ToofanKiBeti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
https://instagram.com/p/BdVL3aqlkY2/

I mean what is she trying to do/ become?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awkward pose but one of my fav colors
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Suhana wants to become an actress. But she needs not to pose like this. KJO will definitely launch her.
KabhiKabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How old is she? Why is she all of a sudden trying so hard? 
Compensating by posing sexy for average looks I assume. She has inherited her father's look and mother's fashion sense unfortunately. 
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this is Kim K. in her initial days
CuttingChai thumbnail
Below average face born in one of the richest BW families. Better for behind the screen job instead of being an actress. 
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
You are the daughter of king Khan my dr..dnt act like a wannabe..its unappealing.
You dnt have that kind of face and body, so it's better you wear what suits you and be original like Alia.
Edited by Cute-over-Hot - 6 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Suhana Khan has turned a wannabie. She poses as some B grade actresses all the time. Her father is the king of Bollywood. Why is she so insecure?
I agree...her wanna be poses are getting too much...but let us try and understand why she does this...we focus so much on an actress' looks... according to us one isn't fit to become an actress if she doesn't look good or sexy...we keep discussing so much about who looks better among sara and jahnvi and ananya(less than half the number of topics must have been made on ishaan khattar's looks I am sure)...not only the industry but the world we live in isn't different either... so if she is insecure or trying a bit too hard then I can understand why...

Anyway I too really like what she is wearing...it is gorgeous!
crispsy thumbnail
She looks like some bhojpuri actress