Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
As much as these kinda poses annoy me... it doesn't change the fact that every teenager these days does this. I scroll through insta and all I see is my 16-18 year old cousins and sisters posing like this with caked up face and basically in their underwear. Stuff like this is so normal now that all you can do is roll your eyes.

And let's not forget the fact that Suhana goes to school in London where stuff like this is completely normal. Plus she was born in Bollywood she's going to have a little attitude about her.
goatian thumbnail
What's wrong with this pose? This pose is prevalent among teenagers nowadays. 
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is ok I think. What I didn't like was that orange bandage dress she had worn. Bad fashion sense overall though.
Is it just me or was Aryan not spotted that often comparatively? 
storminateacup thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17.

What do we have here, a bunch of females shaming a 17 year old girl for her looks, clothes, and body, but of course, you're absolved from any responsibility, because it's all the patriarchy's fault. πŸ˜†

This would be immediately apparent to anyone who has a young sister, female cousins, when girls start reaching their late adolescent phase, when they're turning into young adults, they start taking a keen interest in looking good, in their clothes, they are afterall turning into young women, they are no longer kids, there is nothing wrong with what she's wearing, it's completely normal.

it is indeed patriarchy that teaches women to insult other women and be in constant competition with them,, πŸ˜Š 
sherlockthor thumbnail
look at the great people here., thrashing and commenting a teenager.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Double standards was Jhanvi not trashed for doing the same thing and the way tune changes on IF is amazing.
So next time do not insult Jhanvi after all she is also a girl or is she an alien.
ToofanKiBeti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chalakela

it is indeed patriarchy that teaches women to insult other women and be in constant competition with them,,😊

Nobody is insulting her. It's just that whats the need for her to do this, when eyeballs are anyway gonna be on her. By doing this, she is coming accross as an insecure teenager!

I understand when girls like aalia F, Alanna Pandey do it as nobody weird look at them if they don't pose in revealing clothes/ poses but Suhanna already has enough interest in her from everywhere.
PhunsukWangdu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Double standards was Jhanvi not trashed for doing the same thing and the way tune changes on IF is amazing.

So next time do not insult Jhanvi after all she is also a girl or is she an alien.

Exactly. Jhanvi, Khushi and even Navya are called wannabes by the ones protecting Suhana.
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

Tbh she has been a disappointment in the last couple of months 

I don't have any problem with her wearing short clothes or giving sexy poses but atleast uss age k toh vo jao  she has successfully joined the list of wannabes like khushi, jhanvi,  alia furniture wala 
She has joined a public gym even though SRK has a full floor dedicated to gym 
Her media appearances too have increase esp this month πŸ˜•

PS.  She looks great in casuals with minimal makeup πŸ˜› don't know why she wears those trashy clothes with hideous makeup esp that golden dress😑

This. It seems King has hired Kareena's  and other Kapoors' PR.
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Suhana will never be a mainstream BW actress with those looks.  She can survive  doing character roles if she has right acting skills