Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .Screwtape.

What is the age appropriate clothes for teenagers ? Most teens in most countries dress worse than this.

I'm only talking about India not other countries, presuming Suhana lives there. 😛

A lot of ppl in Western nations will also not find this dress appropriate for someone her age, but that is besides the topic. Not sure why you brought other countries into the discussion lol.

Teenagers can dress trashy if they want, that doesn't mean that I can not find their clothes trashy if ppl from other countries dress trashier. I hope you get the point.
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

I looked through the entire thread and didn't see a single comment "insinuating" that she looks like a hooker. Sure you didn't just make that up?

awould have mistaken her to be something else if spotted on road? what exactly does that insinuate.  thus forum does not require you to make up things.. it provides you with enough ammunition as it is to roll your eyes in disgust.. at some very sick mentalities

Edit: okay that post has been deleted😆 Anyhow there was a post stating what i said above about Gauri  

Rich coming from you. You have the audacity to call people out for their "sick mentalities" when it comes to your SRK's mami, phuphi, beti, bhanji, biwi, behen, khaala, mausi but you have no problem placing blame (or "responsibility" in your words) on gang rape victims in another thread which is also on the first page right now, seen below. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4927728

Pray tell why should anyone on here give a crap about your selective outrage over women's clothing or izzat when you display such contrasting views depending on whose izzat in question? 

Secondly, women only dress up in body hugging clothes to show their curves and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You need to change your mindset if "curves" is such a taboo word for you. Ain't nobody going to a business meeting or a church, temple wearing Herve Leger but if a woman or a teenager wants to show her curves off in a tight dress in a club or any other appropriate venue, more power to her. People are free to comment on it, appreciate it or heck even criticize the look if they want. 

Lastly, Betty didn't insinuate anything about Suhana being a hooker, you pulled that out of your own think tank. She was talking about Gauri, not that I agree with Betty, but perhaps you should comprehend better before going around accusing people. 
Edited by Chameli_billi - 6 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hazardous

I looked through the entire thread and didn't see a single comment "insinuating" that she looks like a hooker. Sure you didn't just make that up?

She made it up. That comment was made by Betty in reference to Gauri's picture not Suhana's. I don't agree with the comment but a false accusation is false. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
EXCUSEME?!!!! are you freakibg ridiculous?!!!! NEVER WILL I EVER BLAME A GIRL FOR BEING RAPED.. I said such men are animals and since unfortunately we live in that terrible a world, these little precautikns jave become a requirement for our safety.. No the girl is not guilty for what the men did and neither did she invite rape by sitting in that riksha.. I said that since rape is not something that aeems to be stopping in this decade;we need to do whatever is in our power to do little to prevent findig ourself in such a situation.. A precaution.. Not something that would stop rape.. A simple precaution

And if you had put on your reading glasses, i did say the post was for gauri

And betty is capable of replying on her own.. No need to become her lawyer

To even think you have the audacity to think i will blame a girl for being raped is disgusting..

THE caps is just to show i am hopping mad at this when i said time amd again in that very thread about what i meant.. I wish I could call you names but no.. what you havd insinuated is beyond my imagination so you can just ugh.. go wherever

EDIT: Edited the caps now cuz I am no longer mad😆
Edited by theeki.mithai - 6 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Edit: okay that post has been deleted😆 Anyhow there was a post stating what i said above about Gauri

Rich coming from you. You have the audacity to call people out for their "sick mentalities" when it comes to your SRK's mami, phuphi, beti, bhanji, biwi, behen, khaala, mausi but you have no problem placing blame (or "responsibility" in your words) on gang rape victims in another thread which is also on the first page right now, seen below. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4927728

Pray tell why should anyone on here give a crap about your selective outrage over women's clothing or izzat when you display such contrasting views depending on whose izzat in question? 

Secondly, women only dress up in body hugging clothes to show their curves and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You need to change your mindset if "curves" is such a taboo word for you. Ain't nobody going to a business meeting or a church, temple wearing Herve Leger but if a woman or a teenager wants to show her curves off in a tight dress in a club or any other appropriate venue, more power to her. People are free to comment on it, appreciate it or heck even criticize the look if they want. 

Lastly, Betty didn't insinuate anything about Suhana being a hooker, you pulled that out of your own think tank. She was talking about Gauri, not that I agree with Betty, but perhaps you should comprehend better before going around accusing people. 
[/QUOTE]
The part you missed.. I agree i wrote she im my initial post which might have led to the confusion but I already corrected it in my response but your tesponse us so extremely pathetic that I cannot even... Ugh... disgusting
Supari_khala thumbnail

EXCUSEME?!!!! are you freakibg ridiculous?!!!! NEVER WILL I EVER BLAME A GIRL FOR BEING RAPED.. I SAID SUCH MEN ARE ANIMALS AND SINCE UNFORTUNATELY WE LIVE IN THAT TERRIBLE A WORLD, THESE LITTLE PRECAUTIKNS JAVE BECOME A REQUIREMENT FOR OUR SAFETY.. NO THE GIRL IS NOT GUILTY FOR WHAT THE MEN DID AND NEITHER DID SHE INVITE RAPE BY SITTING IN THAT RIKSHA.. I SAID THAT SINCE RAPE IS NOT SOMETHING THAT AEEMS TO BE STOPPING IN THIS DECADE;WE NEED TO DO WHATEVER IS IN OUR POWER TO DO LITTLE TO PREVENT FINDIG OURSELF IN SUCH A SITUATION.. A PRECAUTION.. NOT SOMETHING THAT WOULD STOP RAPE.. A SIMPLE PRECAUTION

AND IF YOU HAD PUT ON YOUR READING GLASSES, I DID SAY THE POST WAS FOR GAURI
AND BETTY IS CAPABLE OF REPLYING ON HER OWN.. NO NEED TO BECOME HER LAWYER
TO EVEN THINK YOU HABE THE AUDACITY TO THINK I WILL BLAME A GIRL FOR BEING RAPED IS DISGUSTING.. 

THE caps is just to show i am hopping mad at this when i said time amd again in that very thread about what i meant.. I wish I could call you names but no.. what you havd insinuated is beyond my imagination so you can just ugh.. go wherever

I pointed out what you insinuated in another thread which also happens to be right on the first page, hard not to when you're bashing people in one thread for commenting on a female's outfit but have no problem siding with Kiron Kher when she blames rape victims. Excuse me for shining light upon your hypocrisy. You can hop mad for all I care. At least I didn't make up things like you did about another member on here to slam people.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Are you for real? !! I said her ADVICE is right.. I agree girls shouldnt travel with unkonwn men in closed vicinity, not because she is inviting rape but because there is no saying which one is an animal in guise if man.. Jab tak changnahi ata thats the least we can do.. i talked about her advice in general not about the victim.. i specifically stated the vicyim is not to be blamed in amy which way

And i dont care whther ppl care about my selective outrage.. amd no.. my outrage is not limited  to ppl related to Shah.. Have said the same when Navya was critivized for her clothes too.. but God the stuff ppl come up with here... disgusting!!
Supari_khala thumbnail

Are you for real? !! I said her ADVICE is right.. I agree girls shouldnt travel with unkonwn men in closed vicinity, not because she is inviting rape but because there is no saying which one is an animal in guise if man.. Jab tak changnahi ata thats the least we can do.. i talked about her advice in general not about the victim.. i specifically stated the vicyim is not to be blamed in amy which way

And i dont care whther ppl care about my selective outrage.. amd no.. my outrage is not limited  to ppl related to Shah.. Have said the same when Navya was critivized for her clothes too.. but God the stuff ppl come up with here... disgusting!!

You can go around calling me disgusting, breaking out your caps or whatever the heck you want. All I did was shine light upon your hypocrisy. Stable door is unlocked and the horses are out. Ciao.😆
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Yes please Ciao... like for real
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
She definitely has the best curves in Star-kids but her sense of style is very much like her mom. Tacky! Shah definitely has some very dominant genes. Both his kids look exactly like him, face-wise.