Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Congratulations didu ...keep on going like this...ALMIGHTY GOD bless U...b safe n sound
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 671
Aadinath and his other 3 henchmen with the heavy sticks in their hands started to come towards Ishani were Ishani was seeing them coming towards her with a confused, feared and shocked face. Ishani turned and saw all the sides were she was not able to find any people in that road were now she was getting sweats from her forehead. 
Ishani(seeing Aadinath and 3 henchmen coming towards her in a stammering tone):Who...who are you all?
Aadinath(with a villainous smile):We have come to beat you. 
Ishani(hearing it got more feared and was sweating so well now):What? you want to beat me?...(with a shocked and what to react face):Why you all need to beat me?(shaking her head as no with a feared face):No no you can't do that to me..(telling it she immediately got the thought to contact Ranveer were she saw her hands immediately were seeing her hand only she realized she has left the phone in the car itself were thinking it with a what to do face she saw the henchmen were 4 of them were coming towards her with a horrible faces were seeing them she wiped her mouth sweats with her hand and seeing them):Nahi you cannot do this to me?(telling it she immediately turned towards the main road direction and she started to run).
Aadinath with a full force started to run behind Ishani were as Ishani has kept only 3 steps in running Aadinath too ran fast and reached her and in a single moment running came behind her and he raised the wooden stick and with full force hit Ishani's shoulder part heavily from behind which made Ishani to collapse her legs that were running and in a full force she fell in the road.
Ishani(getting a heavy beating from Aadinath were she fell in the road with heavy force as falling in a loud tone):Maa...
At the same time Ranveer who was talking with the client moving the paper weightier in his hands keeping it in the table were when he moved the paper weightier from one hand to other hand he failed to catch the paper weightier with other hand were the paper weightier bit moved rotated in its round body part and went and hit the photo frame of Ishani having Raagini in her hand which made the photo frame to fall in the ground were pushing the photo frame paper weightier with its flat surface stood well in the table were Ranveer who was talking to the client seeing he has missed to catch the paper weightier and now seeing that hitting the photo frame of Ishani and the frame fell down were stopping talking to client he saw the photo frame of Ishani that was in the floor. He saw the photo with a uncomfortable look because the glass of the frame was completely broken and behind the broken glass Ishani having Raagini in her hands and was smiling to the photo. 
Client(seeing the photo frame fallen down stopped his talking and saw Ranveer and without knowing what to talk in a low tone):RV sir...(before he could tell the next word).
Ranveer(hearing it taking his eyes from the photo frame that was broken in the floor and seeing the client with a silent face):Ek minute..
Client:Okay sir..
Ranveer(then turned and saw the photo frame down in the floor and he moved the chair somewhat back and bent down sitting in the chair and he took the frame carefully and sat well in the chair and saw Ishani through the broken glass were seeing both Ishani and Raagini feeling something uncomfortable and in thoughts):Is everything okay know?(thinking it with a uncomfortable face and then making up himself and seeing the paper weightier in the table and then in thoughts):hmm If I didn't catch Paper weightier means it will go and hit the object next to it. That is what has happened.(making a smile to himself he kept the photo frame in the table in a flat position and then in thoughts):Need to change the glass of the frame (thinking it and seeing the client):Yes lets continue..
Client(with a light smile):Sure sir..(telling it he started to talk to RV).
Ranveer too started to talk to the client. 
Aadinath as Ishani fell in the ground stopped himself near Ishani were his henchmen who too came behind him as he started to chase Ishani they too stood along with him near Ishani. Aadinath with a villainous smile..
Aadinath(seeing Ishani who was laying keeping her head down in the road):From who you are trying to run? From this Aadinath, I will do my work perfectly..(telling it he bent and held Ishani's hand heavily and with all his force made Ishani to get up from the road).
Ishani(too with a pain got up as Aadinath lifted her and seeing Aadinath bearing the pain in her hand):Chodo mujhe please..why are you beating me?
Aadinath(with a villain look):That you will get to know soon(telling it he pulled her again with him).
Ishani(as Aadinath was pulling her):Leave me...
Aadinath without minding Ishani's words pulled her along with him and again brought her near the Tata sumo car and without leaving her hand from his hand he saw his henchmen who has come behind him and signed them with his head shake were the henchmen too understanding it surrounded Ishani well  on the four sides were Ishani was standing in the center and four henchmen were surrounded her were now Aadinath took his hand from Ishani's hand were now Ishani was feeling more pain in her hand part were she with her other hand held the hand that was having pain and saw Aadinath and other henchmen around her with a feared and sweating face..
Ishani(with a feeling pain in her hand face):Who are you all? why you need to beat me?..you guys are doing a very big wrong? See I am RV's wife and you..(before she could tell the next word).
Aadinath(with a villain face):you be whoever's wife I don't mind. I am doing the job that is assigned to me. 
Ishani(hearing it and bearing the pain in her hand thinking that she has got trapped to them were her eyes even in that bad situation too without even thinking that Devarsh has brought her only to make her get trapped in a loud tone):Devarsh...Devarsh where are you? Devarsh please..
Aadinath(hearing Ishani's voice calling Devarsh with a irritated face seeing his other henchmen):Tk enough of waiting start to beat her..
All the other henchmen shook their heads as yes all of them raised their wooden sticks and then moved the wooden sticks towards Ishani were even when Ishani tried to move too without missing their target their wooden sticks hit Ishani's back heavily. 
Ishani(bearing the pain):Maa...Please...chodo please..(her eyes were having tears).
Aadinath gave a heavy beating in her one side shoulder which made Ishani to fall in the road once again. 
Ishani(falling in the road in a loud tone):Maa...(thinking about Ranveer with tears in her eyes):Ranveer...
As Ishani fell in the road the henchmen started to beat her so well in her back were Ishani was bearing the pain with tears as they were beating her were though she tried to get up they were hitting her heavily and they were making her to fall in the road again. 
Devarsh standing hiding himself behind the Tata sumo's other side and seeing Ishani getting beating had a smile in his lips were he them saw down the car were below the car Aadinath has kept the wooden stick as he already said to him were Devarsh bent and took the wooden stick in his hand and then he hided it in the back of him with his hands and he started to walk were he walked and coming around the Tata sumo walked towards the place Ishani was getting beating from the henchmen. 
Devarsh(hiding the wooden stick behind his back and coming to the place where Ishani was getting beating and he stood near the henchmen and seeing them):Rukiye..
Hearing it from Devarsh, Aadinath and other henchmen stopped Beating Ishani were Ishani too who was getting heavy beatings in her back slowly turned herself with a grasping were her back was aching like anything. Though she got beatings in her back her foreheads too have got one or two beatings from the wooden sticks due to that blood were oozing out from her forehead were Ishani then slowly grasping and turned and laying her one side in the road and saw Devarsh standing in front of her were seeing Devarsh with a grasping and light smile she held the road with her both the hands and she slowly got up and made herself okay with her will power and stood facing Devarsh. 
Ishani(moved to Devarsh and going and standing near him):Devarsh...They are...beating..beating me...I really don't know who they are...please..please Devarsh save me..
Devarsh saw the way Ishani was pleading to him were he seeing Ishani with a silent face hiding the wooden stick behind his back with his hands now thought about the day when Ishani sent him out of the house..
FLASHBACK..
Ishani(seeing Ramu):Bhaiya(showing a draw in the table in the hall):go to that table and open that table draw you will get servants quarters last house key. 
Ramu brought the key of servant quarters last house key and gave it to Ishani. 
Ishani seeing Devarsh and she held his one hand and then she took his hand along with her hand and then she kept the key of servants quarters house in his inner hand and then saw Devarsh were Devarsh seeing the key in his hand saw Ishani with a not understanding face.
Ishani(seeing Devarsh):Go and stay in servants quarters here after Devarsh. 
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Devarsh(seeing Ishani pleading to him to save her with a silent look and in a clear voice):How can you tell that to me?
Ishani(bearing the pain and hearing what Devarsh said with a not understanding face):what? What Devarsh?
Devarsh(with a cruel look):How dare you could tell me to go and stay in servant quarters Ishani?
Ishani hearing it now had a shocked face were now she saw Devarsh's face so well were there was so much cruelty and horrible anger in his eyes. She was not able to see the face of Devarsh that she saw sometime before. The face that was asking for sorry sometime before is now seeing her with anger. 
Ishani(with a what to tell face):See Devarsh...I did that for your welfare only..
Devarsh(with a anger face):Welfare? Making me stay in that small servants house is the welfare you are doing to me? (in a more hard tone):For the way you sent me out of the house there is no wrong in beating you Ishani..(telling it in a micro second before Ishani could react he brought the wooden stick from his back and in a micro second hit Ishani's neck part heavily with the wooden stick).
The beating of Devarsh made Ishani to move some distance were she managed somewhat and stood some distance away from Devarsh. Where now her will power was getting reduced seeing her own brother beating her. She was seeing Devarsh with a grasping and tiered face were a memory from her life came in her thought now. 
FLASHBACK..
When Ranveer was flying kite during Uttrayan and the thread cut her hands Sharaman, Pratik and Devarsh was the people who were so much worried for her. Sharman, Pratik and Devarsh brought her to her room and Sharman and Pratik telling Devarsh to take care of her and telling her to take care moved from there were Devarsh was the one who sat next to her and was dressing her wound. 
Devarsh(seeing Ishani):What have you done? See how your hand has cut?Show your hand..
Ishani(sitting opposite to him):Devarsh nothing has happened to me. you have kept the first aid items know let me put the medicine you go..
Devarsh:you will itself put?(with a questioning face):how you will put with one hand?show your hand let me put the medicine. (telling it he took the medicine bottle and applying it in the cotton and then with the cotton he was about to touch the wound and seeing Ishani):It will pain a little bear it. 
Ishani shook her head as yes lightly were Devarsh started to apply medicine for her wound and then he dressed her wound and saw her with a smile. 
Devarsh:See I have dressed your wound. 
Ishani(with a smile):Thank you. 
Devarsh too smiled to her, 
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ishani thinking about the moment of her life when Devarsh was being a caring brother to her and now saw Devarsh who is standing in front of her now. His face was full of hatred towards her were she was able to see it clearly now. 
Devarsh(Seeing Ishani with a anger and went near her and seeing her with a anger face):What did you think about me? Am I that Ranveer who was a servant?(making a fun face):Oh you never like me calling your husband and his family members as servants know(again changing his face to anger face):But even though I didn't say it through my mouth those cheap people will be always a servant family only. 
Ishani seeing Devarsh with a tiered face and with a hurt of getting back stabbed from Devarsh and the way he has cheated her and brought her to this place to revenge her saw Devarsh with a worn out face. 
Devarsh(seeing Ishani):I am a royal family boy and how could you make a royal family boy to stay in servants quarters. It is very wrong know? (again changing his face to so much anger):So for that (telling it again he raised the wooden stick and was about to beat Ishani were Ishani moved a bit away from him were his beating was missed now were seeing his beating getting missed):you are trying to miss my beating Ishani..(with a villain smile):Today no one can save you..
Ishani hearing it and blaming herself in her heart for trusting Devarsh's sorry and coming behind him and getting trapped she took a deep breath and making up herself bearing all her body pain she turned and again was about to run were Devarsh who was having his complete concentration on Ishani seeing her about to run held her hand tightly with his hand and turned her again to him were in a moment leaving Ishani's hand and raising the wooden stick he again hit Ishani's neck part heavily which now made Ishani to completely fall on the road again. 
Ishani(getting the beating of Devarsh and again falling in the road telling):maa..(she laying in the road saw Devarsh).
Devarsh(with a violent face walked and came to Ishani and standing near her):you did a very big mistake by sending me out of the house Ishani. your husband should always work hard like a donkey and he need to take care of me. I will never work but I need luxury life. For that only we people married you to Ranveer itself. Leaving all the family members how can you send me alone to servant quarters?Its very big wrong know?(thinking about Ishani giving the key in his hand and seeing her right hand with a villain look):This hand only gave the servant quarters key to me know?(telling it before Ishani could react he took the wooden stick to a height and with full force hit Ishani's elbow in the right hand).
Ishani(getting the beating in her hands were that was paining so heavily to her in a loud tone):Maaa...
Devarsh in seeing her shouting with pain again with anger hit Ishani's right hand elbow heavily with the wooden stick were Ishani was having so much tears in her eyes now were she was now not able to move her hand as when she is moving her hand was paining terribly.She held her right hand with her left hand and moved her body to other side were she was bearing the pain in her hand by holding her hand tightly with other hand. 
Devarsh(again thought about the way Ishani used to walk inside the RV mansion and seeing her with a anger face): This legs only will walk with so much pride inside RV mansion know? you will be looking like a queen ruling that RV mansion while you used to walk and come in the corridor and hall of RV mansion. Sending me to servant quarters you will rule RV mansion(shaking his head as no and then telling):here after you cannot walk that prestigious walk inside RV mansion Ishani(telling it as Ishani was crying in pain in her hand and was laying her right side body on the road and was showing her left side body he raised the wooden stick and hit her left leg's joint with heavy beat).
Ishani(getting the beat in her left leg joint with so much pain):Maa...please...chodo Devarsh...please..Its paining..
Devarsh(hearing it):Paining let it pain(again he hit her leg joint so well were he was again beating her heavily in her hand and leg were her right hand and left leg was getting injured again and again as Devarsh was beating her in the idea to break her hand and leg were he beating her for a while and then turning and seeing Aadinath and other henchmen):Come let 5 of us beat her and make her weak to the extreme we can..
Henchmen who were standing silently as Devarsh told them to stand silently hearing what Devarsh said shook their heads as okay and they too came forward and started to beat Ishani were Ishani was having a pain so much in her leg and hand were she was not even able to get up to that extreme her hand and leg were paining. Now henchmen and Devarsh started to beat Ishani heavily were these beating were tearing her white skin and were giving bloods in her body here and there.
Nirbhay's mother sitting in the car and was seeing everything in the mirror view with a happy smile. 
Devarsh thinking the way Ishani sent him out of the house and beating Ishani heavily and getting happy that he broke Ishani's hand and leg and getting satisfied in revenging Ishani he stopped beating and saw Aadinath and other henchmen
Devarsh:enough..
All the other henchmen stopped beating Ishani were Ishani was now in the bloodshed were her forehead,lips, cheek, neck parks were having torn wounds and blood were oozing out were Ishani's right hand and left leg that Devarsh beat heavily was paining like anything were she turned her back to the road and without able to bear the pain she rested her back in the road and closed her eyes.
Ishani(grasping for air and to herself in a low tone):Ran...Ranveer..
Devarsh(seeing Ishani's condition turned towards the Tata Sumo and walked and went somewhat near the car and in a loud tone):Rajeshwari madam you can come.
Rajeshwari who was inside the car seeing the way Ishani getting beating in the mirror view with a smile kept her phone in the seat of the car and she holding the knife in her hand she opened the car door and got down form the car and closed the car door and saw Ishani who was laying in the road. 
RV BROKING..
Client giving a okay head shake to RV and finalizing a deal started to walk out of his cabin were Ranveer then took the phone that was in the table and seeing the time and getting its 10 o clock. 
Ranveer(to himself):Thought to go home by 9.30 after finishing the meeting but for finishing the meeting itself its 10 o clock. Fine let me leave..(telling it he got up from the chair and putting his phone in his pant pocket and saw the broken glass pieces in the floor and then seeing the photo frame of Raagini and Ishani with broken glass with a smile took the photo frame and opened his draw and kept the photo frame inside the draw and seeing Ishani):Tomorrow when leaving from office by 6 o clock in the evening let me take it to the studio and change the glass for the photo. (giving a smile he closed his draw and he started to walk towards the door of the cabin and he came out of the cabin were when he came out he saw Rishab doing his work in the system):Rishab..
Rishab(taking his eyes from the system and seeing RV):Sir..
Ranveer:Work is over today. you too leave to home. In my cabin there are broken glass pieces tell security to clean it because house keeping won't be available now know? After that you too leave to home.
Rishab:hmm okay sir..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he started to walk towards the entrance of the office and he came out of the office getting the salute from the security and he started to walk towards the parking of the office. 
Nirbhay's mother holding the knife in her hand and seeing Ishani who was laying in the road and then thought about the way Naina cut her vein and died due to not getting Ranveer and she thought about the way Ishani came and stopped Ranveer and Naina's marriage and she took away Ranveer from Naina and that leading to Naina's dead were thinking these things she walked and came towards Ishani were she walked and came and stood near Ishani were she saw all the henchmen and Devarsh and then seeing Ishani laying closing her eyes and seeing Everyone again..
Nirbhay's mother:Take Ishani and make her stand..
Everyone shook their heads were Aadinath and Devarsh went and held Ishani's both the sides shoulders and lifted her were this made Ishani to open her eyes were she was now having so much pain in her left leg were she was not even able to stand were Aadinath and Devarsh held her in their tight hold were Ishani opening her eyes saw everything around her were everything was blur to her vision. Blood was oozing from her forehead and lips and were falling in her face were she now getting her eye sight well saw Nirbhay's mother in front of her. 
Ishani(seeing Nirbhay's mother):Aap.?
Nirbhay's mother(with a anger face):Haan mein..Rajeshwari Ishani...(in a loud tone):Rajeshwari singh..
Ishani(hearing it and feeling some one holding her shoulders were she turned and saw on her one side and seeing Aadinath and seeing Devarsh on the other side with a feel of pain):Its paining please...leave me..(her eyes were giving new tears now.).
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it):Paining? this is how my daughter too would have undergone Pain Ishani. You gave pain to Naina and made her to die too. Why you came in between Ranveer and Naina?  If my Naina liked something surely she need to get it but she was not able to get Ranveer and that is only because of you.My daughter died because of you and Ranveer only. you should die because of getting Ranveer from Naina and Ranveer should feel for his complete life losing you. Its the punishment for him for rejecting Naina. (telling it she saw the knife in her hand and went and stood near Ishani and held Ishani's one side shoulder along with Devarsh's hand and with a vamp look):Bye bye Ishani time to go now baby...(telling it without any humanity she was about to stab Ishani).
Ishani who was completely worn out and not even able to shake her legs to stab Devarsh and Aadinath's leg and escape were she was not able to do anything now as her leg and hand were not co-operating to her. The blood that were oozing out were too made her vision black and white were she was getting tiered so much due to heavy pain in the body and blood oozing were getting this weakness of Ishani with full vengeance in her heart and with full force in her hand Nirbhay's mother stabbed Ishani in her stomach with the knife. 
Ishani(getting stabbed in her stomach with heavy grasping and opening her eyes well due to pain in a loud tone):Haaan...
At the same time Ranveer who came to the parking of the office and when he got inside the car's driving seat he felt like someone hitting his heart were he again with a uncomfortable face touched his heart and had a not understanding face of why he got such feeling. 
Screen divides of Ranveer touching his heart with a not understanding face and Ishani with so much wound in her face and having pain in her leg and hand and getting stabbed in her stomach. 
To be continued 😉
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Wow really a wonderful chapter full of emotions
Eagerly waiting for next chapter
Take care sakshi 
PrinceAsif thumbnail
OWH MY GOD...it' so painful to read...devarsh & rajeshwari did the biggest mistake of their lives...the way they'e beaten, they'll get the worst punishment of their lives...marvelous episode didu... B safe n sound Edited by PrinceAsif - 6 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
The episode impressed me deeply. Devarsh showed so much cruelty and hatred for Ishaani.
Ranveer has broken Ishaani's photo. It was a hint for him to save his love. Now again he felt that something is wrong. Please, let him seek for Ishaani and find her. I want Ranveer to save her not anybody else.
Thank you for such a marvelous update.
Can't wait for the next part.
Update soon.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode, dear.
Ishaani is hurt so much by her own brother. Now she was stabbed.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.👏👏
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great update dear ❤️
Eagerly waiting for the next update 
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update..
Coutinue soon.
Varnav thumbnail
Fabulous episode di... By reading oly we can feel tht emotions waitng fr nxt episode update soon
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
You are a very gifted writer, Sakshi. You have described the cruelty and contempt so thoroughly that I felt like I was there myself. 
Oh, I  want to know so much what will happen next.
Update soon.