Congrats Shruthi on the new thread!👏
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely to post in the new thread.
moonwearer thumbnail
Trust is something hard to build and takes a nano second to break. We find that the LM basis do not trust   Satrupa but expect her to do what is right. There are rights duties and responsibilities we take on or what is thrust on us.
After the kidnapping of Narottam when Sudha pleads to Baldev he is ready to support her. Except the occasion when he spoke up shed never do it and when he put Sudha in place we have never seen him reach out to Satrupa. Comfort her the way he put his arms around Sudha as a comforting gesture.

Damo s monologue has indicated she intends to do something thinking she is saving Satrupa.
Ladoo the child senses her goodness and turns to her. Narottam senses Satrupa pain to some extent just as she but for them to trust each other will take some time though indications are it will happen.
Dheeru concedes to Satrupa request to mentor Anami...will he be the one that stands by her when all else will turn against her?

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shruthi- in one of his interviews, Ankit said, his character will have an emotional roller-coaster personal life, if I recall correctly.
Adhi is meant to be emotional and that's by design.
The investigations are more like family gathering now a days.😆
He asked Narrotam, "Ghar me itna kuch hua, where were you?", ideally it should've been "Where were you at the time of your Uncle's murder?"
I think his personal involvement is getting noticed by LM men, as he's blurring the lines between the friend/lover & officer.

I'm curious about Pujan's words y'day, he questioned Adhi "rights" to get involved in their family matters.

@Janas- Anami will grow up eventually in the show😆 and my guess is that's when their love story will start.
there has been quite a few references to Romeo-Juliet & BD's hate to Dhiru will come into play.
So far, they've shown lot of sensitivity in building their relation and am sure it'll be maintained, when they bring the romantic angle fully, unless ofc the current writers get kidnapped and are replaced by people from Ekta camp.😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@simran he is blurring the lines and it will coast him most probably his job too 😆😆. And yes Adhiraj was designed to be like that. A man who thought he can take this case without getting personally involved but his past doesnt allow him to do so, add to that his feelings for the heir of LM. 😆. Emotions ka poora khicdi.
@vidya dheeru is a good probability reason dheeru is the only man who has been punished for a crime he didnt committ. He knows what it means. 
moonwearer thumbnail
Shruthi any idea how long the series is meant to be...I think what made Dehleez awesome was the pace at which the tale moved.
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi everyone! Took a small break have to catch up with one week episodes but enjoying your discussions.

Congrats on the new thread 🥳
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey , great !! We have moved to another thread now 👏
What stood out THE MOST and what I loved the most in yesterday's episode was Satrupa's dark blue saree 😆
It was simply gorgeous, very befitting a rich , sophisticated and a classy lady.
I have nothing against Laddoo but I want his track to end now... it's getting too hysterical .. so much is being focused on him and Anami that it's started to get annoying... I would rather have more of Dheeru and the past of LMwasis...   
So Narottam knew the night Vatsalya left his house that he is going to be killed ... ummm , not happy about it... he must have given the information of Vatsalya leaving the house to Sudha so that makes him an accomplie in this crime *sad* ... this has taken away my sympathy for him... now he is ranting Anami Anami ... where was his goodness when it came to vatsalya... his association with him was much more than Anami and vatsalya did much more for him than what Anami has done ... Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 6 years ago
usharanganathan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats shruthi for the second thread.👏I enjoy reading the posts here.In fact I would rather read the analysis here and then watch the episode.