Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoo thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Selvi got over last night here - 499 th episode - since so many have been left in the lurch, I am sure that they will all make an entry in the new serial Arasi. As for me, it is goodbye to Radaan. (Arasi will start here tomorrow, wednesday) Whoever is updating Arasi - good luck!! Dont think me to be rude, i need time to lick my wounds so i dont plan to click on updates also!!
jenim thumbnail

Originally posted by: charur

Oh ok, thanks. Vidya Balan looks prettier and younger, but cant deny the strong resemblance.

After you said that, I too do see shades of resemblance between the two.. I would say more like cousins.. 😉

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Jenim....where were you? long time no see? welcome back buddy.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Coming Soon                  

Hi all,

Soon we are ( Myself, Patraj and Rojapoo) as a team going to open a new thread for any hilarious things happening around here in our Tamil pages...or in Tamil movies etc.

All the things we post here will be our original creations. Strictly original.....either from one of us or from all of us ( except the pictures...which.. ofcourse will be taken from the serials and movies)

We are looking for a good title for this thread. Anyone thinking of good title please pm to one of us .... That will be of great help for us. You can also post under this thread your hilarious thingies......but make sure it revolves  around us and serials and movies......and short and crisp.....no one has time to read a full or half page of jokes taken from some other sites.

Thanks buddies........see you all with new ideas to make you all get stomach cramps........😭  😭  😉  😉

Ungal...........atina, rojapoo & patraj

Edited by atina - 17 years ago
jenim thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

hey Jenim....where were you? long time no see? welcome back buddy.

Thanks, atina. that's so sweet of you..

I'm back now, and have started hanging out in the "Anjali" section. 😳

jenim thumbnail
These are some Selvi-goofs that viewers wanted answer for, from Selvi serial that ended abruptly (from a magazine). This is for your entertainment.. who knows some of you might have the same questions..

Please see attachment. For those of you who can't read tamil, some of you who know please help.. I'm running short of time at work. Also posted this in the "ArasE" thread. Funny, Arasi is spelt ArasE in the serial. Did any one notice it?

jenim thumbnail
Ok, this one got chipped off. So here we go again..

patraj thumbnail
Jenim I can't get the attachment. Please help.
Pat
jenim thumbnail
OK Patraj,

Lemme try pasting the attachment this way..
Tell me if you're able to see this one..

[/IMG]
jenim thumbnail
And one more that got snipped, posting it again..