Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm glad to see Suhana still retains a young girls innocent look and doesn't look hoity toity and haughty.. She also hasn't given in to skin lightening frenzy which seems to hv taken Bollywood and its mother by storm.
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Even after all those grooming,make up and all she still looks way too below average...
Let's see if she has got the screen presence and acting chops.

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Usually GK carries this look but not this time, if she's stranded on the roadside alone for some reason wearing this, she could be mistaken...

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† i wanted to say the same thing.. but was a little hesitant to say.. 
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Until a year or so ago, Suhana was had so much charm because of her simplicity and natural looks with her not-so-wannabe clothes. She seemed like one of the most charming star kids unlike the others who were always trying too hard.
But I guess she has also become like others now. But unfortunately, unlike others, Suhana has no x-factor in terms of looks. So, she kind of falls flat now. In fact, she looks bad.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kara_R

That pic of her and dad SRK is awkward. I'd personally avoid dressing "sexy" around my elders at any cost!

+1
RVeeRAO thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She looks sexy, with that body who needs the pretty face  ๐Ÿ˜‰
let the curves do the talking  ๐Ÿ˜ณ     Suhana  expose baby expose, we're waiting !!   
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think she looks a bit weird to me maybe coz of her resemblance to srk๐Ÿ˜† Edited by ..PikACHU... - 6 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
From insinuating that she looks like a hooker, to implying there is something even remotely weird about her posing with her father to talking about her curves.. This thread sure has covered all the extremes
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kara_R

That pic of her and dad SRK is awkward. I'd personally avoid dressing "sexy" around my elders at any cost!

How is it awkward tho???
That's her FATHER... the man that has seen her come into this world, changed her diapers, given her baths, got her dressed for school...seen her at her worst. Her father!!!!
So she should just stop being herself around her father just cause she's grown up and decided to wear "sexy clothes.
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's awkward to me, personally. Just because my dad has changed my diapers and watched me grow up, doesn't mean I would feel comfortable showing skin or dressing sexy around him. 

To me, dresses like this, skin tight and short, sexualizes a girl way too early, yes, she is a teenage girl.