Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

That pic of Rati and Rohit Roy was so cute ❤️I saw a few episodes of HD online when they played Husna and Sahib.Their chemistry was lovely.

RR is such a fantastic actor (it runs in the family) and Rati is amazing as usual⭐️
Now I feel slightly bad that Rohit didn't play Bamni😆Sorry Adi,I love you too😆

Anyway I hope we get to see Rati and Rohit sir again in future.Maybe in a mature and intense love story 

husna and saheb were just tooo good...you know day before yesterday rohit sir posted a pic of with rati di as husna saheb and caption was 5 years of HD...that was so sweet of him...same here i love adi too now but i was too excited pehle when i got to know that rohit sir is playing bamni. Hope the same...that we get them together. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Bamni - Teri Woh Baatein ...Woh Chahat Ki Rasmein
              Jhoothe The Waade...Kya Jhoothi Thi Kasmein
              Jannetamanaah Kya Yeh Sach Hain, Bas Itna Keh De
              Toot Jaaye Na Lamha Aitbar Ka...Dekho Yeh Sila Mere Intejaar Ka 

Anusuya - Tu Saamne Hain Mere...Phir Kyun Yeh Doori Hain
                Tujhe Kaise Bataoo Main, Haaye Kya Majboori Hain ...
                 Yeh Bhi Koi Jeena Hain...Sirf Aasoon Peena Hain

Sooo much these two went through...but shayad cvs hamein ek acha scene bhi nahi denge as its all about porus...and his mom dad can always go to hell according to script...baad mein itna drag kar rahe hain...starting mein story rush karne ki kya jarurat thi...agar porus 2 hafte ki jagah 4 hafte mein aaata...toh log show dekhna band nahi karte...if we are not given a single confrontation between them this time too...main dekhna hi chod doongi yaaar...i watch specially for these two...i can understand its history (but actually friction hi hain)...but if they can waste an episode on how barsine and puru flirt with each other...then an episode can be given to the confrontation between bamni and anusuya tooo...khicho yaha...ekdum se sab kuch nahi...i dont want ripu to come and tell truth to bamni...i want a confrontation btw bamni anusuya before that. I want anusuya to tell him the truth...phir woh believe na kare aur ripu bataye ...toh chalega...emotional scenes needed between these two please. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
And the most important episode got the worst editing. Scenes were neither starting not ending properly...two same frames of bamni was used two times. Not impressed at all. Storyline wise...a rushed episode. Why they go slow first always... and then spoil the impact with rushing i dont get.  Edited by EtherealRati - 6 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

EtherealRati thumbnail
and she played an amazing villain too...zara will always be remembered...

EtherealRati thumbnail
Bamni is such a kid...his has such choti choti khwahishein...like main marte huye bhi aapko dekhna chahtha hoon ...main apne biwi bache ko apne saamne dekhna chahtha hoon... I am glad he said sorry to anusuya...puru made him realize his mistake. But my heart was so with him when he was looking at puru and anusuya from a distance, hugging each other...and sooo wanted to hug them. Such a baby. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
And one thing is very strange...they got their kid after so much...and stilll let him gooo ...and moreover how they let ripu go...he loved all his life for their son...he so deserved a better end. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
And though i can understand hasti's pain but ripu ki maut ke liye hasti bhi jimmedaar hain ...he was the one who told whole story to darius if he doesnt remember now. And hasti brought farsis there which burned whole rajya...dasyus ne uska kya bigada tha...balki they gave them place to live, food to eat...how dare hee...sumer bechara apni jaan dene ko tayaar tha but jagah nahi batayi usne...and hasti brought farsis with him...puru ko toh woh akele peetne waala tha toh unhe kyun laaya ...that too wearing blue so people assume that they are pourav rashtra people...the whole rajya is burning just because of his mistake of bringing them along. 
karuja21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Add me this AT im a big fan of rati pandey 
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuja21

Add me this AT im a big fan of rati pandey 

okay...will add.