Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hazardous thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

From insinuating that she looks like a hooker, to implying there is something even remotely weird about her posing with her father to talking about her curves.. This thread sure has covered all the extremes

I looked through the entire thread and didn't see a single comment "insinuating" that she looks like a hooker. Sure you didn't just make that up?
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Both wearing same bandage dress!

Reminded me of Miss Congeniality Sandra Bullock's blue dress ðŸ˜Š

Edited by ---Betty--- - 6 years ago
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What an useless article , is there nothing else left to report about ?
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kara_R

That pic of her and dad SRK is awkward. I'd personally avoid dressing "sexy" around my elders at any cost!

I second you on this !!
Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why can't kids these days dress and act their own age? 🤔

The clothes and makeup age her and not in a good way. I used to like her more than Aryan before but she turned out to be another run of the mill poser star kid.

Aryan can at least be admired for keeping away from the limelight and focusing on more important things.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hazardous

[oo=theeki.mithai]From insinuating that she looks like a hooker, to implying there is something even remotely weird about her posing with her father to talking about her curves.. This thread sure has covered all the extremes

I looked through the entire thread and didn't see a single comment "insinuating" that she looks like a hooker. Sure you didn't just make that up?
[/QUOTE]
awould have mistaken her to be something else if spotted on road? what exactly does that insinuate.  thus forum does not require you to make up things.. it provides you with enough ammunition as it is to roll your eyes in disgust.. at some very sick mentalities

Edit: okay that post has been deleted😆 Anyhow there was a post stating what i said above about Gauri
Edited by theeki.mithai - 6 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Usually GK carries this look but not this time, if she's stranded on the roadside alone for some reason wearing this, she could be mistaken...

Mistaken for what ?? Who stands on the roadside dressed like this - you should say it clearly ðŸ¥±
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This thread on suhana doesn't warrant a single page of discussion let alone 4-5 pages ðŸ¤”
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Okay not deleted😆

By the way this forum never fails to go all ooohh and ahh and how dare they when someone says girls should dress appropriatelty ( whatever that is)or it is girls dressinv provacatively for men and then you get conments about how she is dxposing her curbes, sexualizibg herself and yada yada via her clothes..  I mean.. Do you even realize how similar you guys sound to those whose opinion you hate? Sayong she dresses up not as per age or that she is a wannabe is fine, I hated the dress too.. but the stuff people here come up with is appaling
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: iProprioceptor

Why can't kids these days dress and act their own age? 🤔

The clothes and makeup age her and not in a good way. I used to like her more than Aryan before but she turned out to be another run of the mill poser star kid.

Aryan can at least be admired for keeping away from the limelight and focusing on more important things.

What is the age appropriate clothes for teenagers ? Most teens in most countries dress worse than this.