zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Purda does not stop rape actually
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

No two doubts about caging and slaughtering.. However, most unfortunately these animals are in guise of humans so ya.. caging all of them would be difficult.
I agree its frustrating but given the times we live in, it has become a requirement.. does the world need to change? yes.. Should laws be changed? yes.. but till that happens its up to you to do what little you can.. if you read her full statement.. you do kinda get where she is coming from

See this is what I am saying - I do "Get" where she is coming from because I am also coming from the same place .. But when she gives out such advises on a public platform to all the girls ( & unintentionally all the animals ) out there - it does more harm than good ..

If we need to see changes at macro level , this is not the way to go ..
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

See this is what I am saying - I do "Get" where she is coming from because I am also coming from the same place .. But when she gives out such advises on a public platform to all the girls ( & unintentionally all the animals ) out there - it does more harm than good ..

If we need to see changes at macro level , this is not the way to go ..

Oh you guys have a problem with the platform.. tab i guess i get you guys now too😆
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: HawasKaPujari

Yeah I travel in autos with 3 men regularly. Especially when I leave office, it's mostly men around and there is no bus stop nearby, so that's the only affordable option to go to the station. It's pretty common in Mumbai. And I feel more comfortable in a sharing auto rather than being alone with the driver. If I followed Kirron's advice of not travelling with male passengers I would never reach home lol.

But u do know the other men right? I don't mean not sharing public transportation but getting in with 3 unknown males is scary just even thinking
I have often traveled with men too but men I know and has arranged from beforehand to travel with (when I worked back home)
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
PS - I guess as a MP she shouldn't have said that. I don't disagree to it. It would have been better to make sure that those animals at least got a fast track death penalty at least this time using her influence
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: princessunara

But u do know the other men right? I don't mean not sharing public transportation but getting in with 3 unknown males is scary just even thinking
I have often traveled with men too but men I know and has arranged from beforehand to travel with (when I worked back home)

Of course you do not. That is how life is led in metros and cities in India. This is the norm not an exception
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I used to study in a morning college that used to begin at 6:15 and buses in my area would start running at 6 .So the only way to travel was autos and shuttle taxis that too very few in number.Shuttles were safe it mainly used to take college students only. Autos used to be more or less filled with men , sometimes I even had to sit in the front with the auto driver. I had no other option here , it was either be uncomfortable and reach college or stay at home. So when these elected MPs start sprouting rubbish it make me realise that they have zero ground level knowledge which is actually their job to know. Its not really choice here that u r asking us to choose better. Their job is to provide better security on the ground and more safe transportation for the public. Not advice people on what kind of a transportation to choose from cus there are barely any choice there. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
There is no concept ofshared taxis or rikshas here.. Chinkchis are there which are shared but theyare open like suzukis.. .So maybe thats why i am unable to understand the wrong in her comment
Looks like 3 men and auto driver had preplanned this.
Go to such hub and wait for a female passenger.

AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This was most definitely preplanned, filthy rapists ðŸ¤¢ Honestly this is all so scary! No place is safe for women. Yesterday i read that there was a rape attempt in a hospital ðŸ¤¢