Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ushna and Mohsin both are doing amazing job as Bubbly & Feeka.. 
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Finally the acid attack happened. I am glad it is not Sunny who did it . I think Feeqa's sis has a hand in it. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

This show is super slow and all the characters are irritating with their overacting
awida thumbnail
It is not that bad. yes I find Mohsin and Ushnah pairing strange. but Bubbly is a beautiful character. I like Panjabi language. and Imran Ashraf is doing amazing job. But I stopped watching , coz I am team Sunny.😆 Just watched this epi to check if it was Sunny behind the acid attack. they didn't show it. but I feel it is Meherbanu's plan.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Imran is the only saving grace of this show. The others are so over.
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am among those few who loved the show so far, and how they've shown Bubbly evolve from an entitled, selfish brat to a caring person who values her relationships including the one with Feeka. I liked MOhsin and Ushna in their roles, as well as Imran Ashraaf. I also loved the use of Punjabi. It added a nice texture to the show, and the acid attack on Bubbly was an interesting plot element. How does a woman, who has always been vain about her looks, recover from such a blow? I am curious to see how she pulls herself from this calamity, and if Feeka and her other admirers still care for her as much, now that her much-feted beauty is scarred and has possibly, lost its charm for these men. 
So far, it keeps me interested enough to tune in each week. I hope the makers do not disappoint. I am glad Ushna is getting these roles; I always liked her screen presence. Naveen and Ushna to me are actresses who deserve some good roles. While I like the Aimans and Minals, I am getting an over dose of them and most of the characters they have played can easily be aged up a bit, and people like Naveen and Ushna cast instead. Variety, after all, is the spice of a television series :-)
awida thumbnail
story has just begun . ðŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

i know...most dragged show i ever saw
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very slow, I was fast forwarding all the time..
Nikki is behind this and now getting blackmailed from the person did the job for her..karma

Babli and Mohsin looks very cute couple
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

im just interested in sunny