Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Varnav

Fabulous episode di... By reading oly we can feel tht emotions waitng fr nxt episode update soon

Hi Varnav
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
happy that you were able to feel the emotions dear 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?
You are a very gifted writer, Sakshi. You have described the cruelty and contempt so thoroughly that I felt like I was there myself. 
Oh, I  want to know so much what will happen next.
Update soon.

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine dear
hope you are doing good
I am a gifted writer only because you all are my readers dear 
because of you all only 
happy that you were able to find the cruelty and contempt throughly 
that you felt like you were there yourself 
so that you can know what will happen next dear
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
Heartbreaking episode but really interesting.
Thank you, dear, for it 
Update soon.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad it was a heartbreaking episode and it was interesting to you 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Lovely episode.
👏👏👏

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radika2007

Lovely it update dear 

Eagerly waiting next update 
Thanks for the PM 

hi Radika
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 672
When Ishani was stabbed in her stomach by Nirbhay's mother that was the time when Ranveer got inside the car's driving seat were that time he felt someone hitting his heart were he with a uncomfortable face touched his heart and was feeling something wrong. 
Ranveer(to himself):What is happening to me? I am feeling something bad..(telling it to himself he sat well in his seat and closed the car door and he took his phone from the pocket and he saw the phone display and was about to dial to Ishani were immediately changing his mind and to himself):Nahi Ishani would have gone to home. Let me go to home and see her face to face itself. Then only I will be fine..(telling it to himself and he put his phone in his pocket and he turned on the key in the ignition and he started the car and then he started to drive the car in the office campus and brought the car out of the office campus and started to drive the car towards RV mansion).
Nirbhay's mother(stabbing Ishani in her stomach and with a cruel smile and seeing Ishani who was now grasping in pain):Now my Naina's soul will rest in peace. Nirbhay changed completely and I got to know here after he will be of no use to revenge you and Ranveer. So only I myself thought to revenge you and Ranveer and today I have did it. If you die that is the real revenge for me. After you die Ranveer will be living a life of hell that is the punishment for him. (telling it she took the knife out of Ishani's stomach).
Ishani(as Nirbhay's mother took the knife from her stomach with pain):Ouch...(she was feeling the oozing of blood in her stomach were with her left hand she held her stomach and was crying again in pain).
Devarsh(seeing Nirbhay's mother):Okay madam let us leave Ishani here and leave now. She will die. 
Ishani was moving her eyes to close without able to bear the pain were she hearing what Devarsh said was so much hurt in her heart. More than the knife the Trait of Devarsh was killing her. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Devarsh):One more stab let me stab on Ishani's stomach so that surely she will not survive. After that let us leave her here itself and go.
Devarsh(shook his head as okay);Tk madam..
Nirbhay mother without taking her hand from Ishani's shoulder till now again holding her tightly and took the knife to some distance and with so much cruel face was about to stab Ishani again in her stomach were before she could stab that was the moment they heard a Siren sound.
Aadinath(getting the sound immediately and seeing Nirbhay's mother and Devarsh):I think police is coming..
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it stopped her hand from stabbing Ishani and without stabbing Ishani again with a shocked face seeing Aadinath):Police will come to this place?
Aadinath:Police can go to any place madam. We cannot stop them. Let us go from here immediately. If we get caught that is it we all need to be in jail only. 
Nirbhay's mother(with a feared face):Okay let us leave...put Ishani here itself. (seeing Ishani who has now closed her eyes and was grasping with long gaps):seeing Ishani's condition now I am Sure Ishani will die now..
Devarsh(shook his head as yes):hmm okay..(he saw Aadinath and signed him to leave Ishani).
Aadinath too shaking his head as okay and both Devarsh and Aadinath laid Ishani in the road were Ishani laid in the road and was grasping for air and she held her stomach with her left hand. Her right hand and left leg were paining terribly. Devarsh and Nirbhay's mother with knife having Ishani's blood were moving towards the Tata sumo were they opened the middle door of the car and they got inside the car. Other 3 henchmen got inside the back seat of the car and closed the door were Aadinath got inside the driving seat and putting the wooden stick in the seat next to him and he started the car and started to drive the car in the opposite direction to the main road. 
Aadinath(driving the car and seeing Nirbhay's mother):If we go towards the main road means Police may see our car and it will be tough to escape from Police. Let me go in the opposite direction and let us go out of this area. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Aadinath):See go fast we should not get caught to police. Get out of this area soon. 
Aadinath(driving the car):Okay madam. (he started to drive in the industrial area back side road in the direction opposite to main road).
Police driver was driving the Police jeep in the industrial area back side from the main road.
Police inspector(seeing the driver):Go fast driver..
Police driver:yes sir..
Police constable(seeing the inspector who was sitting near him):Sir how you are telling that some one will be in trouble in this road only? There are other roads too but seeing the car that is standing in the main road guessing that some one is in trouble you immediately asked the driver to enter this road. Why sir?
Police inspector:As we were coming for our regular patrol in gulmohar road we saw a car standing without anybody in it in the main road. Seeing that I am feeling that someone is in trouble around this area. And why I am telling that in this road only someone may be in trouble is because this industrial back side road is very unsafe area. In this road only often some crime like rape, murder is happening. So only from our department in this Gulmohar area alone they have said to have police patrol for 2 times in the night time.One during this 10 o clock and another one in the midnight 1 o clock. So only I said the driver to enter this road.
Police constable(seeing the inspector):Sir some one could have stopped the car as it has got break down and has gone to home in a idea to take the car in the morning know sir?
Police inspector:We can inspect the car by its number but now if somebody is in emergency means we need to help so only I said the driver to drive the car inside this back side road of industrial area without any delay. After wards let us examine the car details. 
Lady police(who was sitting in the back side of the jeep seeing the inspector):Sir you are really very dedicated to your profession. you are right sir many crimes are happening in the area like this place only. 
Inspector:(seeing the Lady police):haan of course..
As inspector was telling it police driver who was driving the jeep seeing somebody with the help of jeep front light and seeing that person in bloodshed he immediately turned to the Inspector who was talking to Lady police in the behind seat. 
Police driver:Sir somebody is laying in the road in blood shed. 
Police inspector hearing it immediately turned and saw through the front glass and saw a person in bloodshed were police constable and Lady police too saw that were the police driver taking the jeep to the person who was laying in the road in bloodshed and he stopped the jeep were Everyone immediately got out of the Jeep 
Inspector(seeing the driver):you keep the ignition turned on itself. If the person is alive let us take to hospital immediately. 
Police driver:Okay sir,
Inspector, constable and Lady police went to the person were Ishani was holding her stomach were her stomach was oozing out blood like anything and she was grasping for air and she was not able to breath properly were police people immediately started to act. 
Inspector(seeing Lady police):She is a lady. See whether she is alive. 
Lady police shook her head as yes and immediately she sat in the road next to Ishani and held Ishani's shoulder and lifted her and mad Ishani's head to be in her lap. 
Lady police(touched Ishani's cheek):Madam..Madam...
Ishani(hearing the voice slowly opened her eyes and only half of her eyes were able to open were seeing some shadow and in a murmuring tone):sa...save me..
Lady police:Who are you madam? how you came here?
Ishani(hearing it in her ears unable to speak well in a bit low tone):Mein...mein..Ishani...
Lady police(getting it to herself): Ishani...(immediately seeing the police inspector and constable):Sir her name is Ishani it seems. She is alive only let us take her to the hospital soon. 
Inspector:Hmm okay..(seeing Ishani's shawl that was laying in the road side he immediately went to the shawl and he took the shawl immediately and he came near Ishani and gave the shawl to Lady police):Tie this shawl around her stabbed Area in stomach. See blood is oozing out so much. 
Lady police getting the shawl from police Inspector and she held Ishani carefully and putting the shawl around her stomach and tied the shawl tightly. Ishani as the shawl was tied around her stomach felt some pain in her stomach and closed her eyes tightly were now she was slowly undergoing to unconsciousness.
Lady police(seeing the constable):you hold her leg let me lift her with the shoulder. 
Constable shook his head as okay and he came and held Ishani's legs well and lady police too holding Ishani's shoulder part and she got up and then she signed the constable to lift her were both constable and lady police lifted Ishani and they moved towards the jeep were they brought Ishani to the jeep and laid Ishani in the middle seat and the lady police got in the middle seat and lifted Ishani's head and kept Ishani's head in her lap were the police Inspector and constable got in the back seat of the jeep were the driver immediately turned the jeep to the direction of Main road and started to drive the Jeep towards the main road. 
Inspector(seeing the constable):That car will be this woman's only I think.Going to main road you get down and see the car whether the car is open and having its key in it If the key is there in the car and if the car is open you get in that car and drive the car and come behind us. Once admitting her in the hospital we can find her house address through the car number plate and inform it to her house. 
Constable:Okay sir. 
Driver was driving the jeep towards main road were Lady police was touching Ishani's cheek were now Ishani was completely unconscious were the lady police saw Ishani's stomach were the complete Shawl of Ishani was wet with blood so well. 
Lady police(seeing the driver):Driver fast she has gone to unconscious state I think. drive fast and go to some hospital near by.
Driver:okay madam. 
RV MANSION..
It was exactly 10.30 were Amba sitting in the sofa of the hall and was dialing to Ishani and keeping her phone in her ears and hearing the ring alone and was having a tensed face. Raagini was sitting in the lap of Amba with a more silent face and Kailash was sitting next to her.Amba hearing the full ring gone and the phone was not picked up took the phone from her ears and saw Kailash who was sitting next to her. 
Kailash(seeing Amba's face):Now also Ishani didn't pick the call?
Amba(shook her head as no):From 9.45 itself Raagini started to ask for Ishani and because of she asking for Ishani and to divert her mind only we brought her to hall. She was playing in the hall for 15 minutes only again she started to ask for Ishani. From that moment I am trying to Ishani she is not picking the call. 
Kailash(seeing the time in the clock in the wall and getting the time as 10.30):May be Ishani is not near the phone like she would have left the phone in the car and If she is inside the dress shop means she cannot pick the call know..
Amba hearing it and before she could tell the answer to Kailash. 
Raagini(being in the lap of Amba):Dadi Mama..
Amba(hearing it turned and saw Raagini and seeing Raagini's face were she was able to see that she is longing for Ishani and with a made up smile):Mama will come okay?
Raagini(with a silent puppy face):Mama..
Amba:She will come..
As Amba was managing Raagini that was the moment Baa came out of her room to have dinner were as she came seeing Amba, Raagini and Kailash with a smile she came towards the sofa were coming to the sofa and seeing Raagini. 
Baa(with a smile):Arrey Raagini..
Raagini(hearing her name taking her eyes from Amba and seeing Baa with a puppy face):Baa Mama..
Baa(hearing it with a smile):Your Mama will be here only know?(she started to see around the hall for Ishani).
Amba(seeing Baa):Baa Ishani has gone out. She didn't come back to home till now. I called her but Ishani is not picking up the phone. 
Baa(hearing it with a what to tell face):She is not picking up the phone? That cannot happen know? Even If she will come late she will call us and inform to us know?
Amba:haan Baa surely Ishani will call and tell us If she will come late but today she didn't call too and when I am calling too she is not picking the call. 
Baa:(hearing it):Where Ishani has gone?
Amba:Shikhar called Ishani to come with them for krisha's wedding dress selection and Ranveer too has sent Ishani. She has gone for dress selection only with Shikhar and his family. 
Baa:Then call to Shikhar and ask whether Ishani started from the shop or not(seeing the time in the wall and getting its 10.40):because shops would have been closed now know?
Amba(hearing it shook her head as yes):haan let me call to Shikhar and ask him(telling it she saw her phone and started to dial to Shikhar were dialing to Shikhar she kept the phone in her ears).
Raagini seeing Amba and everyone with a silent face were missing Ishani she hugged Amba so well with her hands and rested her head in Amba's chest were Amba too holding the phone in her ear with her one hand and with other hand embraced Raagini with her. 
Police Jeep came to the main road and finally the driver brought the Jeep to Ishani's car. 
Inspector(seeing the driver):Stop here. 
Driver stopped the car were the constable as already instructed by the inspector he opened the Jeep door immediately and he got down from the jeep and he went to the car of Ishani and he held the driving seat door and tried to open were the car opened its door for him. He saw the ignition place were the car was having its key in it. 
Constable(seeing the Inspector):Sir car is having its key let me drive the car and come behind you.
Inspector:Hmm okay(seeing the driver):haan driver drive towards the hopsital soon. 
Driver:Okay sir. 
Driver again started to drive the car in the main road in the opposite direction to Juhu towards some hospital were the constable got in the car and he too started the car and started to drive the car behind the Police jeep. 
RV MANSION..
Amba(having the phone in her ears and got a record voice that the phone in not reachable were with a fed up face she took the phone from her ear and seeing Baa):Baa Shikhar's phone is not reachable. 
Baa(with a what to fell face):Then..(she was thinking how to get in touch with Ishani and getting something seeing Amba):Where is Ranveer?
Amba(seeing Baa):He didn't come from office yet. 
As both Baa and Amba were talking with each other were Raagini who was hugging Amba took her head from Amba's chest and saw Amba with a puppy face. 
Raagini (in a longing tone):Dadi..(showing her hand to their room with her tiny hand and in a longing tone):Mama..
Amba(hearing it saw Raagini and making a made up smile):Your Mama is not in your room. She has gone out and she will come soon. 
Raagini(again):mama..
Amba without knowing what to tell embraced Raagini in her hug with her one hand were Kailash and Baa's face too started to get worried were that was the moment Sharman and Parul were coming inside the hall after their night walk in the garden of their house. 
Sharman(seeing Parul):you should never miss your walk Parul. If you walk only baby will be healthy.
Parul(seeing Sharman with a smile):you are only there to remind me about my walk know?then how will I miss my walk?
Sharman smiled to her and saw the sofa of the hall and seeing Amba and Kailash in the sofa and Raagini in Amba's lap and seeing Baa standing near the sofa and he turned and saw Parul were by that time parul was too seeing everyone in the hall. Both Sharman and Parul walked and went near the sofa and seeing everyone face. 
Sharman:Why all of your faces are looking tensed?
Baa(hearing it saw Sharman and Parul and seeing Sharman):Sharman Ishani has gone out with Shikhar's family for dress selection for krisha and she has not yet come back to home. 
Sharman(hearing it):If she didn't come back means she may be on the way to home.you can call her and ask where she is know?
Amba(seeing Sharman):She is not picking the phone Sharman. I am trying for her phone from 10 o clock I even called to Shikhar but his phone is not reachable. 
As they were talking that was the moment Ranveer was entering the home were as he entered the entrance of the hall Raagini who was in Amba's embrace keeping her head in Amba's chest and seeing here and there in the hall were she seeing Ranveer as soon as he entered the house she had a cute puppy face again and seeing Ranveer she took her head from Amba's chest. 
Raagini(then showed her hand to Ranveer and in a longing tone):Papa..
Ranveer walking in the hall and seeing everyone in the sofa and coming towards them with a light smile and he came and stood near the sofa. 
Raagini(as soon as Ranveer came showed her both the hands to Ranveer and in a bit loud tone):Papa..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini showing her hands to him with a smile went near Amba and took Raagini from Amba in his hands and held his daughter close to him):Hi baby..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer immediately tears came in her eyes and with tears):Papa Mama...
Ranveer(seeing Raagini crying):Arrey why you need to cry? mama will be in home only know?
Amba and Kailash got up from the sofa and they too stood were Ranveer was talking to Raagini. 
Ranveer(with a smile):Don't cry baby..
Raagini(with a so much tears now immediately hugged Ranveer tightly and in a longing tone):Mama Chaiye..
Ranveer(too hugging his daughter with a not understanding face saw Amba):Maa where is Ishani?Why Raagini is crying now?
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer Ishani didn't come to home till now.From 9.45 itself Raagini started to ask for Ishani and to divert her I brought her to hall but playing for 15 minutes she again started to ask for Ishani. Then I tried to Ishani's phone from 10 o clock till now Ishani's phone is only ringing when I called. She is not picking the phone. 
Ranveer(hearing it):She could have kept the phone in the car and was inside the dress shop know?you can contact Shikhar right?
Amba:I called to Shikhar's number but its not reachable. 
Ranveer(getting it and again he felt something wrong were to himself in low tone):The road is not that much traffic too. I myself came to home within 35 minutes. Ishani won't be without picking the phone.(he was bit not knowing what to think were thinking something seeing Amba):let me call to Ishani Maa from my number. 
Amba(shook her head as yes): hmm tk..
Ranveer having Raagini in his one hand and with other hand he took his phone from the pocket and saw the display of the phone and operated it and kept the phone in his ear. 
HOLY HOSPITAL. 
Jeep driver who was driving the jeep finally seeing the board of Holy hospital turned and saw Inspector. 
Driver:Sir Holy hospital 
Inspector:Get in..
Driver shook his head as okay and he drove the jeep and entered the Jeep inside the hospital campus were the security of the hospital too seeing its Police jeep stood silently were the constable who was driving Ishani's car too entered the hospital behind the police jeep were the Jeep moved to the emergency building itself were the driver stopped the jeep in front of the emergency building were the constable took Ishani's car to the parking of the hospital and parked the car and he stopped the car and took the car key in his hand and he opened the car door and got down from the car and he locked the car with the key and walked fast and went towards the emergency block. Hospital nurses seeing Police jeep immediately came out of the emergency block and saw the police jeep. 
Inspector(got down from the jeep and seeing a nurse):Please bring stretcher sister. 
Nurse(shook her head as okay and saw inside the building):Strehcer..
As she said in the next moment two hospital boys brought the strehcer out of the emergency block were they came to the jeep and constable too came to the emergency building by that time were he came and held Ishani's legs well and saw the lady police. 
constable:madam you get down let some men can left her. 
Lady constable immediately took Ishani's head from her lap and she laid Ishani's head in the seat and she got down and saw the hospital boys were the hospital boy came and held Ishani's shoulder and they took her out of the jeep carefully and they laid Ishani in the stretcher and the hospital boys moved the stretcher inside the emergency block. 
Behind them police Inspector, constable and lady police entered the emergency block. Police jeep driver got inside the jeep and started to move the jeep towards the parking of the hospital. 
At that time Ishani's phone being inside her car in the dashboard of the car was ringing showing its display as Ranveer were Ranveer was hearing the ring having his phone in his one ear and having Raagini in his other hand. 
Screen splits on Ishani being moved in the stretcher inside the hospital and her ringing phone inside the car displaying Ranveer's name and Ranveer having Raagini in his one hand and having the phone in his other hand. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer doubting that ishani is in trouble is touchy. ishani cried for devarsh to save her without knowing that he only sent them to attack her.so sad.devarsh and rageshwari were so cruel to her.fb of devarsh as a caring brother was touchy.how he turned into a monster is pathetic.really feel sad for ishani
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
luckily police reached there on time and took ishani to hospital. hope she will be saved and she can walk also.ranveer and family have no idea about ishani.sad
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb very nice update dear
Lovely it
Thanks for the PM 
HCian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great update dear 
Lovely it update 
Eagerly waiting next update dear