Preetan FF : Truth of life Epilogue(Pg 110)

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

The plot goes with current track during Roka ceremony of Preeta and Prithvi

There is new character named Tanya who will play vital role in the track after exposure. This is mysterious character who has very old connection with Luthras.

Tanya Oberoi : Intelligent and fun loving girl who is going through emotional turmoil but still remains strong enough to face any situation. Her words and actions also makes other people curious to find meaning. She has her own secret mission to attend the wedding.

The scene starts from recent episode when roka ceremony takes place. Prithvi and Sherlyn finds about Janki knowing her secret. They make her kidnap till the marriage and makes Sarla know she went to her village for some issue. Karan is struggling with his mind and heart. The Karan Luthra who was never serious about feelings of love and commitment is now making efforts to save his friend. The person who hated the sight has become his habit to see around him. Shrishti has same race going on in her heart regarding Sameer. She feels guilty of ignoring him whole day for silly reason. Everybody goes home after the tiring day of roka. Preeta goes to rest in her room but only thing she could recall is Karan's disturbed face and the dance she did with Prithvi.

Rishab is on his way when a girl sneaks in his car. She tells him to hurry

"Who are you, what are you doing in my car Rishab gets angry on her

Girl : please, I am getting late, hurry up

Rishab : look, you don't know what can I do, just get out of my car

Girl : what kind of person are you, here a young girl is in trouble and you are throwing questions on her

She makes him stop outside an office

Rishab : excuse me, at least now tell me what kind of joke was this

Girl : thank you so much, I will return this favor one day (runs inside)

"But, listen Rishab tries to stop her but she goes away

Shrishti decides to share her fear with Karan, the only person who is always willing to help her and her family everytime. Preeta keeps calling Karan but he does not pick her call and switch off his phone.

Preeta : this boy is still kid, he switched his phone off now

Sameer is organizing his closet when a locket falls down. He looks at the thing when other side the girl Rishab met is performing Durga puja.

"What is happening to me, why is my heart feeling strange today, as if one of my loved one is close to me he talks while picking up the locket

The girl light up the lamp in front of God and plays conch loudly.

"Ma, today you have to bless me, I am here only to complete my father's last wish, nothing can stop me this time, no force, no promise will make me weak girl have fire and determination in her eyes while praying

Rakhi's voice brings Sameer back to his sense when he is lost somewhere.

Rakhi ; what happened, why do you look so stressed

Sameer : nothing aunty, I don't know but today I am feeling restless, you are aware of my past, I don't want that to come in front of again

Rakhi : you are thinking too much, nothing will happen like that

Driver : ma'am, I found this bracelet in Rishab sir's car when I was cleaning

"Really?, let me see, you go she sends him away and looks at bracelet

Sameer: aunty, that looks so familiar

Rakhi : but how did that came in Rishab's car, is that Sherlyn's bracelet, let me go ask him about that

Sameer : no aunty, this is something I have seen before but I cannot recall it

"Rishab, dear where are you Rakhi calls him downstairs in living room when Karan,too comes there.

Rishab ; whats wrong mom, why are you shouting like this

Rakhi : tell me something, is this Sherlyn's bracelet (shows him)

Rishab : no mom, and after Karvachaut Sherlyn didn't even in my car

Karan ; bhai are you saying that this is another girl's thing in your car

Rishab : shut up Karan or I will beat you, and mom (recalls the girl in the morning)

Rakhi ; yes, you were saying something

"Mom, during day one crazy girl forcefully got into my car for lift, I guess it might be her's takes bracelet from her hand

Karan : what are you saying bhai? you mean Sheryln's it out now

"Not a chance Karan, I will not leave you so easily a voice takes away smile from Karan Luthra's face

Sherlyn : and Rishabji was this crazy girl this one right (holds the girl's ear and bring in front)

Rishab : yes, she is the one mom, who came in my car today but how do you know here

Sherlyn : please don't mind her stupid antics, she is my cousin and my mom's niece from London, she is Tanya

Rishab : nice to meet you

"I am so sorry my would be brother in law Tanya holds her ears like kid

Rishab : so you purposely came in my car, you knew that I was your sister's fianc right

Sherlyn ; thats correct, I told her about you and this is her very old habit to ask lift from people

Karan : next time when you take life, just don't wear any jewelry because you know its not hard to find out the person just like how there is initials on this bracelet

"Excuse me, who the hell are you she comes into fight mode

Karan : I thought you were so calm while ago when you were saying sorry but I should have known that this wild cat will always remain wild

Tanya : for general knowledge, that sorry is for your brother not for idiot like you

Karan ; what did you just say? did you just call me idiot, I am the Karan Luthra okay, girls follow me like crazy

Tanya : of course I know the crazy and stupid guy standing in front of me, those girls who follow you are more idiot than you because god has not given them eyes

Karan : hey you, spoiled brat I am not saying anything to you only because you Sherlyn's sister or else I would have showed you what can I do

"Sure why not, forget that I am her sister, you wanna fight with me, and yes I am warning you that I champion of judo and karate Tanya is about to start action

Rishab : enough both of you, what is going on, Karan did you mess up with her too like Preeta

Karan : bhai, what are you saying, do you think I am like that

Tanya ; yes Mr Luthra, you are so innocent that you cannot tell your brother

Rishab : Karan I am asking you

"Bhai, it was all her fault, I accidentally hit her car headlights this morning and for such small reason she broke glass of my car Karan reveals finally how he accidentally hit Tanya's car during the day when going back from Kumkum bhagya hall

Tanya : small scratch, because of you today I was late, my was about to fire me from work, such a big liar, and on the top of that you didn't even say sorry to me

Karan : Me and sorry, you might be kidding sweetheart

Tanya : you were saved because of your driver but right now I will not spare you (removes her sandal and runs behind him in whole house )

Karan : you wild cat, you are hitting me in my house, I won't spare you either

Sherlyn : Tanya, stop it what are you doing, wait

Shrishti comes there too when Sameer walks downstairs. The house is filled with banter of Karan and Tanya. While running she accidentally falls on Sameer. Both share intense eye lock which does not go well with Shrishti.

Tanya : I am so sorry

"Thats okay he looks at Shrishti while talking who is standing quiet after witnessing it.

Tanya stands up when again both starts scratching each other's face and head. Sherlyn and Rishab are able to stop them finally

"Tanya, behave yourself this is my in laws, learn some manners Sherlyn angers

Tanya : sorry sis, Rishab ji I am very sorry again for today's morning, this happened because of your brother, neither he had broken my car, or I had to run

Karan : so what? you go to anybody's car for lift, nonsense

Tanya ; hello, Mr Loser, not anybody I went in my brother in law's car alright

Rishab : Karan, not anymore word, how many times I told you not to drive rashly

Karan : sorry bhai, it won't happen again

Sherlyn : and sorry Karan, lets end this matter here, I just brought her here to introduce her, you all didn't meet her on our engagement

Rakhi : thats what I am asking, why didn't she came in the ceremony

Sherlyn : actually aunty, she was going to come but there was important project she had to finish

Tanya : Aunty, I told sis that I will cancel project but she didn't let me

Rakhi : never mind dear, you are here now for all other ceremonies, enjoy those with all heart

Tanya : yea sure, thank you so much

Sherlyn : okay aunty, we will take leave

Rakhi : no way, at least have dinner

Sherlyn : next time aunty, we are getting very late, and this silly girl came after so many years, we both need some time

Sameer and Rishab feels fishy about Tanya's behavior and attitude

Karan : Shrishti, what are you doing here at this time

Shrishti : actually, I came here to meet you, its important

Karan : is everything alright

Shrishti : yes, its good

Karan : come lets go to my room

Rakhi : Rishab, mummyji was calling you, she needs your help

"What happened Shrishti, why do you look so tensed, its your sister's wedding you should be happy, did Preeta send you here Karan showers her with weird questions

Shrishti : Karan sir, everything is good now but I am afraid it will change badly not positively

Karan : what are you trying to say

"Sir, there is fear inside my heart, this marriage thing happening so early, that guy does not look good to me, what I saw today is something different Shrishti stands up from couch

Karan : see the whole world can see that this guy is not perfect but I don't know what type of eyes your dear sister have, she cannot see anything

Shrishti : my Preeta sis is very naive, I can see one thing but you don't see, that she is clearly not happy, she is doing this marriage only because of our mother, for her happiness

Karan : thats so unfair, I mean if Sarla aunty gets to know that Prithvi is not right will she not get hurt, and will she really let her daughter marry that guy

Shrishti : and one weird thing is I saw him looking at Sherlyn on dance floor, like both of them knows each other very well, thats not how strangers see

Karan : what?

Shrishti : I cannot say for sure but the way he looked on that side when you were dancing with Sherlyn, Preeta sis was nowhere on that side

" what could be the connection between this two, is it possible that Sherlyn's boyfriend is Prithvi, no thats not possible Karan speaks in his mind but even after ignoring his heart worries for Preeta again. The truth he does not want to become reality can pierce Preeta's heart badly.

Shrishti : Karan, sir where did you get lost, what are you thinking

Karan ; don't worry Shrishti, I will not let Preeta marry that creep if there is something wrong in him

Shrishti ; if this alliance broke, my sister will lose all her confidence and courage

Precap : Sameer starts feeling strange affection towards Tanya. Karan tries to tell Preeta about Prithvi but she refuses to believe him even after seeing proof

Part 1 : pg 1

Part 2 :Pg 1

Part 3 : Pg 2

Part 4 ; Pg 2

Part 5 : Pg 3

Part 6 : Pg 3

Part 7 : Pg 4

Part 8 : Pg 5

Part 9 : Pg 5

Part 10 : Pg 6

Part 11 : Pg 7

Part 12 : Pg 8

Part 13 : Pg 9

Part 14 : Pg 10

Part 15 : Pg 11

Part 16 : Pg 12

Part 17 : Pg 13

Part 18 : Pg 14

Part 19 : Pg 15

Part 20 : Pg 16

Part 21 : Pg 17

Prologue : Pg 24

Part 22 : Pg 30

Part 23 : Pg 32

Part 24 : Pg 33

Part 25 : Pg 35

Part 26 : Pg 38

Part 27 : Pg 42

Part 28 : Pg 44

Part 29 : Pg 45

Part 30 : Pg 46

Part 31 : Pg 47

Part 32 : Pg 48

Part 33 : Pg 50

Part 34 : Pg 51

Part 35 : Pg 53

Part 36 : Pg 54

Part 37 : Pg 56

Teaser : Pg 57

Part 38 : Pg 58

Part 39 : Pg 59

Part 40 : Pg 60

Part 41 : Pg 61

Part 42 : Pg 63

Part 43 : Pg 64

Part 44 : Pg 65
Part 45 : Pg 66

Part 46 : Pg 67
Part 47 : Pg 67 
Part 48 : Pg 69
Part 49 : Pg 70
Part 50 : Pg 71
Part 51 : Pg 73
Part 52 : Pg 74
Part 53 : Pg 74
Part 54 : Pg 75
Part 55 : Pg 76
Part 56 : Pg 77
Part 57 : Pg 77
Part 58 : Pg 78
Part 59 : Pg 78
Part 60 : Pg 79
Part 61 : Pg 80
Part 62 : Pg 81
Part 63 ; Pg 82
Part 64 : Pg 83
Part 65 : Pg 83
Part 66 : Pg 84
Part 67 : Pg 84
Part 68 : Pg 85
Part 69 : Pg 86
Part 70 : Pg 87
Part 71 : Pg 88
Part 72 : Pg 89
Part 73 : Pg 89
Part 74 : Pg 90
Part 75 : Pg 91
Part 76 : Pg 91
Part 77 : Pg 92
Part 78 : Pg 92
Part 79 : Pg 93
Part 80 : Pg 94
Part 81 : Pg 95
Part 82 : Pg 96
Part 83 : Pg 97
Part 84 : Pg 97
Part 85 : Pg 98
Part 86 : Pg 98
Part 87 : Pg 99
Part 88 : Pg 100
Part 89 : Pg 101
Part 90 : Pg 101
Part 91 : Pg 102
Part 92 : Pg 103
Part 93 : Pg 104
Part 94 : Pg 105
Part 95 : Pg 105
Part 96 : Pg 106
Part 97 : Pg 107
Part 98 : Pg 107
Part 99 : Pg 108
Part 100 : Pg 109

Epilogue : Pg 110
Edited by abhiya23 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zonuzaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellentwaiting for next update
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great start! Can't wait for more!!! Please update soon :)
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 2

Tanya and Sherlyn have great time together when they talk about Rishab

Tanya : I am so happy Sherlyn, you got such a great guy, I must say you have been very lucky from always

Sherlyn ; but my lovely sister will get worlds' best guy right 

Tanya ; yea right, love you sis (hugs her happily) 

Prithvi calls Sherlyn but she does not answer in Tanya's presence. 

Prithvi ; babes, why were you not picking up my calls

Sherlyn : you don't know my sister came from London, I cannot talk to you in front of her, you know how she is

Prithvi : what that Tanya? why did you call her, you know she is aware about us and she has also seen us together 

Sherlyn ; can you give break to your mouth, and by the way don't forget that you cheated her not me, I will make her understand, but you better not come in front of her, I have to go now bye (hangs up phone) 

Prithvi ; till today my Sherlyn babe never talked to me like this, just because of this girl, Tanya you just wait and watch once Sherlyn is married what will I do to you

Luthra house 

Tanya shares idea of doing the sangeet ceremony of Rishab and Sherlyn. Karan gives the idea of doing Preeta and Prithvi's ceremony together. Sherlyn tries to protest but Tanya agrees on the pretense of meeting Preeta and her fianc too. 

Rakhi ; you have said such a good thing dear, I will talk to Sarla ji today 

Karan overhears everything and gets in thinking. 

Shrishti : what? sangeet ceremony 

"Silly girl, I think its not that bad idea, this is very good opportunity for us Karan calms her down

Shrishti : what do you mean sir?

Karan : listen to me carefully, when everybody is busy in ceremony I will search Sherlyn's house again to find proof against her 

Shrishti ; you are forgetting that it is your brother's sangeet too, what will you tell everybody 

Karan : my tall fan, I am Karan Luthra who have solution for every problem, you don't worry okay but just handle everything there alright 

Shrishti ; wow, Karan sir you are awesome, I wish my di would get somebody like you

Karan gets bit embarrassed hearing it but suppresses his feelings. 

Rakhi tells Sarla to organize Sangeet ceremony at Luthra house both couples. 

Sarla ; thats such good idea but are you sure you want to do this

Rakhi ; Sarlaji, we are same family now, are Preeta and Shrishti less than my own children, I want this to be memorable for both families and our children 

Sarla : okay, as you wish I will talk with Prithvi's family but only on one condition 

Rakhi : whatever you say?

Sarla ; Sangeet is in your house, but Mehndi and Haldi will be at our house 

Rakhi : absolutely why not 

Soon after Sarla talks with Prithvi's, they agree to do Sangeet together. Both families start preparation for Sangeet ceremony. Preeta starts feeling restless hearing about the ceremony. 

Shrishti : what happened di? you should be happy 

Preeta : I don't know why but my heart is not happy somewhere 

Shrishti : sis thats what I am saying, its not too late, change your decision 

Preeta ; you know I cannot back out, if I did mom will be sad and she will have to bear all the humiliation 

Shrishti : you are doing very big mistake, (in her mind) I hope karan sir finds proof against that Sherlyn, sis guess where sangeet is held

Preeta : where? 

"Luthra house Shrishti breaks silence 

Pragya : really? (stands up quickly) 

"Not bad, just by name my sis got so happy Shrishti in her mind 

Preeta : you know Karan is angry at me, I want to pacify him today

Shrishti : my dear sis, you don't worry I will help you with that, I will be right back 

Preeta : Mr Luthra, I will also see for how long you will stay angry at me 

Prithvi argues with Sherlyn to let Tanya foil their plans. 

Prithvi : I told you, let this marriage happen first, then call her but no you want your dear sister to join 

Sherlyn : I told you before and saying again, Tanya will listen to me, you just focus on our plan rather than my sister

Prithvi : fine, you don't get angry on me please, its very big day for us 

Sherlyn : I am sorry baby, but I just don't want to stress on something else, I will handle Tanya my way 

Prithvi : I trust you okay 

In evening everybody joins for Sangeet in Luthra house. Arora family enters their house with gifts as well as Prithvi's family. Luthras welcome them with warm and respect. 

Prithvi ; Wow, my sister in law (shrishti) you are so talented, what a decoration

Shrishti : thank you so much, I will return this thanks one day my future brother in law (smirks) 

Karan looks at Preeta from upstairs with much intense and passion. His eyes always sees finds something different in Preeta than other girls around him. He does not go in front of her. 

Karan : sorry Preeta but today I will not meet you, you will understand I am doing all of this for your well being 

Before leaving Karan meets Shrishti 

Karan : look I am leaving from here in few minutes, you have to handle everything here and inform if something happens okay

Shrishti ; don't worry Sir, I will manage, but please at least meet Preeta sis before leaving, she is very upset 

Karan ; she will understand me later, I don't have time right now

Rakhi :Karan, dear where are you going right now 

Karan ; mom, I have to pick up gift for Rishab bhai, please I will come back 

"Alright but come quickly okay sunny boy Rakhi twist his ear

Karan ; promise mom 

Rakhi : Shrishti, your mom is calling you 

Unaware, Tanya overhears everything but she goes inside. Sherlyn introduces Tanya to Arora family 

Sherlyn ; this is Preeta the would be bride, Shrishti and Sarla aunty

"Nice to meet you all, I am Tanya, with saying I am her cousin but not less than sister, and Preeta you are so beautiful like my sister Tanya's well nature impresses Arora family

Preeta : thank you, but Sherlyn never told us about you

Tanya : thats because I don't live in india much, i heard you are getting married where is your fiancee

"He was right here, oh there he is Preeta points towards the direction Prithvi is standing. 

She takes Tanya to introduce Prithvi and his family. He is quite shocked to see Tanya standing in front of him. 

Prithvi : Hi 

Tanya does not shake hands with him and instead returns with formal. 

"Sis, what is this guy doing here, does Preeta know that he is monster Tanya asks Sherlyn 

"Look, this is their personal matter why do we care, and please don't create any scene whatever happened is over now, it does not make big deal for me because I have Rishab, its very big day for all of us and do you want to also ruin Preeta's sangeet, Rakhi aunty called them with so much hope Sherlyn tries to make her see reasons to stop her 

Tanya : okay, whatever you say but I can clearly see he is not marrying Preeta for his parents sake, is this why you told me not to combine both ceremonies together 

Sherlyn : relax, lets enjoy this day, come on lets go 

"No sis, I will never trust this guy Tanya claims to doubt Prithvi 

Preeta constantly looks for Karan and gets disheartened not seeing him around. Like Karan, she is used of his regular tantrum and fights.

Tanya ; ladies and gentleman, as we all know today we are here to celebrate this two couple who will unite soon, one of them is my dear sister Sherlyn, my soul she is get married soon but I also want to wish Preeta and Prithvi too, so lets start, lights off 

The ceremony starts with Sameer's performance 

Teri akhiyon ka waar jaise sher ka shikar 

Tera husn dhueydaar jaise jaltaa cigar 

Teri akhiyon ka waar jaise sher ka shikar 

Tera husn dhueydaar jaise jaltaa cigar 

Tere pyar ka nasha kabhi aar kabhi paar

Tera pyaar pyaar pyaar hookah bar 

Tera pyaar pyaar pyaar hookah bar bar bar 

Sameer : come on girl's side, we are waiting or else accept defeat

Tanya : excuse me, now I will show you what bride's family can do, girl lets show them some entertainment 

Tanya goes on dance floor with Sameer joins them in the middle. 

Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho...

Gori Sharmaayi Mann Mein Muskaayi, Gunji Angana Mein Shehnaayi... (2)

Baaje Gali Mein Dhoil, Gori Ghungata Toh Khol... (2)

Pi Se Milan Ki Ghadi Aayi

Gunji Angana Mein Shehnaayi, Gori Sharmaayi Mann Mein Muskaayi

Gunji Angana Mein Shehnaayi... (2)

Hey Dono Hatheli Mehandi Hai Kaisa Rang Laayi... (2)

Ang Ang Haldi Jo Lage Mehaki Mehkaayi... (2)

Mehaka Jo Yuun Tan Mann, Badhane Lagi Dhadkan... (2)

Anjaani Khushiya Hai Lehraayi Ha Ha

Gunji Angana Mein Shehnaayi, Gori Sharmaayi Mann Mein Muskaayi

Gunji Angana Mein Shehnaayi... (2)

Hey Ji Re Hey Ji Re Ji Ji Ji Ji Ji Ji... Ji Re

During the occasion is going on, Karan sneaks into Sherlyn's house to find proof. He goes through her whole room but is not able to find anything. However while leaving, a paper falls from bed.  

The families is overwhelmed to see the entertainment and loving environment. Shrishti gets restless seeing the closeness of Sameer and Tanya but also worried for Karan's safety. She sees the smile has been lost from Preeta's face in Karan's absence. 

Shrishti : oh god, please let Karan sir be safe, I just hope he finds something 

Rishab : not bad Sameer, but where is that younger luthra

Sameer : I don't know bhai, he said he went to get something 

Rishab : Mom, where is Karan 

"I don't know where this boy always goes Rakhi starts saying for Karan

Rishab tries to call him but his phone is switched off. Karan makes grand entry with his performance. Preeta's mood lightens with her precious smile. Karan takes her on dance floor for punjabi dance. 

Dil lagane ki baaten karte ho
Kis zamane ki baaten karte ho
Dil lagane ki baaten karte ho
Kis zamane ki baaten karte ho
Ham sachhe aashiq hai
Bas itani khwaahish hai
Rabba tu dil ko mere
Sachha pyar dila de
Aaja nachle shava shava
Aaja nachle jind meriye
Aaja nachle shava shava
Aaja nachle jind meriye
Aaja nachle shava shava
Aaja nachle jind meriye
Aaja nachle shava shava
Aaja nachle jind meriye

Kudiyaanu de de dil de
De kudiyaanu de de dil
Dil ka lena dil dena
Lekin hai mushkil
Kudiyaanu de de dil de
De kudiyaanu de de dil
Dil ka lena dil dena
Lekin hai mushkil
Lekin iss mushkil ko
Aasan hamko karna hai
Dilbar ke saaye mein
Din raat hamko rehna hai
Duniya kuchh bole hamko
Yaar nayyo darna hai
Darna hai
Ham sachhe aashiq hai
Bas itani khwaahish hai
Rabba tu dil ko mere
Sachha pyar dila de
Dila de
Ham sachhe aashiq hai
Bas itani khwaahish hai
Rabba tu dil ko mere

Sachha pyar dila de

Shrishti : thank god you are here, did you find anything (takes Karan aside) 

Karan : actually that (have eyes on door) 

Both remain numbed seeing Tanya standing there. 

Karan : you? do you need anything

"Nothing, Rakhi aunty is looking for you Tanya casually tells them 

Karan : we are coming thank you

She leaves

"Karan sir, do you not feel weird seeing this girl, I mean after all she is Sherlyn's sister Shrishti shares her doubt 

Karan : my focus is not her right now, I don't think she will be any threat, anyway I found this marriage certificate from Sherlyn's room 

"What, that means she is married but then why is she marrying your brother Shrishti asks him 

Karan : I am sure she knows that she cannot marry until she is divorced from first husband 

Shrishti : wait let me see the name (takes paper from his hands) 

Karan : what happened? whose name is it

"Prithvi she looks up while saying

Karan : I can't believe this two played such big game with us, I will not spare him today, how dare he

Shrishti : Karan sir, we cannot take such big step by this certificate that Sherlyn and her husband will make us false in a minute 

Karan: but we cannot even stay quite like this or else those two devils will kill our siblings and we will remain helpless 

Shrishti : I will not let that happen

Karan : we have to find one person who is very close to Sherlyn, can help us

Shrishti : if your hint is towards Tanya then I am not thinking that as wise idea 

Karan : why not?

Shrishti : I don't trust her, she can ditch us at anytime 

Rakhi : that was so much fun, Sameer Tanya you both made our function so much entertaining 

Sherlyn : our function is not over yet aunty 

Rakhi ; why dear? is there any more surprises for us 

Sherlyn : my sangeet is not complete with my dear sister's solo dance, she is great contemporary dancer

Tanya ; sis what are you saying? I cannot dance like that 

Sherlyn : don't be shy come on

"Yes dear, you are part of our family Dadi insists followed by Rishab

Dha Na Dha Tatdha Tatdha

Dhi Titkit Dha

Dhi Titkit Dha

Dhin Tirakita Tirakita Dha

Mere Dholna Sun

Mere Pyaar Ki Dhun

Mere Dholna Sun

Dha|Tat Dhin Tirkit Dha Tirkit Dha Tirkit Dha

Mere Dholna Sun

Mere Pyaar Ki Dhun

Mere Dholna Sun

Meri Chahte To

Fiza Mein Bahengi

Zinda Rahengi

Hoke Fana

Tana Na Na Tum

Tana Na Na Tum

Tana Na Na Tum

Tana Na Na Tum

Ta Na Dhi Re Na Ta Dhi Re Ta Na Dhi Re 

Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Dha Pa Dha Ni Dha Ni Sa

Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Dha Pa Dha Ni Dha Ni Sa

Ga Ma Pd Dha Ni Dha Ma Dha Ga Ma Ga Re Sa Ni

Dha Ni Sa Ga Ma Ga Sa Ga Ma Pa Dha Pa Dha Ni Sa

Ni Sa

Nisa Nisa Nisa

Dha Ni

Dhani Dhani Dhani

Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Dha Pa Ma

Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Dha Pa Ma

Ga Ma Pa Ma Ga Ma Ga Re

Sa Re Sa Ni Sa Ni Dha Ni Sa

Dha Ni Ni Sa Sa Ga Ga Ma Ga

Sa Ga Ga Ma Pa Dha Dha Ni Dha

The family remains impressed with Tanya's passionate dance. Rishab could not take off the eyes from the intensity and  passion which Tanya danced. Preeta takes Karan aside and scolds him. 

Preeta : where were you? do you even realize how worried i was 

"Really, yesterday you showed me so much attitude and now you are holding my hand like I am your fiancee Karan fakes anger on her 

Preeta ; okay, I am sorry but you know it was such big day for me

Karan : if you think I will forgive you then don't be in that illusion

Preeta ; what can I do to make you happy? tell me 

Karan : you think I love surprises baby doll you are my friend figure it out (leaves) 

Preeta : I will win this challenge Mr Luthra just wait and watch 

Preeta accidentally drops juice on Tanya's dress in hall. 

Preeta : I am so sorry, let me clean it

"don't worry thats fine, I will wash inside Tanya says softly 

Preeta : your dress is spoiled now, i am sorry again

Tanya : chill, it happens, I will go and change it alright, would be bride you should not take so much stress 

Preeta : I can't believe she is that Sherlyn's sister, so polite, sensible 

Rishab appreciates Tanya's dance performance. 

Rishab : I have seen so many professional dancers but not one like you

Tanya : thank you so much brother in law, now don't praise me so much 

Rishab : no really, some people dance just for the sake but I don't know I sensed some kind of pain when you are dancing 

Tanya : its nothing like that 

Precap : Karan and Preeta ends up applying haldi on each other accidentally. Sherlyn's ritual mehndi ends on Tanya's hand due to misunderstanding 

PS : Sorry guys for less Preeran scenes but next few updates will be all Preeran and Sameer Shrishti 

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update! I can see it's heading towards tanya and rishabh as a couple. Loved it to the core. Please update soon :)
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Soo beautiful part 2 I love it very much 
Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great start update next parts soon 😊
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 3

After sangeet everybody goes at their respective house. Karan is feeling restless after knowing Sherlyn and Prithvi's connection but more is concerned for his brother and Preeta whom he had stared feeling more than just mere friend. 

"Should I tell Preeta? (is about to call her but stops himself) no Karan wait, you have to gather more evidence, just this certificate won't prove anything, plus I have to also expose Sherlyn Karan talks himself 

Preeta decides to play prank on Karan by making an emergency situation. 

Karan : what happened? are you okay (says panicking)

"Karan, please help me, I am in big trouble Preeta starts crying on phone

Karan ; where are you?

Preeta ; that temple near my house, I am right behind that please come quickly 

Karan : don't be scared I am coming

Preeta gets excited to see her plan working. Karan hurriedly rushes in his car without thinking. He reaches the place Preeta called him but does not find her. He keeps calling her when he hears sound of laughing. 

"You got scared na, Mr Luthra, I didn't know you can be afraid Preeta makes fun of him 

Karan ; what kind of joke is it? how can you be so insensitive 

Preeta ; I did not find another way of talking to you Karan, you have been so mean to me since roka 

Karan ; did you call me here to ask this stupid questions, next time even if you are in real trouble I won't come to save you, do you understand 

"Really, you won't come to save me Preeta gets serious hearing his comment 

Karan : No I will not and I am serious alright, I don't care at all (looks at Preeta's disappointment face), sorry I didn't mean that 

Preeta : whats wrong with you, I am seeing your behavior is changed since my marriage is fixed with Prithvi, or are you sad like Shrishti that I am leaving, please say something

"Look, I want to confess honestly I really care for you like friend, thats as a good friend I don't want you to marry wrong person, and that guy is not worthy of you Preeta Karan looks at other side while talking 

Preeta : I know you were upset from that day's incidence but everybody makes mistakes, I understand Shrishti and you are very protective for me but trust me I am not doing any mistake this time Preeta calmly makes him understand her point of view

Karan : look Preeta, you might be doctor, smart, intelligent but you are very naive, you don't understand guys like Prithvi who wear mask of decency and they take advantage of you 

"But you are there to save me if I breakdown like always Preeta says confidently putting hands on his face

Karan : thats right but what if I am not with you, learn to take care of yourself 

Preeta : your eyes and words are saying different language Mr Luthra watch out

Karan : now if you are done can we go, its too late and its your haldi tomorrow 

Preeta : good night Karan 

"Take care and I swear if you do this type of joke again I won't forgive you warns her strictly 

Both goes in their house after waving good night. 

In car Karan gets encouraged to gather 

more evidence against Prithvi and Sherlyn before marriage day. 

Sanjana (Sherlyn's mom) : what are you saying 

Tanya : aunty, even I was shocked when I saw that creep, I just hope sis don't get involved again in all this 

Sanjana : you don't worry I trust her, she is very happy with Rishab, you take rest now its very late good night

Tanya : good night aunty

After she leaves Tanya prays to not let her sister influenced by Prithvi. 

Tanya : aunty, this happiness will remain only if your daughter and my sister will let it remain, how do I tell her that Karan is already spying on her 

Sherlyn : Tanya, what are you blabbering to yourself 

Tanya : nothing sis, I was thinking about today's function 

Sherlyn : my dear sister, I know you are lawyer but don't think too much, I didn't call you here for this, just enjoy my wedding alright

Tanya : okay I won't think much but you remember my promise, that you will not do anything wrong 

Sherlyn : of course I remember, and you also know that I left Prithvi only for you and mom, lets forget all this, we have too much work tomorrow, its my haldi and mehndi okay 

Tanya : can I ask you something, does Rishab know anything about your past 

Sherlyn : Nobody in the Luthra family knows, we have not told them even Kareena aunt is unaware

Tanya ; I am just talking about your would be husband, he has right to know about your past

Sherlyn : I want to tell him but when the right time comes 

Tanya : fine but you probably don't know Karan is keeping an eye on you, he is finding proof about your past 

"What Sherlyn is shocked and asks Tanya to help her 

"Sis don't worry, I will not let him reach your truth but you still have to tell everything to Rishab if your right gives advice to her sister being unaware 

Sherlyn : you are my life saver thank you

Tanya : now go to sleep, my sister should not look tired in her functions 

Luthra house

Sameer paces around the house thinking about Tanya. He goes into the flashback during his orphanage days in childhood. 

Flashback 

During childhood young Sameer had best friend whom he called pinky lovingly 

"Pinky I got something for you Sameer tells her to close eyes to give gift

Pinky : you know I don't like riddles and surprises please tell me

Sameer : not like this, I will not bow to your stubbornness this time 

"Okay fine, here I go Pinky closes her eyes smilingly 

Sameer puts small anklets on her hands and tells her to open eyes. 

Pinky : wow, where did you get this, I loved this when I saw them

Sameer : my friend like something and I don't bring it, thats impossible 

Pinky : thank you, its pretty, I will wear those in my dance competition 

Sameer : and like always my pinky will win every dance round right 

Pinky ; right 

Flashback ends

Next day the families gets in swing for Haldi ceremony in morning and Mehndi during the day. Tanya tells Sanjana to hold Mehndi at their house and invite Luthras and Aroras. 

Sanjana : are you sure? 

"Aunty, they are such nice people, I know I just hate the sight of that guy but I want to see him burn when he knows that my sister got a gem Tanya mentions her hatred for Prithvi 

Arora house 

"Beeji, I called all the guests, they will be here anytime Sarla goes around whole house and wakes up Shrishti and Preeta 

"Preeta, can you wake your dreamy sister, there is so much work and she is still sleeping she starts panicking 

Preeta : mom, she just went to get ready, don't worry everything will be fine

Sarla : Prithvi's mom said she will send Haldi later, and don't forget to put Prithvi's ritual haldi okay 

Preeta : okay mom

Sarla : if Janki was here, she would have helped me so much 

"so what if she is not here, but your other daughter is here to help Pragya's voice echoes in the house

Sarla : Pragya (happily goes to hug her daughter) I am so happy to see you here, where is Abhi, he is not coming?

Pragya : he has some work so he will come later but I am here to help you, its my sister's haldi, you know Bulbul and I could not do rituals for our marriages but now my sisters will not face that

"Pragya sis, oh my god Shrishti starts jumping like kid seeing her elder sister

Pragya : Shrishti, how are you? what is this, why are you not ready yet 

Shrishti ; now you are here, i don't have to worry about anything 

"Really, you are so mistaken, because I have to work for you my tall pole Pragya twists her ears

Shrishti : my ears?

"Your Abhi jiju said that Mehndi function will be in Mehra house today in evening, so now you being his sister in law will do all arrangements for evening ceremony, okay tall pole Pragya teases her

Preeta : but what is the need for that sis, we will do it here

"You are Rockstar Abhi's sister in law, everything should be perfect Abhi joins the conversation too

Shrishti : Jiju, you are here finally

"Your jiju will be happy only if you make today's ceremony perfect, okay nothing should be missed saali sahiba Abhi pull her ears too

Pragya : and we already told Rishab, and Prithvi's family to join the function at our house okay 

Sarla : now save this conversation for later, we have very less time 

Abhi : you all can continue, Shrishti you come with me to make all arrangements 

Shrishti : just give me 15 minutes okay, I will be right back 

Prithvi and Sherlyn rejoice their celebration closer to their goal. 

Prithvi : then its finally time to execute our plan but baby I am so tired of all this, how many more rituals, this is so stupid 

Sherlyn : babes, when you waited this much just have little bit more patience, I always dreamed of doing this rituals with you but now that Rishab came

Prithvi : its matter of only few months, you remember that you have to take sign of Rishab on this papers before wedding, I know its not easy but you have to make sure he does not read those papers

Haldi ceremony starts in all four families at the same time. 

Luthra house

Everybody puts Haldi on Rishab but Sameer stops in midway recalling his anger from previous days. 

Karan : why did you stop Sammy? go apply Haldi on bhai

Sammy : I just remembered something, I will be right back

"Office is closed today, Sameer, a brother needs you today not boss Rishab says politely which overwhelms Sameer

Rakhi : go Sameer, you don't have to be scared of him today, enjoy this today fully hearted okay

Sameer and Karan applies Haldi very happily and too much on his face. 

Rakhi : Mummyji, did you take out the haldi for Sherlyn, Tanya said she will come soon 

Dadi : Karan, can do you one thing for me please

Karan : dadi, just order, what is it

Dadi ; I brought this gifts for Preeta, can you give this to her, before her haldi is over today

"Sure dadi, you are awesome, love you Karan gets excited hearing about Preeta and hugs his Dadi

Dadi : I just told you to give gift, not to marry her, why are you so happy, I will send Sameer if you want

Karan : no no, I am going, see I will be right back after giving gifts 

Khurana house

Tanya : uncle, put all the gift in the other room, and girls put haldi properly my sister should look beautiful 

Sanjana : Tanya, Rakhi ji called me to bring Rishab's haldi, can you take Sherlyn's haldi to Luthra house

"But mom, send the driver, let Tanya stay with me Sherlyn opposes

Sanjana : at least let her stay away one day from you, she will be right back 

Tanya : sis, I will bring your future husband's love, so chill 

Sherlyn : come back soon 

Arora house 

Preeta's haldi also goes smoothly while her sisters are also very happy. The girl teases her about Prithvi when Karan enters the scene. His smile disappears when they talk about Preeta's would be husband. 

"Guess what I have in my hand, Preeta sis's childhood picture, sis should I show it to everybody Shrishti goes to Karan but Preeta takes the picture. He distracts her and snatches photograph. 

"Karan, give that back to me or else today I won't spare you Preeta runs behind him in the room 

Karan : would be bride, so much anger is not good for your health 

Preeta : I said give me my picture back, you are my good friend please (pretends to be innocent) 

Karan : you should learn some acting Preeta Arora, you are so terrible in that 

Both clashes on each other when Preeta's Haldi touches Karan's face and hands. Both are lost in each other's intensely.

Karan quickly gets up from her and feels uncomfortable. 

"Wow, not bad its somebody's haldi and you both are enjoying Shristhi teases them but Preeta ends up shouting at her

Preeta : enough of jokes Shrishti, this is not small thing, there is limit to everything 

Shrishti leaves the room sadly 

"What is wrong with you, she was joking, and from when you have started minding all this, relax Karan calms her down

Pragya : he is right, what was the need to yell at Shrishti, she was trying to make you happy today

Preeta : sis, but there is limit to jokes, and she is not kid anymore 

Karan : excuse me, look who is saying? remember you also made similar situation before in front of my mom and I am suffering till today 

Pragya : stop fighting, Karan come have something 

Karan ; no sis thats okay, I have to go back, its also my brother's haldi and dadi sent me to give this gift, you all enjoy take care bye

Pragya : bye Karan, he is cute na 

In car

Karan ; what is wrong with this girl? she scolded Shrishti for no reason, I hope she is fine (Calls her) 

Shrishti : yes sir

Karan ; are you okay? you sound too low, don't be upset okay right now your sister is flying high

Shrishti : I did not feel bad but she never yelled at me like this, something is wrong 

Tanya reaches Luthra house and again clashes with Karan. 

"Can't you walk properly? Karan vents out his anger 

Tanya ; I can say the same thing to you, Mr Looser, if this bowl had fell on floor do you even realize that this is shagun haldi

Karan : whatever, just move out of my way

Tanya : I am not fond of seeing this face even for a minute

Karan : don't forge you are standing in my house alright

Tanya ; and now this is gonna be my sister's future house 

Rakhi : you both started again, why do you always have to fight 

Tanya : aunty I think you might have fed him too much bitter gourd or much spicy thats why he is so ill mannered 

Karan ; did you see how much arrogance she have being from girl's side, I have never seen that 

Tanya : so what? we are giving our girl not taking anything from you remember 

Rishab ; Karan, stop it enough now 

"Why do you all always make me quiet but not this girl Karan goes to his room

Rakhi ; Tanya, don't mind him, you wait here I will bring the bowl for you

Tanya : So my jiju, looks like you are showered in haldi

Rishab : yea, don't mind Karan's antics, he is just like small kid

Tanya : thats fine 

Rakhi gives the ritual Haldi to Tanya. 

All families celebrate the ceremony with lot of fun and excitement. In the evening they gather for Mehndi at Mehra house. 

Pragya : wow, Shrishti what a decoration, you are so talented 

Shrishti ; thank you sis

Pragya : you are still upset from morning, don't be sad 

Shrishti : I am fine, I will go look at all arrangements 

Dadi and Daasis welcomes Sarla and her family. 

Pragya : Mehndi girls will be here soon, so Preeta why don't you relax, have something to drink 

Luthras family and Khurana's come there. Prithvi's parents could not attend the ceremony due to some emergency but send gifts for rituals. 

Abhi ; hey Rishab, congratulations 

"Thanks buddy and nice arrangements Rishab appreciates 

Abhi : after all is my sister in laws talent 

Karan does not attend the Mehndi function due to Preeta's behavior in the morning with Shrishti. 

Preeta ; aunty, Karan didn't come?

Rakhi ; no he has practice match so he could not come 

Preeta does not enjoy the function with the absence of her best friend and seeing her sister's gloomy face. 

Rakhi ; Mehndi girls are here, come here are our two beautiful brides (points to place where Preeta, and Sherlyn are standing) 

Tanya ; girls, my sister's Mehndi should look best and make sure it is dark, only that will tell how much jiju loves my sister. 

The girls puts Mehndi on Preeta's hand and is about to put on Sherlyn but bowl of ritual Mehndi falls on Tanya's hands who was sitting next to her. Everybody is shocked to witness that. 

Rakhi : Mummyji, that Mehndi fell on Tanya's hand 

"Its okay aunty, that was just coincidence, we will make it again Tanya tries to divert 

Sarla : but dear, that was shagun Mehndi, its not good sign 

Precap : Tanya attempts to foil Karan's plan of exposing Sherlyn and Prithvi but ends up getting big shock of her life. Preeta decides to run away from her wedding after realizing his evil nature. 

Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love all the parts 😳 please continue 😳

I wish something like this happens with Preetan and we get to see some romantic scenes between them 😳
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 4

Karan finds about Sherlyn's hometown Pune where she resided before from her house. 

Sherlyn ; thats okay, why do you blame her, it was just coincidence 

One of the ladies comments about bad omen which makes Sherlyn furious. 

"Sis, calm down, I will go wash hands, we will put another mehndi, please relax Tanya makes her sit

Rakhi ; she is right, don't spoil your mood today dear 

The girls put Mehndi on Sherlyn's hands afterwards. They call Rishab to find name on her hand but he is unable to find it. 

Tanya : jiju, thats not fair, come on try harder, you will find it 

Kareena ; dear, you know you are not supposed to tell your brother in law in this okay, watch out 

Tanya ; aunty, whats the fun then if I don't tease him, I am his only sister in law right 

Sameer : but sister in law are sweet, you are too spicy and thats dangerous for health 

Tanya : really? too much sweetness can bring diabetes Mr Luthra remember that too

Rishab finds the name in Sherlyn's hands much to her displeasure. 

Pragya : Preeta, don't be sad, I am sure your would be husband would not want to miss your Mehndi 

Preeta : thats okay sis 

Abhi ; not bad Rishab, you have became like husband from now

Rishab : there is nothing like that 

Everybody enjoys the function in Mehra house except Preeta who has broken from inside due to Karan's absence in her biggest day of life. Sameer's doubt has started getting stronger seeing Tanya's behavior. Rishab witnesses Tanya trying take glass of water but her hands are not dry yet from Mehndi. He offers to help but she denies initially. 

"Don't be stubbornhe puts glass of water in her mouth 

Tanya : thank you so much 

Rishab ; do you need anything to drink or eat 

Tanya : I think you should ask this to your fiancee or else she would say even before marriage I started showing attitude 

Rishab ; you know your sister better than me right

Tanya : thats right, wait I got gift for you (runs quickly but Rishab stops her in midway) 

Rishab : you can give to me later, your hands are not dry yet and you want to run around, go relax 

Kareena takes Sherlyn aside for creating drama. 

Sherlyn : what are you talking about?

"How can you be so immature, what was the need to be so angry, you were going to ruin whole function Kareena starts blaming her

Sherlyn : aunty, didn't you see how that woman was saying nonsense

Kareena : fine that she uttered some rubbish, but learn to have some patience, you should take lesson from your sister, she is so sensible 

Sherlyn : you are forgetting that I am going to daughter in law of Luthras not my sister, don't compare me with her

Preeta recalls her mission to expose Sherlyn which she completely missed in her marriage ceremonies. Later everybody is heading back to their home after long day. 

Tanya ; wait, Jiju, you forgot my gift, there you go (puts on his hand a wrapped gift box) 

Rishab : what is there in it?

Tanya ; I will not tell you, go home and see it by yourself 

Sherlyn starts getting disturbed seeing closeness between Tanya and Rishab. 

"Was Prithvi right, did I make mistake in calling Tanya here, with so much difficulty I distanced Preeta away from Rishab, and now again no I will have to stop her Sherlyn leaves the venue 

Later at night Preeta keeps calling Karan but could not reach his phone. Shrishti too is worried as Karan did not mention anything about his plan. 

Luthra house

Rishab goes to his room and is about open the gift but sees letter on his bed 

"Bhai, I am going to Pune for few days, don't worry about me, I know I should have told you this before but trust me I am doing all this only for you, take care I will be back soon, Your brother Karan 

Rishab : this boy is so careless, he should have informed me before leaving, don't know when he will grow up (goes to open gift) 

He is overwhelmed to see musical instrument of friendship with small note inside. 

"Rishabji, it is said jiju and saali relation is very pure, I know we don't know each other that much but during this rituals I realized our relation should be more like friends smiles looking at the note

Rishab calls his manager to find out every piece of detail about Prithvi, his past and present. 

Somebody found about Karan's appearance in their old house in Pune. The person tells the detective top stop Karan anyhow to make sure he does not reach the house. Karan is driving on highway when a truck comes in front of him. He tries to apply brakes but in vain as somebody tampered the breaks. Karan's car fall from bridge. Preeta wakes up from dream and starts getting anxiety thinking about Karan. 

Shrishti ; sis, what happened 

Preeta : I am feeling restless, Karan's phone is also not reachable 

Shrishti ; sis don't worry he will be fine, go to sleep, why are you taking so much tension go to sleep 

Preeta could not sleep whole night in fear of Karan's safety. However Karan jumped out of car but his car crashed in water. He asks for lift from truck driver who drops him near Sherlyn's house. He gets in the house through window from back door. He goes through the room and find pictures of Prithvi and Sherlyn's engagement. He is completely shocked to see the marriage photographs of both. 

"Prithvi Malthohtra, now you are finished, I will not let you ruin my friend and brother's life Karan clutches the pictures 

Next day Shrishti is happy to hear from Karan about their victory. Preeta takes the phone and shouts at him for not calling her back the other day. 

Preeta ; Karan, do you even realize how worried I was whole night

Karan ; don't worry baby doll, nothing can happen to me now, I am coming back today 

Later in the evening Karan gathers the whole family including Sherlyn and Arora family in Luthra house. 

"Karan what happened, why did you call us like this, is everything alright Mahesh with too much concern

Karan : till today it was not but now everything will be fine 

Rishab : don't cook riddles, come to the point what do you want to say 

Karan : bhai, you wanted to know what was the truth of Prithvi, then here is the truth (hands him envelope), his wife is none other than your fianc, Sherlyn (goes to her) am I right Mrs Prithvi Malthothra

"Enough Karan, when you could not find anything, you are stopping low by accusing me like this Sherlyn start defending herself 

Preeta takes the pictures from Rishab's hand and opens the envelopes. She looks at photographs very closely. 

Karan : Did you see Preeta? this is the truth I was talking about 

Preeta keeps looking at him in tears. She gets in dilemma on what to believe, the proof in front of her eyes or the guy who is supposed to be her best friend. 

Prithvi : I don't know why are you saying this, but Preeta ji, your silence says that you don't have enough trust on your fiancee who had roka with you 

Karan : Preeta, please say something, at least now break your silence 

"Is this the truth you are talking about Tanya flips pictures and shows to Karan who is dumbfounded to see the pictures are actually of Prithvi and Tanya's engagement. 

"What the hell Karan goes through all photos again 

Karan : bhai, you trust me, I swear I don't know how the pictures were changed 

Rishab : stop it Karan, this is getting too much now 

"One minute, Tanya you tell truth, are this picture true, did Prithvi and you get engaged Rakhi asks her first

Tanya : aunty, it is true that Prithvi and I were engaged but that relation is over and I don't think ti should matter with di and jiju's relationship 

"Karan, you probably don't know but Prithvi already told me the first day that he had also relation with somebody before but that did not work Preeta explains him calmly 

Karan : at least you understand me, I am telling truth that this photographs are fake 

Preeta ; you might have misunderstood, nothing has gone bad just accept that you made mistake 

Karan : I am sorry Preeta but I won't apologize for anything I didn't do

"Enough Karan, today you crossed the limit, we have listening to your nonsense from long time, stop right there, in one moment you forgot all your manner Mahesh start shouting at him but Rakhi and Dadi stops him. 

They tells to apologize Sherlyn and Prithvi but he refused and goes in his room. 

Rakhi ; Sarla ji, Sherlyn I am asking forgiveness from Karan, he is naive, childish forgive him 

Sarla : thats okay but please tell him to be careful, this is not game he can play 

Rakhi : I will explain him, you don't worry 

Prithvi drops Arora family at home but asks Preeta to stay back. Much to her displeasure he tells her to choose either her marriage or friendship 

Sarla : what are you saying? 

Prithvi ; I am sorry, but I cannot tolerate this anymore, this is not my insult but my family also, all I am asking from you  to maintain some distance from Karan 

Preeta : I know what he did was wrong but human makes mistakes, he did that too, and he supported me in every problem 

Prithvi ; look I know it would be hard for you but my principles don't allow me to take this decision back, I didn't ask anything from you but this is only I want from you, choice is yours Preeta ji (leaves in car) 

Shrishti is overhearing their conversation and asks her sister to fulfill demand of Prithvi at any cost. 

Karan is venting all anger on punching bag recalling the humiliation and embarrassment he had to face because of Prithvi and Sherlyn recently.

"Karan Sir, what is happening, all your efforts went in vain, are you sure you picked the right picture Shrishti says softly 

Karan : Shrishti, I cannot afford mistake on this thing, something is wrong here

They hear a clap from somebody and turns around to see Tanya coming inside the room with attitude. She sits royally on his sofa rejoining the victory.

Karan ; what are you doing here? 

Tanya ; I came to celebrate victory Mr Luthra, cheers (holds wine glass) 

Karan : oh I see, you were the one to change those pictures 

Tanya ; you are smart but there is problem, you are too much impulsive, always take step without thinking consequence, I pity you and your thinking 

Karan ; you know what? just get out of here  I don't have time for your nonsense 

Tanya ; won't you ask how did I found out 

Flashback

Tanya had hired detective behind him after Sherlyn shared her fear of Karan exposing truth. She also changed the photographs with her and Prithvi's engagement when Karan was talking to Shrishti on phone. 

Flashback ends

Karan and Shrishti look at each other on seeing Tanya's sharp mind than Sherlyn

Karan ; by doing this you have proved that your sister is wrong 

Tanya ; one more thing, those photographs were actually true, the one family saw, I was that Prithvi's fiancee but I don't have to share that with you, its personal

Karan ; you have no idea who you had messed up with, Karan Luthra, I don't give up that easily, just one more chance and I will settle all scores with you

Tanya : I will wait for that day and one more thing consider this as warning, stay away from my sister, till I am alive nobody can come in her way, alright, she have no relation with Prithvi now, don't drag her forcefully into all this, alright now take chill pill and relax bye looser 

Karan takes out anger on things inside the room seeing Tanya. 

Shrishti ; was this Sherlyn less that her sister also came in list, she is double witch that this Sherlyn and Prithvi 

"From her talk, it looks like Tanya does not know anything about Sherlyn and Prithvi's current meetings and plan they both are hatching, she thinks that Sherlyn has changed for good, and I will take advantage of that trust she has on her dear sister Karan shares his concern

Shrishti : you are still trusting her? 

Karan ; its no about trust, Shrishti but the only person who can help bring down this two cheater is Tanya, just think the girl who can make fool of whole world by just one move, she can be very useful

Shrishti : but didn't you see, how blinded she is in her sister's love, why will she support us 

Karan ; she will have to, or else that day is not far when her own tables will turn back on her, I will make sure she helps us to win this battle

Shrishti : you are day dreaming, this girl is cunning wolf, she won't come into words that easily 

Karan : Tanya was right, to win move one has to think from mind, till now we played from heart but now we will use same trick our enemies has been using 

Shrishti : I want to tell you something important 

Karan : what is it? 

Shrishti : that Prithvi did told sis not to meet you again from now on 

"Your sister might have agreed right Karan says confidently

Shrishti : she didn't say anything but I don't think she will agree on this useless condition of her fiancee, I have to go now, take care Karan sir

Preeta keeps ignoring Karan's call which makes him furious. 

Sarla : Preeta, we are going to neighborhood prayer, do you want to come

Preeta ; no mom, you go I am very tired today please

Sarla : okay, you take rest, beeji lets go

Karan sees everybody going to temple and sneaks inside the house. 

"What are you doing here? " Preeta sees him locking door

"Why were you not picking my call, are you following your future husband's order from now Karan starts arguing 

Preeta : and what about your mistake? how many times I told you don't do anything stupid that I cannot help you 

Karan : okay I won't but tell me one thing, are you happy with this marriage?

The last sentence echoes loudly in her ears. She herself did not have any answer to his questions, all this while she wanted her family to be happy. They were proud of alliance but she never asked herself if she is happy with everything. 

Karan : I am asking you something, are you happy with all this

"What kind of question is this? everybody is happy, mom, daadi, Shrishti Preeta talks looking at other side

"I asked about you not whole world, this is simple question I asked Karan pulls her towards him very close

Preeta feels uncomfortable with his gesture but he keeps asking her. 

"YES, I am very happy, this is what you wanted to hear she pushes him away with flow of tears in eyes

Karan still could not believe her words as they speak different from her eyes

"Karan, you don't understand, this marriage is very important for my family, once a girl's marriage is broken, people start questioning her character, do you want your friend to go through this phase Preeta leans down from wall weeping loudly 

but she grabs her collar next moment revealing the ugly truth 

"Do you want to know truth, then listen yes I know Prithvi is Sherlyn's husband, I found this right after roka ceremony when I saw him and Sherlyn talking 

Flashback 

After everybody left Sherlyn and Prithvi were still in kumkum bhagya hall. Preeta comes back to take her phone when she sees them taking janki into van. 

Preeta : you both? (shocked to see Prithvi and Sherlyn together) bloody cheater 

Prithvi drags her insidie grabbing her hair and drops her on floor hardly. 

"I will tell everybody, and Karan will not leave you Preeta threatens them but Prithvi slaps her 

"You are such an idiot, what do you think, you will tell everybody and we will stay quiet, you will foil my whole plan and this Prithvi will keep quiet no way he pulls her hair very tightly with all force

Sherlyn : don't be so mean on her, look Preeta I did not have any enmity with you but your stupidity is the reason for this mess, if you had stayed in your limits then I would have not let my Punnu marry you 

Preeta : you have gone crazy, both of you 

"Hey, now listen to me carefully, if you want to save your family and janki , shut your mouth till my Sherlyn marries Rishab, or else let alone your family but that friend of yours Karan, he is responsible for all this, I will ruin his career and his life will be at stake just because of your foolishness Prithvi gives her ultimatum. Seeing the craziness of both, Preeta decides to keep quiet and burn herself in the fire to save everybody from humiliation

Flashback ends 

"Preeta, I can't believe that you did all this, and why to save me really Karan blames her helplessness 

Preeta : not just for you, but janki aunty is in their capture, if marrying Prithvi can make my family happy then I will also walk on that fire

"Listen to me, this is all rubbish, people's hobby is gossiping, they will say it one day and forget another day but for that you will spoil your whole life, why? Karan cups her face slowly 

Preeta : you won't understand, when a girl's honor is tarnished in front of society 

Karan : if this is what you have understood me from all this months, then I am sorry you never valued my friendship, you know I always wanted you to be happy and safe, sorry for everything I won't interfere in your life again (gets up but makes her sit properly on sofa) 

"Karan, you are forgetting my promise that you will never break this friendship holds his hands and gets up 

She quickly hugs him tightly while he too lets his tears come out he had been hiding. He covers his face in her hair when she keeps her hand running in his hair. 

Karan ; okay now listen to me, you just relax, I will not let anything wrong happen but you will also not force yourself on anything 

Preeta ; but tell me one thing, where did you go yesterday 

Karan : I went to Sherlyn's house in Pune to find about her ex husband and I was close to the truth but at last moment that Tanya ruined my all plans 

Preeta : what ?  Tanya, what does she has to do all this and why would she do it

Karan ; she is crazy, but trust me only she is that weapon we can use against Sherlyn to achieve our mission 

Karan : Preeta, I have one last chance to save Rishab bhai and you from disastrous marriage

Preeta : I trust you above everything, but please don't do anything to risk your life 

Karan ; if you can put yourself in fire for everybody can I not jump in that fire to save everybody from catastrophe 

Precap : "Cheers for our new deal Tanya holds glass on wine in front of Prithvi. 

Fire incidence during final ritual before marriage day. Preeta and Tanya gets stuck inside fire.