Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya258

Her career suffered cause of love life😕never knew that rumour toh kitna kuch batata hai and actor/actress never share their personal life that much.She always deny.but sach toh usko hi malum h sirf.they had to hide all their pain heartbreak inside them😭

Rati di never have the habit of coming out and saying it open...because she believes usse kuch hota nahi hain..she is reserved that way...that girl went through such bad days ...she got depressed...a friend revealed a bit of info.related to that...but RP never commented on this. ...begusarai team...shweta, vaishnavi and vishal brought her out of it...they have become like a family to her. 

The Reason Behind Anas Rashid-Rati Pandey Breakup is Quite Shocking!

Television actor Anas Rashid and his alleged girlfriend Rati Pandey have decided to part ways. Though the couple never announced their affair officially; but if sources are too believed, Anas and Rati dated for almost eight years. And now, because of their disagreement over marriage, they have apparently decided to call it a quit. 

A close source informs, "The quarrel between the two happened because of marriage. Rati wanted to get married this year, but Anas refused to do so. Both of their family members were aware about their relationship, but Anas family never accepted Rati as their family member. There was also an instance where Rati's parents were disrespected by Anas and his family members. In spite of dating for so long, Anas could not convince his parents. His family member's disapproval led to the separation.
It also seems that Anas is not at all affected by this break up incident. A source adds, "Anas is behaving very normal as if nothing has happened. In fact, he is avoiding Rati's call. Whenever the lady calls him, he ignores by saying, Who are you'? This whole incident has led Rati into depression. She is trying her best to come over it.
Few days back, in an interview with Dailybhaskar.com, Anas Rashid said, "Working for a daily soap is not that easy. You have to commit yourself for 30 days. Being a part of television industry, you get very less time for your personal life. Till now, I cannot commit myself to marriage.
https://daily.bhaskar.com/news/ENT-TV-the-real-reason-behind-anas-rashid-rati-pandey-breakup-5251130-PHO.html

EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Show is mainly centred around Porus and Alexander.Jab tak Puru faras nai gaya tha tab toh Alex ka scene bhi kam dikhate h.Unfortunately it was expected that as Rati di is playing Puru's mother role her character will be sidelined.that's what is happening.

My only reason to watch Porus is only RatiDi.Always crave to see her which now a days hardly get to see.

meee tooo craveee tooo watchh her...😭💔
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Rati di never have the habit of coming out and saying it open...because she believes usse kuch hota nahi hain..she is reserved that way...that girl went through such bad days ...she got depressed...a friend revealed a bit of info.related to that...but RP never commented on this. ...begusarai team...shweta, vaishnavi and vishal brought her out of it...they have become like a family to her. 

The Reason Behind Anas Rashid-Rati Pandey Breakup is Quite Shocking!

Television actor Anas Rashid and his alleged girlfriend Rati Pandey have decided to part ways. Though the couple never announced their affair officially; but if sources are too believed, Anas and Rati dated for almost eight years. And now, because of their disagreement over marriage, they have apparently decided to call it a quit. 

A close source informs, "The quarrel between the two happened because of marriage. Rati wanted to get married this year, but Anas refused to do so. Both of their family members were aware about their relationship, but Anas family never accepted Rati as their family member. There was also an instance where Rati's parents were disrespected by Anas and his family members. In spite of dating for so long, Anas could not convince his parents. His family member's disapproval led to the separation.
It also seems that Anas is not at all affected by this break up incident. A source adds, "Anas is behaving very normal as if nothing has happened. In fact, he is avoiding Rati's call. Whenever the lady calls him, he ignores by saying, Who are you'? This whole incident has led Rati into depression. She is trying her best to come over it.
Few days back, in an interview with Dailybhaskar.com, Anas Rashid said, "Working for a daily soap is not that easy. You have to commit yourself for 30 days. Being a part of television industry, you get very less time for your personal life. Till now, I cannot commit myself to marriage.
https://daily.bhaskar.com/news/ENT-TV-the-real-reason-behind-anas-rashid-rati-pandey-breakup-5251130-PHO.html

Jo dusro ka dil todta h wo kabhi khush nai Rey sakta
Melkor thumbnail
Hey there guys!!! I was going through the pages of the AT and what I read left me shocked and upset.
But my respect for Rati has increased a hundredfold _/\_
I can't even imagine what she must have gone through.She gave her 200% to that relationship despite the fact that she is a zillion times more talented than that loser.He was the one who didn't deserve a gem like her.
Rati has the spirit of a fighter and despite all the adversities which she had to face she never gave up and I salute her for that.
Now I want her to receive all the success and happiness coz she deserves it.She is a wonderful person and I am sure that she will find a partner in future who not only loves and cares for her but respects her too and who totally deserves this queen.
I am glad she discovered some really good and genuine friends on the sets of Begusarai and from what I have seen the Porus cast is quite friendly with her too. 

As far as that loser is concerned then karma will bite him in the ass.🥱

Love,
Ashi

P.S.This is me Ayesha aka BlackSheep😆

Edited by LawlessLawyer - 5 years ago
siyarati thumbnail

She never accepted because anas never wanted ...but she was in relationship with him for more than 8 years...the whole industry knows that. How her Currier suffered...she was apparently asked not to do any more romantic shows after miley...and hitler didi jaise roles roj roj nahi bante...romance is selling and she dint took those shows just in a dream of getting married to one she loved. Sadly he left her alone...dint had the courage to face the world. Agar usse yeh pata tha ki uski family kahi nahi maanegi...toh usse us relationship ko 8 saal chalakar di ke currier ke saath khelne ki jarurat nahi thi. Hate such people. 

Omg😡😡 bechari rati😭. Use anas KO tabhi chod Dena chahiye ta jb anas  ne Uske samne Ye condition rakha😡. I am hating him now.. Hope rati come as lead in a new  super duper hit show.
siyarati thumbnail

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Hey there guys!!! I was going through the pages of the AT and what I read left me shocked and upset.

But my respect for Rati has increased a hundredfold _/\_
I can't even imagine what she must have gone through.She gave her 200% to that relationship despite the fact that she is a zillion times more talented than that loser.He was the one who didn't deserve a gem like her.
Rati has the spirit of a fighter and despite all the adversities which she had to face she never gave up and I salute her for that.
Now I want her to receive all the success and happiness coz she deserves it.She is a wonderful person and I am sure that she will find a partner in future who not only loves and cares for her but respects her too and who totally deserves this queen.
I am glad she discovered some really good and genuine friends on the sets of Begusarai and from what I have seen the Porus cast is quite friendly with her too. 

As far as that loser is concerned then karma will bite him in the ass.🥱

Love,
Ashi

P.S.This is me Ayesha aka BlackSheep😆

Yes.. Bambi, shivdutt and ambhiraj are her very gud friends. And ripudaman also.
siyarati thumbnail
Plz guys 
Vote for rati. Only 2 days left. You can vote multiple times.

Edited by siyarati - 5 years ago
siyarati thumbnail
Also tell more and more people to vote. So that our angel can come in atleast  top 3.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Tearsss rolleddd myyy eyesss watching today's episodeee...till yesterdayyy i was so scared for bamniii...but i dont believe how did i not thought that if that was the treatment for bamni...tohhh anuu keee saaathhh yehhh shi vdutt kyaaa karegaaa...omggg...horrible...i dont have an ounce of sympathy for his condition which he was explaning...a monster like him deserved that...anu only stopped bamni from killing him when he got to know of what he did with anu and puru...and then anu only freed him from that kaalkothri in which he claims ..living was sooo difficult...last time when he came to kill child...he asked anu to go...and i for once thought that he has kinda softened for her a bit from before...but no shivdutt can never changeee...he has suffered because of his own doings not because of anu or bamni...and a brother who try killing the wife and child of brother feels that his brother should come to meet him...whyyy...usne bamni ki zindagi ek tarah se khatam ki thi puru aur anu ko usse door karkar...bamni just become a jinda laash...but no ...usse apne bhai ko nahi deni chahiye thi saza...pooja karni chahiye thi uski...they returned him his auda...everything and see what they got in return. 
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tearsss rolleddd myyy eyesss watching today's episodeee...till yesterdayyy i was so scared for bamniii...but i dont believe how did i not thought that if that was the treatment for bamni...tohhh anuu keee saaathhh yehhh shi vdutt kyaaa karegaaa...omggg...horrible...i dont have an ounce of sympathy for his condition which he was explaning...a monster like him deserved that...anu only stopped bamni from killing him when he got to know of what he did with anu and puru...and then anu only freed him from that kaalkothri in which he claims ..living was sooo difficult...last time when he came to kill child...he asked anu to go...and i for once thought that he has kinda softened for her a bit from before...but no shivdutt can never changeee...he has suffered because of his own doings not because of anu or bamni...and a brother who try killing the wife and child of brother feels that his brother should come to meet him...whyyy...usne bamni ki zindagi ek tarah se khatam ki thi puru aur anu ko usse door karkar...bamni just become a jinda laash...but no ...usse apne bhai ko nahi deni chahiye thi saza...pooja karni chahiye thi uski...they returned him his auda...everything and see what they got in return. 

People like Shivdutt never see their own fault
For him killing Anusuya ok
Killing Puru ok
Human trafficking ok
And Bamni  ko toh gale lagana chahiye usko😡
They don't feel any guilty
Jisko punishment milti h usko kya makhmal ka bed denge ki aramse khao pio
Koi ehsan toh h nai any ne maaf kiya usko jail as free kiya
Bamni se jyada anu ko torcher kar raha h