Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChelseaAmolak thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bella2244

I just completed watching HAQSe ! It's balajiBa web series πŸ˜†. And believe me it completely different than Balaji's nonsense show ! Which is only for TRP ! But this web series is based on "little women" book πŸ˜³! And it's just awsoawe with Rajeev and survin chavla πŸ˜³. My my fev8 is Jannat πŸ˜›. By the way after rkc I only watching Prithvi Vallabh πŸ˜› on t.v

I am Planning to Watch Haq se,
I currently Watch Only YUDKBA And Porus Apart From RKC.
bella2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
By the way I just seen insta story of Tanya πŸ˜³. Her last scene in Pandey house😭. But I m hell confused becouse there is Ela also presentπŸ˜†. And she is in saree πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†. What if she married to darogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. I can't believe through πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. Actually I m 99% sure she is Ela ! May be she just come at Pandey house to tell Daroga that she is merried now and can't doing job πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆ
Mangothyme thumbnail
Haq Se is based on Little Women ? πŸ˜². I must try it. Though I am a bit scared. I was told Kum Kum Bhagya was based on Sense and Sensibility but it looks nothing like that and is a TRP topper. πŸ€”. 
Is Alt-Balaji a pay subscription ? 
bella2244 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mangothyme

Haq Se is based on Little Women ? πŸ˜². I must try it. Though I am a bit scared. I was told Kum Kum Bhagya was based on Sense and Sensibility but it looks nothing like that and is a TRP topper. πŸ€”. 

Is Alt-Balaji a pay subscription ? 

yup !  Even in Haq se everything is not same as bookπŸ˜† but is far better than her nonsense show of t.v ! And ya it's by subscription 
Minionite thumbnail
Chalo today Avdhoot and Kamini are seen again. Well Kamini in precap, but Avdhoot has a major role in today's episode. He gets the recording and hears it too. πŸ˜²
Christie2017 thumbnail
Absolute waste of an episode now that they have just 10 days more. Except Avdhoot's and to some extent Anami's prayer to Kali Ma. But I too read what Bella said " BS says vats is back as was originally intended". If so, I am sorry Ekta Kapoor, I thought u were the only one to make all these happen. Yes I agree lot of u would like happy ending, but at least if they show it as in Anami's dream that would have looked nice. But her talk with the Goddess seems symbolic now. Does it mean, Vats will be back and Anami the writer of her fate goes back too Benaras or as Athene has posted in another thread, destroy the rot in LM and be here with her brothers and family? Laddoo going away. 
So Avdhoot will expose Sat? 
The two scenes which though a waste were sweet were where Anami daydreams abt Adhi helping her choose the dress (reminded me of Kamla and Amala in Pushpak). OC, Adhi's exprns r nowhere near Kamal's. And 2nd where he show's his mother's photo and gives Anami the idea. Simple she will alter her Dadi's dress.
Coming back where is MP? Only PP will come seems hard to digest. As Anita, he also must have committed to another show now like Pujan. 
And if and Vats comes back, how will the people of LM react? Will Sat now wholeheartedly accept her daughter? Gayatri, BD & Vikram would. But this lady? See there r just 10 episodes left and they waste the entire series to he dress and day dreams. I am disappointed. 
Edited by Janas2017 - 6 years ago
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anita, I went through AtBalaji, There is a nominal subscrition for 3 months approx 2 dollars for u.  But I am wondering whether Ekta's is worth my time? She begins well only to screw up later but then she knows TRP business. Nowadays it seems only money matters.
Christie2017 thumbnail
There's a Brooke bond ad, where the teacher after drinking his student's tea says, engineering chod de, chai ka dukan kolo.' Adhi ko Dilwale cafe me in dekhkar, main bhi yeh Boloon, Adhi beta, CBI ka naukri chod de, cafe mein bait jaa πŸ˜† Edited by Janas2017 - 6 years ago
bella2244 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Anita, I went through AtBalaji, There is a nominal subscrition for 3 months approx 2 dollars for u.  But I am wondering whether Ekta's is worth my time? She begins well only to screw up later but then she knows TRP business. Nowadays it seems only money matters.

it's nice janas ! U must triye it ! It's far better than ekta Kapoor' TRP nonsense show ! U must seen first 3 episode ! It's free! And if u like it then u can subscribe for more πŸ˜³
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well today's episode was about Anami the girl who doesnt want to splurge. Yes she was willing to wear good dress, but not something that cost way too much when that money can be better used. 

Avdhoot is planning something. He has arranged for a press meet.Now to whatever he is planning the phone has come into his possession. The phone that has the conversation of Sat and Shersingh. Now one thing I am happy is that Baldev is aware of the existence of this phone and Sat had asked him to track Shersingh. I am hopeful he will do that to clear his wife's name. It's time Baldev and Satrupa acknowledged each other. 

But Avdhoot plan I feel is inline with the symbolism of Pujan undoing the chariot, Anami lifting the idol and Baldev lends support to her first, then vikku and finally Satrupa. Because whatever Avdhoot's plan I feel some character assasination of Anami is involved, else he wouldnt have told for sure enjoy one day as princess and darkness awaits you henceforth.