Karan & Preeta VM: I can't lose you.

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5kHP257Ys[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5kHP257Ys

Okay so um, this was meant to be a write-up, turned edits, turned a full-fledged VM lol. I didn't really have a clear idea on what I wanted to make so this might be a bit all over the place. It's super dramatic too hahaha but I hope you guys will indulge me on this one.

In a line, this VM is a tribute to Preeta's breakdown upon seeing an unconscious Karan in the aftermath of the fire they got stuck in. I'll be honest I did not expect such an intense and raw reaction from Preeta when Karan wouldn't wake up. The fear that takes hold of her, her resulting anguish and despair Shraddha Arya, you are so so brilliant with emotions. I know you hate to cry but my God... I think I can safely say this is my favorite scene of Preeta so far. I love how it builds up too. She tries to gently coax him awake first, all the while keeping her fear at bay that he might not. Its only after a while that she simply lashes out at him. Why did he have to come save her? Why did he have to be the hero?

It reminds me of something another character that I love very much said:

"Please don't be a hero. Please... just... don't be you.

Is Preeta in love with Karan? I don't know. This kind of a reaction probably says she is but just the depth of their friendship and how close they are on an emotional level is beautiful to me. They fight all the time, they even fought whilst stuck in a fire for Christ's sakes. I was very amused by that because every time she berates him it's like she's telling off her husband who can't seem to get anything right. She cares so deeply for him too. I loved highlighting that haha.. I mean this is a girl who got concerned that Karan might catch a cold & now when he's refusing to wake up... Yeah okay I love dramatizing things.

Karan is basically Preeta's first priority just like she is to him. If he's hurting she tries to make sure he's alright, when he says he's doing something only for her, her happiness seems to know no bounds.  There's also the added fact that she can't walk away from him ever, if he disappears for a second she gets bothered & most of all.. everytime he says that he doesn't care about her it hurts Preeta somewhere deep within. They skirt around their feelings and make up excuses and keep pushing the other to admit things and it only adds to this deep emotional bond that they have formed with each other. It also elevates the tension between them & I frankly have no idea where this is headed.

To sum it up: Karan is Preeta's safety & he's also the one to wreak chaos within her. And okay I know most of this writeup isn't even based on the VM. I just needed an excuse to talk about Preeta haha! Thank you Shraddha, thank you Dheeraj. I love capturing these two.

I hope you guys like this video!

Cheers,

Maham

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srimukhi thumbnail
Wow.. The way you analyse the things is amazing👏...Loved it...I had seen only VM on Twitter...If not on IF, I would have missed your written part😊
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srimukhi

Wow.. The way you analyse the things is amazing👏...Loved it...I had seen only VM on Twitter...If not on IF, I would have missed your written part😊

Awww thank you! :)) I do add my writeups in the description of my videos on YouTube. Glad you could read it here! 
SunshineMk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I came here from the AT especially because you mentioned that you've written something and I'll read absolutely anything you write! 
I I love what you've written and the video is

Can't wait to see more stuff from you...you really are amazingly Talented! 
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunshineMk

I came here from the AT especially because you mentioned that you've written something and I'll read absolutely anything you write! 

I I love what you've written and the video is

Can't wait to see more stuff from you...you really are amazingly Talented! 

Awww that's so sweet of you! Thank you! 🤗
Nishita112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is my most favourite vm. I even saved it in my phone. I usually don't watch vm that much but about this i am speechless. I can't tell you how much i loved it. You are a genious. I don't know how many time i have rewatched the vm,still can't get over it. It is simply brilliant. 👏👏👏