the guy who helped to replace the duplicates in the box to GJ is caught...... So GJ will be caughet soon😛😛
When all this was happening they were showing GJ walking up and down in his office and then home.......... (That is Radkia madam for US)

Oh my god……creative head is trying to spin our heads around before she finishes the serial so that we won't remember the loose ends……………

Thanks
suram thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Antha Radhika madamkku yenna panrathune theriyama ennaennamo pannikitukanga!!   Obviously, GJ will be caught(High time!!! 😛 ). There are 2 things that Tams can do ---1. GJ kku dharma adi kudutthu, jaila poda sollanum and understand Selvi's good intentions and prove to be an independent and self respecting woman!!!
2. Or forgive GJ for his doings coz GJ falls at her feet, do thyagam, after getting promise from him to support Selvi and the kids, be a good man for ever and go to jail crying 😭 , taking all the blame!! Of course proving to be th e DUMB TVS woman!!! 😛

Now there is the plot for Radhika's new serial, where she fights to bring Tams out and raise the kids!!! 😃
It will be called KIZAVI as Rojapoo mentioned coz everyone will be old!!!! 😆

DONT KILL ME FOR IT!!!!!! 😳

loka thumbnail

Originally posted by: suram

Antha Radhika madamkku yenna panrathune theriyama ennaennamo pannikitukanga!!   Obviously, GJ will be caught(High time!!! 😛 ). There are 2 things that Tams can do ---1. GJ kku dharma adi kudutthu, jaila poda sollanum and understand Selvi's good intentions and prove to be an independent and self respecting woman!!!
2. Or forgive GJ for his doings coz GJ falls at her feet, do thyagam, after getting promise from him to support Selvi and the kids, be a good man for ever and go to jail crying 😭 , taking all the blame!! Of course proving to be th e DUMB TVS woman!!! 😛

Now there is the plot for Radhika's new serial, where she fights to bring Tams out and raise the kids!!! 😃
It will be called KIZAVI as Rojapoo mentioned coz everyone will be old!!!! 😆

DONT KILL ME FOR IT!!!!!! 😳

😆 too funny.............GJ will be send to JAil and Tammy and Selvi will be friends..........and that's my firend is the highlight of SElvi😉
ziyana thumbnail
I agree with you Loka, knowing Tam and how sensitive she is, she will not forgive GJ and will throw him to Jail and Both the freinds are back together living happily. Selvi's father might murder GOd..............
loka thumbnail
as a director how will you end the serial in 12 episodes left to go?????????????????
* Viji and Prahba  (happy with there dhampathiyam & ahve a kid)
** Tammy and SElvi's issues (become best buddies)
*** Tammy GJ SElvi  (NO GJ what so ever ........go to Jail and never come back)
Mahi twin and Gj's brother (Mahi and GJ's yong bor marry)
Madu and evil twinn (evil twin dies after raping Madu and good twin marries her)
Poooja and Pasupathi (they get married)
Ranjini and Her husband and he rkid (Husband finds out Ranju did not cheat on him that it's hi kid)
Ranjini's husband and Bala's murder (Husband goes to jail for murder)
SElvi's mom and her love of money (realise after all her daughter's life are meess..........pillaiku thorogam ceithadchu........pulambuthings and falls on SElvi's feet for forgiveness)
ANdavar and his evilness (dies in the end)
Andavar vs Selvi show down (SELVI is victoiruos)
Malar's revenge (Succeed)
Pooja's revenge (Amar dies in a car accident)
Selvi's bussiness (SELVI become Bussiness Tycoon)
Amar's ending
Katha's murder (Selvi's dad will be arrested)
Selvi's dad??????????????????? (kills Adavar)
Tammy's brother's fisrt wife and her desire on money (never seen her after Tammy wake up) (forget about it)
I think that's what I could think now and I know there is more
Pandiyan VS SELVI (Pandiyan has gradkid to rule over him and he goes and surrender in JAil)
So guys be creative and think yo yo..............also one more think be funny if you want..........take it in any angle you want
😉 Edited by loka - 17 years ago
Suresh S thumbnail

Devastation Thursday…………

It was all about Selvi's daughter being down with flu and she brings her into the hospital and given a vaccine to prevent from spreading or something... Some of them who gets the shot collapse and some are ok of course our Selvi's daughter is one of them who faint.... Being the creative head she right away tells the doctor there is something wrong with your flu shots maybe duplicate ones are included too.... Some patience die too.........All the cereous about this yesterday.......

Nagu is informed by Selvi madam....same time commissioner office is informed by all other hospitals too.....

Commissioner request Nagu to take some samples and test it in the lab, he goes to the hospital and consoles Selvi saying nothing will happen to her daughter and then request the doctor to give the samples after noting them down.........
Original manufacturers are brought into police they claim it cannot be there medicine and someone has replaced with duplicates, the police go into the distribution center in Chennai I think....... and the guy who helped to replace the duplicates in the box to GJ is caught......

When all this was happening they were showing GJ walking up and down in his office and then home..........

👏👏👏ziyana = update = 95%👏👏👏

👏👏Suresh S = images = 5%👏👏

👏👏 

👏

Edited by Suresh S - 17 years ago
Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I heard they r going to end Thamrai's character as she decided to quit the show, but then they changed saying they r going to end the seiral so, God knows if thamrai will die or they decided to end the serial as thamarai can not act anymore.
Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Main points Friday:

Nagu arresting a guy from GJ's factory and he spills out that he
works for Thamrai phamaceuticals. Nagu arrests Govind and then finally
goes to Thamarai's house and arrests her. Thamarai tries to contact GJ
but his phone is switched off.

Kaveri returns home without any problem and safe.

GJ's and Nallathambi discussing how to escape from this problem.
Nallathmabi asks GJ now yr wife is arrested do u want wife or u want
to escape and he confirms he wants to escape doesn't want his wife any
more.

Selvi shocked to hear Thamarai is arrested and tells Nagu that GJ is
the culprit as Thamarai will never do this.

Thodarum.
bluestarr thumbnail
what kinda man flees and let the better half take the fall/wrap...a coward i quess,,,gj is a very BID ONE,,,,they should really kill him slowly. 😉 ..say like torture   man he's cruel/vicious person...i quess everyone could make a quick buck/m\rupee to live the the jones,,,keeping moving houses/or buying houses how stupid can the tams be.. 🤢 ..she ' blindsidded with false faith,,,,how stupid wanting the thaili.. 👏 .now looks that the man who tired that peice pf string will make her hang with it....literally speaking of course.....
😃

any ideas ....please put forward yours... 😊
thanks for the great updates.
bluestarr 😆