Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: darkwarrior200

Its true his army did abandon him. They refused to fight more.
As for the 51% of what historians blive. 6/10 of them are in disputes regarding to what was historically correct n what was not. Here thats besides the point. But then just like a historian, a director/ producer is choosing to show what he believes is the right version. Atleast the prime facts.

How do you know it's true ? It's the historians who say this

And I am saying exactly that the historians aren't sure about the outcome and since none of us were there to see the outcome we need to believe on the historians or do some research on ourselves.

MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Looks younger??😲 He is 12 years younger to Rohit FYI😉😆

Funny thing a young actor just out of his teens is being hired to play a character that was actually older than Alexander. 
I like Laksh,  but it would have been better to hire an older actor for Puru's role. 
He looks too young for this role TBH. 
When I showed Laksh's pics to My grandmother,  she said," This guy is a kid."🥱

darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

How do you know it's true ? It's the historians who say this

And I am saying exactly that the historians aren't sure about the outcome and since none of us were there to see the outcome we need to believe on the historians or do some research on ourselves.

Fair enough. But what im pointing out is that this serial is going to have fictional aspects and some points with which we might not agree. And theres nttn we can do abt it because we r not the makers. That depends on us whether what was shown suits us or not. Thats all.
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And regarding its the historians who say this. Well yes thats how i know it. How else will I know? And didnt u say its not abt what 80% of people blive but what 51% of historians believe ? As for the research part. The research tht we do and the results tht we get also comes from historians.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
80% people believe that (although I still not know how you got this stats) because thT was believed by the historians till 20-25 years back since then they regarded Greek literature as the absolute truth and a pinch of white superiority that they had. And that opinion git into our academic system which is not refreshed pretty soon and then it's difficult to unlearn much more than its difficult to learn 
Now the historians have agreed that deciding on if Greek literature was true or not is not possible and the actual result of the war could have been either

Personally I don't have issues with the creative liberty but then I do have the right to condemn it as well

Tolerance is two sided
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meself

Yo Putri. Well anything historical and I am drawn to it, now am I not?

Well I did binge watch GoT and I still maintain that it is a overhyped stuff. But Jonaerys got me, so did Tyrion, Olenna and Brienne of Tarth. Please let her and Jamie be the end game. Cersei can die for all I care.😆

😆

Edited by Shaina_b - 6 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for info
Nice to now about Porus and those times