Suhana Khan loves THIS Herv Lger dress; here's proof!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Suhana Khan loves THIS Herv Lger dress; here's proof

Suhana Khan looks stunning as she gets clicked in Herv Lger bandage dress.

Shah Rukh Khan's darling daughter Suhana Khan has been making heads turn with her fashion choices recently. Suhana has often been spotted in the company of her friends at events and always manages to grab the limelight with her stylish outfits.

Suhana was recently spotted wearing a Herv Lger Tangerine colored dress. She attended the launch of the restaurant designed by mom Gauri Khan. Shah Rukh Khan accompanied daughter Suhana at this event. She looked gorgeous in the dress and wore soft curls to complete the look.

Suhana was again spotted wearing the same Herv Lger dress in blue color. It seems that Suhana is in love with the bandage dress from Herv Lger as she sported the same dress in different colors on two occasions.

Incidentally, Gauri Khan is also a huge fan of Herv Lger's dresses and sported a similar one at Farah Khan's birthday bash in 2015.

Talking about Suhana's desire to be an actress, Shah Rukh had earlier said, "Suhana wants to be an actress. I see that zeal in her. She's extremely good on stage, I've seen her performances. She's admittedly a cinema fan and wants to be in the industry. But my point is simple you need to complete your education before doing anything. That's the only thing I have told my children. Otherwise, they are free to be in the film industry, not be in it and do whatever they like. I will be supportive of whatever they want to do."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Not trying to sound mean but she looks like an average teen. She is very plain Jane looking.Just hope she makes it with her personality department b/c that's more important than looks at end of the day. 

all these average star kids are so average looking.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
How u pronounce herv lger ?
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mehhh.Edited by Dhoodh_Ki_Dhuli - 6 years ago
sherlockthor thumbnail
She reminds me of Kajol.
Look wise not so great but has amazing screen presence.
I think it will be same with her
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That pic of her and dad SRK is awkward. I'd personally avoid dressing "sexy" around my elders at any cost!
Supari_khala thumbnail
Her face is meh, literally the female version of SRK so she's got to show something. Herve Leger on her makes sense. She has nice curves, I'll give her that.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The dress doesn't love her back

She still has baby face, not a young girl's face but trying desperately to look sexy... That looks creepy

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Usually GK carries this look but not this time, if she's stranded on the roadside alone for some reason wearing this, she could be mistaken...
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
She wears her mom's clothes.
SRK did mention. 

I wish the SRK clan do change up their outfits. They either stick to a brand for too long