Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I don't know but each time I see Mohsin's facial hairs it puts me off. he has a better look in Muqabil. His new look hides most of his face which is already small.

And can we get our old Bubbly back. I hate all this depression. 

I actually like his new look😆 it makes him look more innocent n I don't get bubbly if feekas mother was doin this I wud get y she won't tell him becuz he won't believe her but he already doesn't trust Nikki so easier 4 her 2 get his support 
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love Feeka...
I'm not sure if I missed something.. how Feeka's mother became so rich  by selling pakoras!!!
She is not only rich, she has all high level connections too. 
She looks educated, fashionable lady too
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
This week's epi was heartbreaking.😭 I felt bad for Bubbly. 😒 Nikki has a big mouth , and is an evil. 😈 I am looking forward to see what happens next in this unpredictible story. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Meherbano doesnt suit this role at all...and i hate her hairstyle 😆
Irfana15 thumbnail
mohsins performance this week was jst wow this guy literally gave me goosebumps from protectin his wife 2 finding out wat happened n the way he cried I think after this show mohsin has become my favorite actor
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irfana15

mohsins performance this week was jst wow this guy literally gave me goosebumps from protectin his wife 2 finding out wat happened n the way he cried I think after this show mohsin has become my favorite actor

Even Ushnah improved as an actress. 😃 I felt for her character more than any  other  one. I just want her char to end up with that tailor. he's the only guy who  truely loves her .😳
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Meherbano doesnt suit this role at all...and i hate her hairstyle 😆

I think she's doing amazing job here. ⭐️ I like her fierce attacks .😊 she's my fav vamp right now.😃
Edited by awida - 5 years ago
Irfana15 thumbnail

Even Ushnah improved as an actress. 😃 I felt for her character more than any  other  one. I just want her char to end up with that tailor. he's the only guy who  truely loves her .😳

I think feeka does truly love her but his own insecurities make him think that she can't love him I'm jst waitin 4 the acid attack 2 c how feeka will treat bubbly after that I really hope they don't butcher his character I'm really rootin 4 these 2
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Feeka and Bubbly's love for each other is perfect.. I'm loving both of them very much
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

I think she's doing amazing job here. ⭐️ I like her fierce attacks .😊 she's my fav vamp right now.😃

i cant digest it because she was so seedhi saadi in daagh 😆