Falling in love- A PreeRan OS~Part 2 updated on Page 2

Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys i've come up with a new OS on them. It will be two parts. I don't know how much you like the 1st part but m sure you all will Love the 2nd part. Bear with me if you find the 1st part little boring๐Ÿ˜†
P.S. Karan has already realized his feelings here.
Prithvi is exposed. Everything is back to normal now.

Kritika, Ru, Preeta n Srishti were out for a shopping. Karan n Sammy just accompanied them after much denial coz Rakhi didn't wanted the girls to be alone.
While Karan was stoling glances at Preeta, she was busy Helping Kritika n Ru chose clothes.
"Hii mental.." Karan quickly went towards Preeta to grab her attention.
"Hii Gadhe ki poochh.." Preeta smiled at him
"Kyaa bola tumne?? Gadhe kii pooch...?? Tum mujhe itnaa kharab kyun samajhti ho yaar" Karan never liked the fact that Preeta doesn't compliments his looks like other girls. But then that was something so different about her..She was never into his stardum n his dashing looks.. N this was the reason what made him fall in love with her so hard. He was head over heels in love with this girl infront of him. He wanted to confess his feelings to her as soon as he realized it. But he wanted her to realize her love too about which he was sure off. Just she needed a push n he was ready to wait. 'Thodi si dumbo haii na itni jaldi nahii samjhegii' Karan used to tell Sammy who was aware of his feelings too.
"Aare maine kab kaha main tumhe kharab samjhti hu.. Who said Gadhe ki pooch is bad?" Preeta teased him. 
"Preeta Ye dekho na acha hai kya?"Krittika called her. 
"M coming.."
"Arre Suno tohh.." Karan wanted to stop Preeta but she already went.
The girls were taking a lot of time. N this didn't go well with both the boys. Karan was not able to spent time with his Babydoll n he simply didn't like that. 
"Sammy..Ise dekh naa.. She is not giving me any importance. Aise kaise hoga. Abhi usse baat karta hu" Karan stood up n went towards Preeta n Srishti who were discussing something.
"Diii..This pair of earrings is so pretty..Wowww.. See.. It suits you." Srishti was trying it on Preeta.
"Srishti..Keep it.. Waise bhi does it matter whether it suits me or not its not upto our budget. Keep it" Preeta kept the earrings.
"Dii..You liked it nah?"
"No"
"Jhuth mat bolo aap"
"Aare baba. Haa i liked it. But doesn't matter. We cannot buy it. Anyway Lets go. I think they are done." 
After some time they came out from the mall. Preeta n Srishti bought few things which they could n then rushed towards home.
At home as Preeta was taking out things from the shopping bag she was surprised to see the same earrings there.
"Aare.. We didn't brought this.. Then how come this is here" Preeta was about to call Srishti when she received a message.
KARAN:
' I know u'll love this.. A small gift from me. :) ' 
Karan had got to listen Srishti Preeta's conversation about the earrings. How can he miss a chance to make his Babydoll happy?
Preeta was surprised as well as happy seeing that. She was typing the reply 'Iskii kya Jar..' when she received Another message.
' Now don't reply writing 'Iskii kya jaroorat thi..ok? You don't need to be so formal with me please. '
Preeta smiled realizing how much he has come to know her through these months. She backspaced her message still smiling just when she received another one.
'Now stop smiling n staring at the screen. Go n try this n show me ok? Go. Fast'
Preeta just couldn't stop smiling at this cute gesture of Karan. How much she will deny but she has stated looking forward to go to Luthra house nowadays..maybe just because of him. So that he comes n starts bantering her. Yes. She has started enjoying those silly banters they share..It has become like a habit to her.
'Ok.. Just a minute. ;) ' Preeta finally could sent him a reply.
She wore those earrings. She was looking really Pretty. 
'Srishti was right. It suits me.' Preeta quickly took a photo n sent it to him.
Karan called her immediately.
"Hii..how m i looking?" Preeta asked Karan quite excited as soon as she picked up the phone.
"Thik hi haii..Ok.." Karan replied.
"OKK..??? Bas?" 
"Hmm"
Preeta's face n mood almost immediately fell down after hearing this.
"Atchaa..Ok thik hai..Bye" She was visibly upset with one 'not so good' comment from Karan.
"Aare Aare ek min. Baapre. Main majak kar raha tha yaar. You'r looking beautiful..Trust me." Karan can never see an upset Preeta, even if its for a joke.
"Its ok..I know u'r saying this to lift my mood up." Preeta said still upset.
"Aare nahi.. Seriously.. The earrings suits you n you look really beautiful. Really. N this time m not joking. Promise. " Karan wanted to tell her it never mattered to him what she wore n how she looked. To him she will always be the most beautiful girl with an even more beautiful n pure heart. 
"Really?? Thankyou so muchh." Preeta's mood suddenly lifted up like a Small child n Karan could recognize it with the tone of her voice. He was happy about it. He always loved these small cute things about her.
"U'r welcome"
"Waise tumhara kaam dham nahi hai kya..? Har dam majak karte rehte ho. Huhh. "
"Haa mera yahi kaam hai. Atchaa tell me one thing, do you know maine tumhe ye earrings kyu diyaa?" Karan asked her.
"Ofcourse.. Because i loved it."
" Yeah that's obvious. Because you loved it n would have been happy after seeing this, n thatswhy i gifted you this. But this isn't the only reason. There's even more a bigger n important reason for it."
"Atcha..? N what's that?"
"Preeta. I wanted you to know how muchh i want to be with you. By your side..always. N this earrings are a way to it. I may not always be there with you physically but this earrings will assure you that m always there with you if not physically then mentally. Take this wherever you go, even if u don't wear it. Just keep it with you. It will always make you remember me n my words. Never think that you're alone ok? In every step of your life you will find me walking beside you. I promise you that. '
There was a silence between them.
Preeta never expected Karan to say suchh heavy words. She knew he's always beside her no matter what. She knew he is the one she could trust upon without a second thought. But for Karan to directly speak these kind of words infront of her, keeping his ego aside was a big thing n something which was beyond her  expectations. She knew Karan is a straight guy. But she always felt when things came to her he always used to make excuses even after saying the truth. So the thing with today surprised her quite well. 
"Preeta?? You there??" Karan asked after getting no reply from her.
"Hmm" Preeta said still in thoughts of him.
"Umm..ok..Its quite late..go to sleep. We'll talk later ok? Bye goodnight." Karan hunged up the phone realizing the sudden little awkwardness Preeta was feeling in that situation.
Karan's words still echoed in her ears. She felt the sudden change of tone in his voice. And this time he was different. His words were different. And the reason??She knew it already. Because she is different for him now. She matters to him now. Yes. She realized how Karan has changed over these months. How he was a self obsessed flirt when she met him n now how he likes spending most of his time with her even if its banterings. And the change is just because of her. Because he knew she didn't liked all these things. But Preeta? How could she tell him how she has started liking everything about him. Be it his self obsessed behavior or him calling her 'babydoll' or those constant bickering they share. How could she tell him how much she liked the fact that he doesn't want to accept he is a good human n tries telling her he isn't the 'good one'. How could she tell him how muchh she got jealous everytime she used to see him with those 'crazy female fans' of him. How could she tell him that...that she was in 'love'?? Yes. She realized how muchh she has fallen in love with the person she never ever expected to fall in love with. But then how can she not fall in love with him..the one who would lift her mood up whenever she is sad by cracking some stupid PJs..the one with whom she can do all crazy things yet the one with whom she can share her deepest fears..How can she not.. 
*BEEP* 1 message. She broke away from her thoughts n turned down towards her phone. 
KARAN:
' M going for a 1 month Test and ODI tour first to Guwahati n then directly to Bangalore. Wanted to tell you but seemed like you were already lost by my words. 
I'll miss you. Take care. :) '

Preeta kept looking at the screen still shocked. A tear dropped from her eyes.
"1 month? N he is telling me this now?" 
She touched her teardrop. Was it a tear of not being able to see him for the next 1 month? Because she has reached a point where she cannot spent even a single day without him being around. Then 1 month?
Was it a tear of anger that he is telling this to her so late? Was it a tear that she maynot be able to confess her feelings in front of him once he returns after so many days? The reason she couldn't figure out herself. 
But no. She wanted to talk to him.
She wantedd to listen to him.
She wanted to be around him. In his arms.

' I need to meet you. Come as soon as possible please. ' 
Preeta sent the message to him.

That's the end of the 1st part.
Second part on the way.
Hope you all liked reading it.
Feel free to drop your comments please.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Angrita - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow beautifull n amazing os loved it
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very beautiful your  Os 
taarey25 thumbnail
continue next part soon 
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it to bits! Who said the first part was boring! It was superb and I didn't want it to end! Please update soon :)
meghanamanik thumbnail
Where is the second part Yar... Eagerly waiting
Niraj19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
please update the 2nd part ... 
ArHi.PreeRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful... Pls update the next part soon
asadzoya143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I absolutely love it. Continue soon waiting fro the second part. 
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankyouuu everyone for your lovely comments..๐Ÿค—
It means a lot..
The second part is done! M updating soon..