Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I dnt understand what's wrong in criticising a teenager when they themselves pose in a "look at me" way..they are no longer kids and they own their actions...and criticism is needed for these teens to understand what's good and what's not good.
Yes Suhana may be doing what some of the teenagers of her age are doing but that doesn't make it right or acceptable.And there is nothing wrong in stating someone isn't good-looking or they dnt have that kind of body but body shaming and taunting for being ugly are another thing..and as far as I remember no one has gone to that level here... everyone has commented keeping in mind that suhana is a teenager and a non-celebrity..if this pic was of a celebrity the comments on this thread would have been on another level all together.
purplesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She looks confident in her own body, so I like that about her.  
It's going to be hard for her though because people cannot stomach women who are confident in their own skin.  'Confidence?  What confidence?  Real Indian women should be coy!!!!!!'
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I get serious wannabe vibes from her!
As much as the forum dislikes Jhanvi and Sara Ali Khan- I find them much more refined and classy! I also feel like they CAN act. WIth Suhana she has already starting hamming and she hasnt even come on screen LOL!
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Reminds me z grade actress ! No grace whatsoever !!no one would have given her second glance if she wasnt srk's daughter !
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
There are so many other pictures of her smiling with her cousins and posing. Yes the pose looks too wannabe but that's what teens are like nowadays.
I don't think it's got anything to do with her being SRK's daughter etc. She is mostly spotted outside with her friends or her inner circle or her mothers events.
I would rather she keep a low profile because the kind of bashing she will get will be horrible and that will mostly be because she is SRKs daughter eg comments on Insta and Twitter.
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: purplesnow

She looks confident in her own body, so I like that about her.

It's going to be hard for her though because people cannot stomach women who are confident in their own skin. 'Confidence? What confidence? Real Indian women should be coy!!!!!!'

Agree with you on that... she's is super confident. Just like her dad.

https://instagram.com/p/BdVCyQklWRb/

The last pic of the pug wearing a necklace next to them
#richpeople 😆

Originally posted by: chalakela

it is indeed patriarchy that teaches women to insult other women and be in constant competition with them,, ðŸ˜Š 

No, actually it doesn't. ðŸ˜†  Women insult each other because they choose to insult each other, it's on you, take responsibility for your own words and actions, and don't try to pass the buck.
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ShotOfTequila-

#richpeople 😆

😆

I quite like the red girl, her smile is nice.😳
ataxerxes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's really amazing to see how much attention these starlets get, but then we continuously have people complaining about nepotism. When we, the audience, are as obsessed with the offspring of celebrities and lavish our attention and comments on them on forums and social media, why won't producers shell out on films for them? We have already provided them with an in-built audience! So weird.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -ShotOfTequila-

#richpeople 😆

Suhana looks gorgeous ...It's flawless