Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Jalta Raheee Soorajjj...Chanddd Raheee Madhaammm...Yeh Khwabbb Hainnn Mushkilll... Naaa Milll Sakengeee Hummm...
Anuuu when she realized puru is going on a path to do something which she always wanted...and the fact that her strong wish to unite takshilla and pourav raj had let to nothing but destruction scared her tooo heelll...yehhh khwabbb sachmuch bahut mushkil hain...when her jesht has send his son to kill puru after knowing he is his sister son even now...even after the last confrontation between abmbirj and anu...kaise milenge yeh log...ya phir may be in farsiyon ne aage bhi bahut galat kiya hoga takshilla ke logo ke saath when anu was not well...and like always bamni doesnt know anything as of now...ass ambikumar was like hamari dhan sampatti loot li...khair a warm welcome to gurpreet sir back to the show...he has been close to angel and she found a lovely friend in him...so waiting from insta pictures from gurpreet sir side. ðŸ˜Š
EtherealRati thumbnail
Lagan Ki Baaziii Hainnn...Chottt Bhiii Taaziii Hainn...
Lagade Daavvv Parrr Dilll...Agar Dilll Raziii Hainnn...

i believe it so suits the scene when she finally decides to save her son. Because her country was more important to her than just her rajya...the shots coming from princess one by one...with a smile on her son's face...he kind of knew his mom is leaving from there for a reason...😆...love the sweet cute bonding of these two.

And i believe bamni ne apni zindagi mein ekhi sahi kaam kiya hain by god...aur woh hain anu se shaadi karna...😆🤣...uske liye joh situations itni tough hoti hain...unhe woh pal mein hi itna aasan bana deti hain...without anyy proofs...she knows her son is alive and once again...yesterday she knew ki puru ko raja banne ka lalach nahi...woh toh bas desh ki rakhsha karna chahtha hain...and rati di is turning more and more beautiful day by day...i am loving the bamni anu hugs coming our way...though want more screen space for them.
siyarati thumbnail
Exactly..  Rati is too gud.. And m luving her as anusuya. She looks too pretty.
Plus I also luv bamni anu couple. Hope to see them.in another show as leads. Ladka koi aur bhi chalega, but I definitely want rati as a lead.
Waiting for anusuya scene with that cute small kid Malay.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Waiting to seee my angel as a lead in some show tooo...she has got the caliber to shine yet again...if she can make an impact with these 2, 2 minute scenes given to her...she can make a huge impact with lead role...miley and hitler are examples...what she is capable of...sometimes some wrong decisions in life make us pay a lot. I wish she had never fallen in love...with such a wrong person...her currier has suffered so much because of all this. Neither she could get a peaceful married life and now struggling with her currier. But i thank siddharth sir for casting her as komal and transferring more than half of the screen time to her in begusarai...and now giving her important scenes to play. The first 10 episodes were pure magic...the way she handled anusuya when she was mentally ill...her body language in fights...she gives more than 100% to her work...deserves better...i hope siddharth sir only makes a new show...and give her a female centric show...she deserve to play a female lead. Though she did selected porus as anusuya is a very vital part in the story. But in scenarios like these days...it feels so bad not to see her much. 
siyarati thumbnail
Totally agree with u.
I never knew that her carrier suffered bcoz of her love life. But y ?? In fact she never accepted that she is dating someone. But how her currrier suffered??
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Her career suffered cause of love life😕never knew that rumour toh kitna kuch batata hai and actor/actress never share their personal life that much.She always deny.but sach toh usko hi malum h sirf.they had to hide all their pain heartbreak inside them😭
Priya258 thumbnail
Show is mainly centred around Porus and Alexander.Jab tak Puru faras nai gaya tha tab toh Alex ka scene bhi kam dikhate h.Unfortunately it was expected that as Rati di is playing Puru's mother role her character will be sidelined.that's what is happening.
My only reason to watch Porus is only RatiDi.Always crave to see her which now a days hardly get to see.
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: siyanu

Totally agree with u.

I never knew that her carrier suffered bcoz of her love life. But y ?? In fact she never accepted that she is dating someone. But how her currrier suffered??

She never accepted because anas never wanted ...but she was in relationship with him for more than 8 years...the whole industry knows that. How her Currier suffered...she was apparently asked not to do any more romantic shows after miley...and hitler didi jaise roles roj roj nahi bante...romance is selling and she dint took those shows just in a dream of getting married to one she loved. Sadly he left her alone...dint had the courage to face the world. Agar usse yeh pata tha ki uski family kahi nahi maanegi...toh usse us relationship ko 8 saal chalakar di ke currier ke saath khelne ki jarurat nahi thi. Hate such people. 
Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

She never accepted because anas never wanted ...but she was in relationship with him for more than 8 years...the whole industry knows that. How her Currier suffered...she was apparently asked not to do any more romantic shows after miley...and hitler didi jaise roles roj roj nahi bante...romance is selling and she dint took those shows just in a dream of getting married to one she loved. Sadly he left her alone...dint had the courage to face the world. Agar usse yeh pata tha ki uski family kahi nahi maanegi...toh usse us relationship ko 8 saal chalakar di ke currier ke saath khelne ki jarurat nahi thi. Hate such people. 

I have also also read some of his comments regarding women which is typical man's thinking.
Priya258 thumbnail
Never knew samne se jo hasti h khush reheti h andar se itna kuch jhela.
Cheater moved on easily because he just played no love at all
And she wasted her valuable years